Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (51872 Views)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Iamsmpearl: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ramon92:
grin

This one burst my head..
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by jnoz23(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
bibiking7:

Hmmmm. None of those stories tops a man fathering 3 kids with none of them being his. Women are the real MVP.

DAMN! WOMEN UNA SEE UNA LIFE?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by ArcFresky(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Once had a gf, for 6 yrs who kept denying ever kissing someone else for three months, after which I showed her the chat, till today she still denies it.... I was heartbroken. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by bluefilm: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Truth be told, men do worst things to women than women do to men.

I know it's tough to admit but it is the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nothing, I am 100% cautious when dealing with men, in a formal or informal setting. It is even easier for a woman to take me unawares, than a man...

The only exception is my dad, brothers and very few male friends.
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by goneinahrtbeat: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2018

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
homirefacuny:

My man
grin. Oga, I hail ooo
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Maket:

No, it isn't.
Absolutely bro
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by SaltLight012: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:
Happening presently in my life
Hubby cheated on me with someone I called my so called friend. Shes married too and always wanted to leave her marriage. She buys me stuffs, comes to my house to eat, we sleep together, go to places together, do almost everything together only for me to find out that they were having an affair for about a year.

Sent her a message threatening to ruin her reputations if she doesn't back down, she sent a reply saying "they dont fight for love and that the heart knows what it wants and if d HRT doesn't get it, it wont rest". On top my own husband o. The sad part is hubby loves her, said he doesn't love me anymore. I was good to him and he chose to blend my heart and use it to make stew for his new woman. There is God, I'll survive.

Sorry. But marriage is greater than love.

Don't convince yourself that there's any love between them. If you want your family back. Take action.

At the moment you are the one with complete brain function. Your husband and the woman's brains are locked under the deceptive power of sin. It is not love.

No man will genuinely love a woman that is almost willing to leave her family.

So what am I saying? Take action. Believe you can regain your family back. And have a large heart of forgiveness

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Ten06(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
benzene00:
Don't let this post distract you from the fact that Bulhari and his cows is going back to daura come 2019
In those days we use to stone cows when we see them but now you dare not cos bubu has raise their value

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by jattopeter(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
That was because you are not self discipline. Sorry for that. How can you ....? At times you need to use your head, all that glitter is not gold ...I blame you.
Jasongreenberge:
And that was how I was with my so-called girlfriend. Kissing her while her friend was in the room. Only for me to open my eyes and see her friend rubbing her boob's and winking at me. Now am I not a human being? I ended up falling and unfortunately became the one that went after his girlfriends best friend. See me see trouble o. Even the best friend said I forced her. I wonder what kinda creatures women are seff. Let me hear any of them reciting the book of lamentations about what men have done to them again. I shall lay a curse on that person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by goneinahrtbeat: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
MasterRahl:
angry
So what's the worst thing I've done to a lady?

My ex left me for another guy who promised to marry her. The mother of the said guy opposed the marriage due to her height (she never wanted her son to marry a short woman). Bae came back stylishly. I devoured my pound of flesh and reverted the relationship to a platonic one. That's not bad anyway. Is it?
you did well bro

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Passionate888:
Na wa, upon say I rush to go book space I still find myself on page2
Buhahahahahaha.... Na so e be sha...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by cooldipo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by sacajawea: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
No matter how smart or experienced you think you are you will still fall if a Guy wants to get you

Facts!!! Except for a few People who are really balanced and good.
Guy makes You laugh you fall looks also play a Factor GIRLS NO fit ever get sense
When you see a Really Sure guy that will not leave It is nkt hard
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by icogb: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
senetorjboss:
Ladies are worst abeg... Anytin a guy for to a lady, na another lady teach m or turn him into that..... Can u imagine my ex have a guy she called her best friend, after one year the aunty called me and said that guy is his sister boyfriend also, that the gal is playing game with both of us BT they dnt like him in my ex family.... Frm then on... I just they handled the gal anyhow if you knw wat I mean...guys should hv eagles eye wen dealing wit a lady.
Do you have any other evidence other than what her "aunty" told you?
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by GindoX(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
SaltLight012:

Sorry. But marriage is greater than love.

