Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Her Ex,left Her For Another Lady,see Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Her Ex,left Her For Another Lady,see Why (559 Views)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Her Ex,left Her For Another Lady,see Why by olaboo123: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Nigerian lady celebrates after her ex who left her for another lady can't get married to her again because they are both AS (Screenshot)

A Nigerian lady, Sumayya Hassan, has taken to Twitter to celebrate after he ex-boyfriend who broke up with her and moved on to engage another lady, can no longer marry her because their genotype are both AS.

She wrote: 'My ex-boyfriend left me months ago to marry another girl on 29th December, now they can’t get married because they are both AS...never been happy'

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/nigerian-lady-celebrates-after-her-ex.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Her Ex,left Her For Another Lady,see Why by samuel390: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2018
uhn thats ridiculous
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Her Ex,left Her For Another Lady,see Why by realtyson: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Her Ex,left Her For Another Lady,see Why by IamD18: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2018
She's pained and yet to get over the heartbreak.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Her Ex,left Her For Another Lady,see Why by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Now this is funny grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Her Ex,left Her For Another Lady,see Why by Rome3322: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2018
5000 Followers Instagram Existing Accounts available for sale
Do you have a business to start or trend or blog. Then you can buy an existing
account that already has real followers at a good price.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strick Lecturers Rejects Buhari’s Latest Offer, Strike Continues / I Like The Way Hausa - Fulani girls Dress / I Am Beginning To Think Indians Are Nicer Than Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.