Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex (7552 Views)

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by sotherefore: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
I find it difficult to understand girls and what they want.pls help.how do I know she needs sex when she visit me.
Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Holysucker(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2019
If u are a real gee,dat shudnt be hard for u to notice.her body language and utterances shud give u some clue,but not 100%..after noticing all dis and u try getting down wit her,if she decline just let her be.u can try again next time..

Btw y are u so concerned if she wants sex or not?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Let her come first na.... Ahan!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by lilianofentse(f): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Her body language,
@sotherefore
Does she know you stay alone?. Do you stay alone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by GraGra247(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019
There is no way to know. Don't go and rape someone's daughter ohh!!

You're playing with jail time.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by iLegendd(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
sotherefore:
I find it difficult to understand girls and what they want.pls help.how do I know she needs sex when she visit me.

If she comes to your room with candle and razor, then she is ready for sex, else she isn't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by sotherefore: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
Her body language,
@sotherefore
Does she know you stay alone?. Do you stay alone?
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by sotherefore: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2019
GraGra247:

LOL...you mean girls don't come to a man house for sex?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by sotherefore: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2019
iLegendd:

If she comes to your room with candle and razor, then she is ready for sex, else she isn't.
razor blades for what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by donbachi(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2019
Forget dat...check her mood first,if on a brighter one...u're d man turn her on..seduce her or tell her what she will like to hear...women are moved by words..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by lilianofentse(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2019
sotherefore:
yes

then she probably knows what you want. Just check out her body language and don't act too needy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by sotherefore: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
then she probably knows what you want. Just check out her body language and don't act too needy.
thanks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by sotherefore: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2019
donbachi:
Forget dat...check her mood first,if on a brighter one...u're d man turn her on..seduce her or tell her what she will like to hear...women are moved by words..
ok thanks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2019
sotherefore:
razor blades for what?
For initiation into sex. cheesy

Lol. Don't mind me. I'm a novice in sex-related topics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by BlueAirMother: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2019
iLegendd:
For initiation into sex. cheesy

Lol. Don't mind me. I'm a novice in sex-related topics.

And yet you write rubbish about it. You are a fraud simple. And i don't mind you at all.

Your turn to reply

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Junkie1: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2019
WHY WAIT WHEN YOU CAN THE SEX TO HER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2019
If she doesn't wear jean trousers or trousers at all grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Kendumazy(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by SKYloafFISH(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
sotherefore:
if she's coming to your house, she coming to study the Bible with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Mekenz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
if your games is tight, you will give her some clue on what to expect when she comes, so she prepare her mind for it. don't go direct but use subtle romantic conversation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by foolbuster: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
sotherefore:

Son use your brain for once. It was given to you for a reason. The internet or google is not a brain. It was the creation of people like you.
Stop embarassing yourself in public.

Stop making women a priority and plan your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by doctore212(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
grin grin
iLegendd:

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by macfish101(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
She will say 'oga, short time na 3000, all night na 8000'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by foolbuster: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

And yet you write rubbish about it. You are a fraud simple. And i don't mind you at all.

Your turn to reply

Lolz. Welcome to the club. The guy makes a living off peeps with low iq. We have long seen him for what he is. A FRAUD !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by meobizy(f): 4:16am On Aug 20, 2019
From my own experience she didn't want to leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by ubunja(m): 4:30am On Aug 20, 2019
GraGra247:

there's always a way to know about ANYTHING without being told directly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by ubunja(m): 4:34am On Aug 20, 2019
BlueAirMother:

Your turn to reply
what got you so worked up over the guy lol??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by ubunja(m): 4:38am On Aug 20, 2019
foolbuster:

Lolz. Welcome to the club. The guy makes a living off peeps with low iq. We have long seen him for what he is. A FRAUD !!
not really. People who know something about something are rarely interested in revealing what they know outside of the channels they usually release what they know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by ubunja(m): 4:41am On Aug 20, 2019
foolbuster:

Son use your brain for once. It was given to you for a reason. The internet or google is not a brain. It was the creation of people like you.
Stop embarassing yourself in public.

Stop making women a priority and plan your life.
all a guy just wanna do is fvck a girl. What's with the apocalyptic? Will sex lead him to a life devoid of meaning??

You guys can be real killjoys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2019
Go ahn marry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Laps As The Pastor Preached In Church (Video) / besty_) / Condom With Sperm For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.