Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Am Beginning To Think Indians Are Nicer Than Chinese - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Beginning To Think Indians Are Nicer Than Chinese (559 Views)

I Am Beginning To Hate Men / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Beginning To Think Indians Are Nicer Than Chinese by Ilamina(f): 3:27am On Nov 29, 2018
smiley

Many Indians are nicer to me

More Indians should come to Africa instead of Chinese
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Indians Are Nicer Than Chinese by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 29, 2018
Ilamina:
smiley

Many Indians are nicer to me

More Indians should come to Africa instead of Chinese

Why don't you go to India and see what the Indians think of people that look like you.
Concentrate on loving your own people instead of being elated that some racist Indians showed you some fake love.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Indians Are Nicer Than Chinese by chukxie(m): 4:47am On Nov 29, 2018
There are good and bad people in every country.
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Indians Are Nicer Than Chinese by planetx13: 5:52am On Nov 29, 2018
Yes bro.... I agree with you. The only problem with Indians is their shrewdness towards money, but they are always willing to pass knowledge to other people. Chinese on the other hand usually behave like cheats and are kinda violent. They are also very secretive with information....... from my personal experience with them, I'll pick Indians over the Chinese............. My 2 cents though

Ciao
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Indians Are Nicer Than Chinese by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Japanese are the best
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Indians Are Nicer Than Chinese by Ilamina(f): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=omohz post=73407744]Japanese are the best [/quote
Japanese that don't welcome immigrants

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Being Nakeddd In Public Is A Fantasy To Many Guys? / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Boyfriend Through The Window But His PS2 Was His Pr / American Rapper, Cardi B And Hubby Offset Breaks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.