Don't convince yourself that there's any love between them. If you want your family back. Take action.

At the moment you are the one with complete brain function. Your husband and the woman's brains are locked under the deceptive power of sin. It is not love.

No man will genuinely love a woman that is almost willing to leave her family.

So what am I saying? Take action. Believe you can regain your family back. And have a large heart of forgiveness

Una go just dey give half advice! How make she take action? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by SaltLight012: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

How do I take action? I've decided to forgive but hubby doesn't know what he wants. I've asked him several times. "What do u want?"

Should we get divorced or move past this and continue?
Said he doesn't know and that I should decide myself, he'll go along with whatever I want.

Don't give him away to that woman like that.

The question is what have you done? Do you have family? Does he? Any kids yet? What are your families saying
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by cassbeat(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:
Hubby cheated on me with someone I called my so called friend. Shes married too and always wanted to leave her marriage. She buys me stuffs, comes to my house to eat, we sleep together, go to places together, do almost everything together only for me to find out that they were having an affair for about a year.

Sent her a message threatening to ruin her reputations if she doesn't back down, she sent a reply saying "they dont fight for love and that the heart knows what it wants and if d HRT doesn't get it, it wont rest". On top my own husband o. The sad part is hubby loves her, said he doesn't love me anymore. I was good to him and he chose to blend my heart and use it to make stew for his new woman. There is God, I'll survive.
Wow.... If u have no issue for him abeg pack ur load o..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by BrutusOj(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ladies are natural ingrates.
Every thing a guy has done for them is always the worst thing to gave have happened to them.

Because of this,
Only fools try to please ladies.
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by goneinahrtbeat: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by donprincebigt(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the ones females do are worse.. they will fuckall ur friends even person papa join am.. fear those creature,they are dangerous and always approach with caution

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Greatness49: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by icogb: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

You made a very big mistake here. You should have kept your cool. Dnt confront husband either. Catch dem red handed but make sure you HAVE a gun on you. Dnt kill her but MAIM her but first shoot your husband; dnt kill him either, jst sth 2 distabilise him den you proceed wif your main aim. Make sure you have evidence of dem both unclad nd force your husband to transfer all d money in his account into yours, etc. Shoot him more and leave. Post d pix nd evidence nces. Get a lawyer den report yrslf to d police. Make sure your children re in safe hands- all des shld be sorted out b4 you act. NUFN WILL HAPPEN!
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=donprincebigt post=72962293][/quote]aye iyalaya e lo ma ta... omo ale jati jati... WA se oribu titi ti o MA shofo
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by SaltLight012: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

I've tried to make peace cause I want us to work things out. Both families also want us to work things out even friends too. No kids yet. But he doesn't seem to want to work it out. Sometimes, I feel he wants to go and start life with the other person.

Nawa o. So what are you going to do now? The husband of that Jezebel is aware of all this? What's he doing towards regaining his own family

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by ashjay001(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
benzene00:
Don't let this post distract you from the fact that Bulhari and his cows is going back to daura come 2019

His cows, are already in Daura
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by senetorjboss(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
icogb:
Do you have any other evidence other than what her "aunty" told you?
Sure,, her frnd also.
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by goneinahrtbeat: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by icogb: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

And since you've don sth already, KEEP CALM. Dnt even tlk to either of dem abt it anymore. Get ready to be a single mum but dnt move out. Act like a mugu now. MAKE SURE you tell her husband. Tis not going to change anyfn but it wld be useful to d guy(you may not understand, but it wld). And make sure you re not doin it as warning. Do it rather as if you re leaking a secret to him nd tell him not to mention your name. Let him use what you've tld him to prove you wrong or right. You need to be a "bad girl" But madam, I hope you were not siding her against her husband b4 now. I mean do you support of her when you knw she is wrong? I am asking cos it may be miss karmar nd if tis dat, you knw you have to fix dat first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.