Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures (14715 Views)

Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online / Eri Kingdom Celebrates Eri Festival (olili Eri) / 2017 Eri Festival (Olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Westbestside: 6:20am On Nov 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Pipu wey no sabi where dem from come, dey claim Jew... even after the real Jews don denounce dem. grin

Awon savages.. grin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Westbestside: 6:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Lagos State lacks tradition
Can this one stand Eyo festival?

1 Like

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Ruddyman(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Ndi Jew...nnoooooo
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Westbestside:
Can this one stand Eyo festival?

Actually there is no tradition in lagos

#atikulatedobi#
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Westbestside: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Igbo culture is very rich. As a yoruba man, I envy them.
You will always wish to be yoruba. But destiny has made you a typical yamingo. No yoruba man will envy people that is attaching tjemselseves by force to a nation that keeps rejecting them. Great yorubas do not envy inferior race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Westbestside: 6:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Actually there is no tradition in lagos

#atikulatedobi#
Says a yamingo jew wannabe. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2018
Westbestside:
Says a yamingo jew wannabe. grin

Very well taken...yamingo with tradition.
Which u have
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by IbrahimDamola: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2018
Westbestside:
You will always wish to be yoruba. But destiny has made you a typical yamingo. No yoruba man will envy people that is attaching tjemselseves by force to a nation that keeps rejecting them. Great yorubas do not envy inferior race.

It is we yorubas that wants to do one nigeria with Ibos, that's why we envy and hate Biafra. We must say the truth in the spirit of oduduwa my dear brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by signz: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Chai! cheesy

Why am I seeing the star of David everywhere?

Has IPOB hijacked this beautiful Tradition?
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by signz: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

For the love of God, no need for this.
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by TeeSha(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2018
For those saying Igbo's are Jews.....we are not! However we're Hebrew.....there's a difference. The current jews are descendants of the tribe of Judah which is why they're called jews. We Igbo's are descendants from the tribe of Gad, not Judah.....so we are not Jews, but Hebrew. Lets study and make research ourselves and understand these things.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by almakiyyun(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2018
See idol worshippers.
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by gofnor(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2018
anambrang:
Eri king celebrates Eri Festival...

His Majesty, Eze Chukwuemeka Eri (Ezeora 34th/Eze Aka Ji Ofo Igbo) host the 2018 Annual Eri Festival which features "Prayer at Eri Alter of Onyx (Omambala sacred water), "Celebration of the settlement of Eri at Obu-Gad in Enugwu Aguleri", "Unveiling the Monument of Eri at Obu-Gad" "Masquerade and Cultural displays".

The Eri festival / Olili-Obibia-Eri is an Ancient Igbo festival celebrated by Eri Kings.

This remarkable festival has been observed from the ancient times on the 8th native/Igbo month of the year, onwa-isato, in memory of Eri’s journey and subsequent settlement in Igbo land.

Olili Obibia Eri (Eri Festival) attracts thousands of visitors home and abroad annually

Nothing pass God
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by gofnor(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2018
gofnor:
Nothing pass God
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by bot101(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Pipu wey no sabi where dem from come, dey claim Jew... even after the real Jews don denounce dem. grin

Awon savages.. grin

Self deceit and ignorance are the the perfect combination for a ludicrous life. Google the sons of Gad in the bible to at least have a shot at enlightenment. Not that it would make a difference though.
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by bahdpersona(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
stupid ipobian pretending to be omoluabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by YorubaAssasin: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2018
bot101:

Self deceit and ignorance are the the perfect combination for a ludicrous life. Google the sons of Gad in the bible to at least have a shot at enlightenment. Not that it would make a difference though.

You guys should STOP all these nonsense and STOP disgracing yourselves upandan. You savages cooked up some balderdash stories fooling yourselves about some lineage that's non-existence. Aren't you savages ashamed? No be by force na...

The Jewish people from Israel publicly denounced, debunked and rejected you okoros fallacy depiction of their heritage. They've scientifically proven they're NOT in anyway associated or linked to you savages. But for una mind, una be 'jew'...

Jew ko, Galatians ni.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by YorubaAssasin: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2018
twilliamx:

No be only Jews.....

