Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Dear Guys!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys!! (7534 Views)

Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2018
i have a question that has been bugging me and it is frequently asked to ladies and never asked to you. WHAT DO GUYs HAVE TO OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS OF VALUE TO THE OTHER PARTY?

Your answers will be highly appreciated. arguments are welcome. insults are not.

Cc
highqueen
missraine69
saff
iamD18
iamPlato
lefulefu
resurgent4oodua
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018
yawns let me go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2018
cheesy They would tell you it is money.

Many of them have nothing to offer other than that.

When they themselves have no value how can they bring value to their partner.

You can't give what you don't have embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
cheesy They would tell you it is money.

Many of them have nothing to offer other than that.

When they themselves have no value how can they bring value to their partner.
lol

3 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2018
SilentWisper:
yawns let me go and sleep
better come back here
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
better come back here
lol,seriously this is getting stale
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2018
Sex

Money

Affection

Friendship

Protection

Companionship

Emotional support

And most importantly, SENSE.

Disclaimer : Both sexes are capable for all things listed above. In the long run, we need each other because our desires are mutual while obligations can be reciprocal.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys!! by spiritualmubi: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Xaos:
Sex

Money

Affection

Friendship

Protection

Companionship

Emotional support

Disclaimer : Both sexes are capable for all things listed above. In the long run, we need each other because our desires are mutual while obligations can be reciprocal.
Excellent!!!
Re: Dear Guys!! by IamD18: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2018
We don't have anything to offer. Absolutely nothing.

That's why I keep wondering why unmarried ladies in their thirties keep getting faustrated, crying, sowing seeds, bothering and getting desperate to marry men that can't offer them anything.

Can't you see ladies are being foolish and stupid bothering themselves over nothing?

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Guys!! by nzeobi(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2018
wink offering you a chance for change of surname and becoming a Mrs is very important.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2018
SilentWisper:
lol,seriously this is getting stale
oya answer the question then go.
Re: Dear Guys!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
cheesycheesycheesy many girls are interested in the money not genuine love..... cool
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
nzeobi:
wink offering you a chance for change of surname and becoming a Mrs is very important.
really?! how is that valuiable, is ur surname buhari, atiku, dangote, otedola that can open doors for me. At least my present surname i use can do that for me. if your surname doesnt have the power listed above i will keep my prrsent one. A surname in the hand is worth more than another in the bush.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2018
IamD18:

That's why I keep wondering why unmarried ladies in their thirties keep getting faustrated, crying, sowing seeds, bothering and getting desperate to marry men that can offer them anything.

Can't you see ladies are bothering themselves over nothing?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Do I blame you women? No! It is the shameless men that beg you for sex that I blame.

I decline to answer your question in line with my S.36 (11) rights under the Constitution of Nigeria, 1999 (As amended).

Have a nice day dear.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Saff(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Xaos:
Sex

Money - Oh we’re talking about the chicken change that you men forcefully give to women, and later complain that women are leeches. Men of this generation are terrible providers, and if they had the choice, they’ll split all finanicial responsibilities 50/50

Affection - which affection? Most of you men have this fragile masculinity, to show any sign of emotional na problem for you. You don’t seem to care about anything that’s not surrounded around football, business and sex.

Friendship - Most of you lie about every little thing. Is that what friendships are about?

Protection - what protection? To walk up to a fine babe, most of you will be shaking like chickens. Most of you hide behind your phones, acting like internet gangsters. You use all types of drugs and alcohol to give you some kind of confidence that you don’t naturally have, Who are you protecting?

Companionship- Again, another lie.

Emotional support - can you even emotional support yourselves? Stop it.

Re: Dear Guys!! by Ranchhoddas: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
IamD18:

That's why I keep wondering why unmarried ladies in their thirties keep getting faustrated, crying, sowing seeds, bothering and getting desperate to marry men that can offer them anything.

