Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict Episode 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict Episode 2 (1852 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict Episode 5 (18+) / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict Episode 2 by ken6488(m): 12:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Aunty carried me and then all of a sudden, I felt my “thing” standing as hard as the ground. Aunty then smiled so hard and asked me “do you know you are now a big boy?” I asked her “What kind of big boy?” she told me that once your “thing” starts standing, and a girl is touching it, you have become a big boy. I quickly told her to help me touch it as much as possible so that I can become the biggest boy in my class. With a smile on her face, I saw how she rough handled my immature and fragile “thing”. She asked me to put my hand into her polo and touch her Bosom. I asked her what was Bosom, she didn’t say and I noticed her eyes were closed while she was still rubbing my “thing”. The huge thing I touched when I inserted my hand inside her cloths made me withdraw my hands almost immediately. She hurriedly forced my hands into the polo and used my hand to handle the so called “Bosom”. What more can I say than enjoy the ecstasy with the hope of becoming the biggest boy in my class. All these filled my mind, till the noise in the parlor disrupted the show and that was all for the night. I ran back to follow my mummy to her room while daddy was sharing sweet for my sisters in the parlor. Six months later, I had become a little bit matured, probably about 8 or 9 years if I can recall, I still continued in the show fervently with Aunty. This period, I now act like a matured boy. I only bath in the bathroom and nobody is allowed to see my bumbum again. But while I was bathing, I discovered that once water touches my “thing”, it starts hurting and paining me. I endure the pain in the bathroom and when I come out, I am very careful not to allow daddy or mummy to know what is wrong because they will start asking me what happened to me. All the same, I was happy and grateful to aunty for making me a big boy. Then few days later, we had a new compound mate. They were going to be occupying the first floor. We stay in the ground floor and my Dad’s colleague was staying in the last floor, so they stayed in the middle. Despite all these, my academics never suffered. I topped all my classes consecutively. I guess it was because aunty was combining the sweet thing and the book together. She always told me that if I do my assignments on time, and pass my test, she will make me happy (whatever that means) anytime I want it. Every classwork or assignment, I only had one thing in mind and that is to pass my work well so that I can show aunty at home; and believe me, she always kept her promises. It was now time for night devotion, mummy taught us how to avoid every type of SIN so that we can be Jesus children. She also told us that if a Girl/Boy comes close to you to touch you, we should always run away from them. After mummy prayed and we went back to our room, I asked aunty Uche if we can stop because I want to be a child of Jesus but she told me that mummy was referring to small girls of my age and not big people like her. I believed because she has always been right. While I slept, I always feeling something SWEET around my thing, but I was just too tired to wake up. Then during the middle of the night, while Mary and Steph were still asleep, I was forced to wake up. She went ahead to teach me how to get something she called a girlfriend but I was already too sleepy to understand; but the fantasy of being the biggest boy in class managed to keep me awake.

READ MORE AT https://kennethoj..com/p/memo-of-male-sex-addict.html

(1) (Reply)

Example Of When A Girl Wants You To Peel Her (pics Attached) / How To Find The Perfect Woman For Marriage! (A Short Course) / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.