Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude (12343 Views)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol so I just started dating this girl about 1 week ago, we already had sex and all that, she seems like a pretty nice girl, she has her own boutique she sells stuffs, so I kinda thought this bitch was gonna be independent and not bug me for money but you know when they see you look good as a guy they always want to milk you but of course I didn't give this fool the chance, just 1 week of dating you want me to come be giving you money, not that you even asked nicely, you haven't even made an impact in my life or given me an idea how to make more money you want to start eating where you didn't sow. Nonsense. Lmao
. Guys better be greedy with your money and don't give uncessary to pussys who don't deserve shit because you are dating them. It's romantic relationship not financial one. XD

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Indeed she's funny... You have done well boss... Isn't she ashamed??

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by carzola(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2018
I want to share bag of
Rice to all the broke guys
This December... Dont be left out.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Ire2:
[b]so I kinda thought this bitch was gonna be independent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Ire2:
Lol so I just started dating this girl about 1 week ago, we already had sex and all that, she seems like a pretty nice girl, she has her own boutique she sells stuffs, so I kinda thought this bitch was gonna be independent and not bug me for money but you know when they see you look good as a guy they always want to milk you but of course I didn't give this fool the chance, just 1 week of dating you want me to come be giving you money, not that you even asked nicely, you haven't even made an impact in my life or given me an idea how to make more money you want to start eating where you didn't sow. Nonsense. Lmao
. Guys better be greedy with your money and don't give uncessary to pussys who don't deserve shit because you are dating them. It's romantic relationship not financial one. XD
dear ladies, this is why you must employ pay before service on every man who has expressed romantic interest. Let him prove his commitment by investing in the relationship and not with empty promises, poortential or simple errands . At least even if he is of the chop and clean mouth ministries, you wont be on the losing side.

Secondly broke men get no cookie ever. it is better he thinks you are a virgin or you are high maintenance than to fvck you for free.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by samysmoothfresh: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2018
That "you dont even have hair, you wear wig caps" just burst my head cheesy cheesy

as much as i like your write up and agree to the fact that men must be prudent in how they spend on their girlfriends especially the ones with gold digging tendencies and entitlement mentality cos las las na "romantic relationship not financial one", i must say it wouldnt be wrong or asking too much to once in a while show some love to your bae with financial/material gifts cos all na still one way of saying "babe i love you scatter"...

You no just get chill sha o

see as you finish the babe con make confuse to the extent say she no con dey type her sentence complete

29 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Indeed she's funny... You have done well boss... Isn't she ashamed??
No she isnt, and he slept with her for free. that is the only thing that made the girl mess up.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
dear ladies, this is why you must employ pay before service on every man who has expressed romantic interest. Let him prove his commitment by investing in the relationship and not with empty promises, poortential or simple errands . At least even if he is of the chop and clean mouth ministries, you wont be on the losing side.

Secondly broke men get no cookie ever. it is better he thinks you are a virgin or you are high maintenance than to fvck you for free.

Nah if she needed money for something else I woukd have given her, something reasonable, you own a boutique but yet you want me to give you money to do your hair, not like she even asked nicely, she just wanted to leech, I don't condone that, I don't sleep to make my money you don't expect me to spend it on worthless things, I'm not like you who can just lay down on her back anytime and be paid for it. It's not easy like that for guys. So your opinion is invalid.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by highqueen(f): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Nawa.
This is serious, must you disgrace yourself before you prove a point?

Mtchew, to be appraised by our nl misogynist?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2018
carzola:
I want to share bag of
Rice to all the broke guys
This December... Dont be left out.

Hahaha sure thing xD don't fail to contact me, when you bring your bag I also have 3 more bags for you gee smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
That "you dont even have hair, you wear wig caps" just burst my head cheesy cheesy

as much as i like your write up and agree to the fact that men must be prudent in how they spend on their girlfriends especially the ones with gold digging tendencies and entitlement mentality cos las las na "romantic relationship not financial one", i must say it wouldnt be wrong or asking too much to once in a while show some love to your bae with financial/material gifts cos all na still one way of saying "babe i love you scatter"...