Na Galatians... grin

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by IbrahimDamola: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2018
bahdpersona:
stupid ipobian pretending to be omoluabi

Arindin, se won sepe fun iya e ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by YorubaAssasin: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

COWARD!!! Imagine using a Yoruba name under false pretense. Once again.. you're a COWARD! We all know you ain't Yoruba... perhaps, your wishful thinking.. NEVER! We cannot admit morons of your type into a very sacred and successful tribe. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by bahdpersona(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Arindin, se won sepe fun iya e ni?
werey!, oloriburuku! Iya Loma je baba e

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by bot101(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

You guys should STOP all these nonsense and STOP disgracing yourselves upandan. You savages cooked up some balderdash stories fooling yourselves about some lineage that's non-existence. Aren't you savages ashamed? No be by force na...

The Jewish people from Israel publicly denounced, debunked and rejected you okoros fallacy depiction of their heritage. They've scientifically proven they're NOT in anyway associated or linked to you savages. But for una mind, una be 'jew'...

Jew ko, Galatians ni.. grin grin

Read first, stop disgracing yourselves. The Onyx stone was found in Eri, the son of Gad's name is Eri. The star of David was found buried 500 feet underground in the mid 90s in Eri. The Eze Eri, spiritual head of the Igbo says we are of Gad, and consequently, of Isreal. Who are you idi*t? You are not Igbo, you are not Isreali, you know next to nothing of Igbo culture save for what you read on Nairaland, and yet you think you have a say in our matter?? I ask again, who are you idi*t??

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by D1zion: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2018
In all the cultures I think I like yoruba in Benin culture & festival. Am neither of the two, but in all that am seing I think to me they are the best.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2018
EWEDU Moslems told my people Nnamdi Kanu was the one that brought this Jew thing in Igbo land to decieve you people....

Heeooo Nnamdi Kanu is the one saying you are jew.... He's a fraudooo don't listen to him you are not jew

Now tell me how a Muslim get to read the bible to hear ERI is one of Gads children

Provide them with prove they will run away
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by YorubaAssasin: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2018
bot101:

Read first, stop disgracing yourselves. The Onyx stone was found in Eri, the son of Gad's name is Eri. The star of David was found buried 500 feet underground in the mid 90s in Eri. The Eze Eri, spiritual head of the Igbo says we are of Gad, and consequently, of Isreal. Who are you idi*t? You are not Igbo, you are not Isreali, you know next to nothing of Igbo culture save for what you read on Nairaland, and yet you think you have a say in our matter?? I ask again, who are you idi*t??

Spiritual head my foot. Some money hungry fool you call leader came up with some nonsense stories since your heritage can't be traced. No wonder your language will be dead in the near future. Funny thing abt you savage cannibals is you keep being persistent in convincing yourselves about some made up c0ck and bull story and try to stick to it till people buy into it. grin Funny thing is your attitude and behavior as a people say it all. Sorry, you can't chest-beat yourselves into being Jews.. cool

You okoro savages are too delusional in all you do. Only God knows how pathetic you savages are. You're known to make up pathetic stories. Keep dreaming cannibal. grin

1 Like

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2018
bot101:

U mind an EWEDU Muslim who was conquered and turned to muslim with just matchetee

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by YorubaAssasin: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2018
ezenwajosh:

U mind an EWEDU Muslim who was conquered and turned with matchetee

Drug dealer, how market na? grin Savage Cannibal!

1 Like

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by velocity25(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Umu-Nnem #IgboAmaka
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by bot101(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Spiritual head my foot. Some money hungry fool you call leader came up with some nonsense stories since your heritage can't be traced. No wonder your language will be dead in the near future. Funny thing abt you savage cannibals is you keep being persistent in convincing yourselves about some made up c0ck and bull story and try to stick to it till people buy into it. grin Funny thing is your attitude and behavior as a people say it all. Sorry, you can't chest-beat yourselves into being Jews.. cool

You okoro savages are too delusional in all you do. Only God knows how pathetic you savages are. You're known to make up pathetic stories. Keep dreaming cannibal. grin

Reading this post made me realise you are not worth having a conversation with, let alone critical argument, au re voir.

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Sincinnati:
[s]I still don’t buy this Oby-Gad bullshït!

We have a culture deeper and greater than that of the Jews, the whole word will envy us with or without jews. You can see the Assasin who’s a graduate of igburu isi from OAU already spewing trash on this beautiful thread.[/s]

This is an afonja. They pretend to be Igbo to tell you they don't like Igbo/Biafran culture out of envy; actually they like it but envy will not let them appreciate it. Very wicked things!
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2018
One thing with Igbo origin is that all the names you see here Eri, Gad, Areli, Arodi, all pertaining to Igbo origin are the bible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Tribe Has Best Soup ; igbo Vs efik/ibibio Vs urhobo/ijaw / The Gad & Eri Lie And The Igbo / How Do You Say Good Morning In Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.