Re: Dear Guys!! by nzeobi(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
really?! how is that valuiable
in Africa a woman is not complete without that.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2018
IamD18:

thank you for your candor. At least i am justified when rejecting guys like you with nothing to offer

4 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by samysmoothfresh: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2018
IamD18:

That's why I keep wondering why unmarried ladies in their thirties keep getting faustrated, crying, sowing seeds, bothering and getting desperate to marry men that can't offer them anything.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2018
nzeobi:

in Africa a woman is not complete without that.
Good point. Here is a better idea, marry a man with cancer, get whatever you can from him. then let him die of natural causes . You keep the Mrs title and will be free again. win win.
Re: Dear Guys!! by IamPlato(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have a question that has been bugging me and it is frequently asked to ladies and never asked to you. WHAT DO GUYs HAVE TO OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS OF VALUE TO THE OTHER PARTY?

Your answers will be highly appreciated. arguments are welcome. insults are not.

Cc
highqueen
missraine69
saff
iamD18
iamPlato
lefulefu
resurgent4oodua

If A Man Had Nothing To Offer women Wont Fight Over Them. This Is A Very Unreasonable Question.

You Know Men Offer alot To You Ladies Far More Than You Can Offer us

3 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2018
IamPlato:

If A Man Had Nothing To Offer women Wont Fight Over Them. This Is A Very Unreasonable Question.

You Know Men Offer alot To You Ladies Far More Than You Can Offer us
then answer the question then what is it exactly that you offer
Re: Dear Guys!! by Saff(f): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Do men get shamed for being over a certain age and not having a wife?

Do men get called ‘ evening newspaper’? like how you brats litter this forum with that phrase up and down

Do men have a time limit when it comes to having kids?

If men decide to have kids outside marriage, will they be
called derogatory names and black balled in society?

Do men face the severe scrutiny, the stigma, and constant questioning when they decide to stay single?

Trust me if we had a choice, and if society stopped pressuring us to get married, we wouldnt give a damn. After all, all you offer us is a life of slavery, kids, trauma and debts. Most of you can’t even provide financially, without your wife helping you significantly, yet you’ll be forming man of the house. Women suffer more when it comes to marriage, but because idiots like you will not give us peace of mind, someday somehow we succumb to the pressure. So have a tall glass of shut the fuckkk up pleeaseee
IamD18:

15 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2018
Xaos:
Sex

Money

Affection

Friendship

Protection

Companionship

Emotional support

the only thing i see of value is money.

sex with a man is pointless except he has invested or you achieve orgasm which has a very slim chance of happening except with masturbation for women.

we can get the other u listed above from family and friends

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Saff:
Do men get shamed for being over a certain age and not having a wife?

Do men get called ‘ evening newspaper’? like how you brats litter this forum with that phrase up and down

Do men have a time limit when it comes to having kids?

Do men face the severe scrutiny, the stigma, and constant questioning when they decide to stay single?

Trust me if we had a choice, and if society stopped pressuring us to get married, we wouldnt give a damn. After all, all you offer us is a life of slavery, kids, trauma and debts. Most of you can’t even provide financially, without your wife helping you significantly, yet you’ll be forming man of the house. Women suffer more when it comes to marriage, but because idiots like you will not give us peace of mind, someday somehow we succumb to the pressure. So have a tall glass of shut the fuckkk up pleeaseee
Darling dont be too harsh on him. he has nothing to offer after all. just ignore him

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Saff(f): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol trust me that they won’t answer your question, Only one has, and his list was full of nonsense.
funmisticqueen:
Darling dont be too harsh on him. he has nothing to offer after all. just ignore him
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Saff:
Lol trust me that they won’t answer your question, Only one has, and his list was full of nonsense.
look at them dodging the simple question. it is fun to give these broke guys hypertension once in a while.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Jayslicky: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Girls are saying men can only offer money, at least it is better than sex. Please girls try and stay without money for 3days and let guys stay without sex for 3days, let's see who will complain.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by highqueen(f): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Funmisticqueen, I appreciate your thread, this kind of thread exposes the gulibilty and feeble strength of some men.

The way they will evade or derail this thread will shock you cos they know they have nothing to offer(some)

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Saff you are a darling kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by highqueen(f): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2018
I hope this thread last before I come back from work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex / It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ / For We Wey No Get Val:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.