You no just get chill sha o

see as you finish the babe con make confuse to the extent say she no con dey type her sentence complete

She wan hustle Street, she nor know say she jam, I pick points whenever I they talk with person so I throw it right back at you when you least expect its super hard to deceive me because I listen to everything you say and store it so when you wan fabricate story you go gats think well lol the money nor hard me give her o but see how she even asked me like say I they owe her money, because I carry her go shoprite flex her with enough cold stone she she see small stone for my hand she think say I be mugu she They ask me how do you make your money, I just laugh, for my mind you they wait make I tell you say I be gee boy abi, Nigerian girls sha.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
No she isnt, and he slept with her for free. that is the only thing that made the girl mess up.
Lol...I think you are right... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Ire2:

Nah if she needed money for something else I woukd have given her, something reasonable, you own a boutique but yet you want me to give you money to do your hair, not like she even asked nicely, she just wanted to leech, I don't condone that, I don't sleep to make my money you don't expect me to spend it on worthless things, I'm not like you who can just lay down on her back anytime and be paid for it. It's not easy like that for guys. So your opinion is invalid.
Are you a lady? so my opinion does not concern chicken change broke boys like u

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Rucheen(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Senselessness
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Nawa.
This is serious, must you disgrace yourself before you prove a point?

Mtchew, to be appraised by our nl misogynist?

Yes dearie smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Are you a lady? so my opinion does not concern chicken change broke boys like u

Create your own thread and advice ladies then xD, since it's my thread It concerns me and will reply to whoever I want to, so if you don't want that, get yours smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by samysmoothfresh: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:

sex that both of them enjoyed.

Later if man dey boast say he fvck one of una for free or for cheap price, una go say "why is he shouting like a fool?.......is it not just sex?.......sex that she enjoyed too"

later if man say na only sex una get to offer, una go say "no"

shey you can now see that you have no sense and that you are irredeemably stupid and lack insight

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Later if man dey boast say he fvck one of una for free or for cheap price, una go say "why is he shouting like a fool?.......is it not just sex?.......sex that she enjoyed too"

shey you can now see that you have no sense and that you are irredeemably stupid and lack insight

Lmao bruh savage

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by FindX(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Menh...i need this kind of liver jhoor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

who told you she enjoyed it? ejaculation is sure for a man but not for a woman, so there is almost no point for sex with women apart from procreation. She should have used her time to do something else that would give her an endorphin rush like exercise or sleep instead of sleeping with a broke nigga. Hope she learns her lesson

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by samysmoothfresh: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Ire2:

She wan hustle Street, she nor know say she jam, I pick points whenever I they talk with person so I throw it right back at you when you least expect its super hard to deceive me because I listen to everything you say and store it so when you wan fabricate story you go gats think well lol the money nor hard me give her o but see how she even asked me like say I they owe her money, because I carry her go shoprite flex her with enough cold stone she she see small stone for my hand she think say I be mugu she They ask me how do you make your money, I just laugh, for my mind you they wait make I tell you say I be gee boy abi, Nigerian girls sha.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Alepa(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Are you a prostitute?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Ire2:

Create your own thread and advice ladies then xD, since it's my thread It concerns me and will reply to whoever I want to, so if you don't want that, get yours smiley
if i create a thread even if it is addressed to ladies, broke guys will get hypertension, then stroke and they cant afford the treatment i would give anyway. Prevention is better than cure
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Fourwinds: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that was where I indicted OP.... OP is very stupid... I hate nonsense... U digged the pvssy but can't even give 2k for hair mak8ng...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:
Are you a prostitute?
Nope, i just have standards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Fourwinds:
that was where I indicted OP.... OP is very stupid... I hate nonsense... U digged the pvssy but can't even give 2k for hair mak8ng...
which hair costs 2k. that cant even buy decent attachment or weave ins.

The least i spend on hair is 10k and it isn't even for human hair. 2k is just enough to do simple nails and not even French tip or acrylic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2018
I don't want to believe this funministicqueen is female and actually exists with her worldview.

It's either that or she's a teenager.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2018
Fourwinds:

But she is not a Hooker naw. I no they owe money lol she has a business, so whats 2k she can't afford. She just wants to gold dig fam, I don't like that shit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Fourwinds: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
which hair costs 2k. that cant even buy decent attachment or weavon.
whether the hair making is more than that at least 2k is still something rather for the guy to just feel he has nothing to contribute

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Nope, i just have standards.

No, I think you don't exist or you are a male troll.

I can't believe a girl like you actually exists.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by daben1(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol, my sister, if you people need money after sex, go and register in a nearby brothel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2018
daben1:
lol, my sister, if you people need money after sex, go and register in a nearby brothel
we dont need the sex. you do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Showcases Her Cleavage And Fat Camel Toe In New Saucy Photo / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On / As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.