Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures (14720 Views)

Hananya Naftali Shares Eri Festival Moments Online / Eri Kingdom Celebrates Eri Festival (olili Eri) / 2017 Eri Festival (Olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Sincinnati: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2018
zurich1010:

This is an afonja. They pretend to be Igbo to tell you they don't like Igbo/Biafran culture out of envy; actually they like it but envy will not let them appreciate it. Very wicked things!
Going through your posts, I just hope your lust for foolishness over Nnamdi Kanu doesn’t lead you to an untimely death.

Just find something and do with your life, forget the Scam called Nnamdi Kanu he has consciously and unconsciously wasted ignorant souls like you, I just hope his rabid stupidity doesn’t infect you.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by drchuks1234(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Igbo amaka, i wish to creat thread about our festival one day here on this forum about we abia north cultures, ohafia,alayi,ovim,igbere,item and much more
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Sincinnati:
Going through your posts, I just hope your lust for foolishness over Nnamdi Kanu doesn’t lead you to an untimely death.

Just find something and do with your life, forget the Scam called Nnamdi Kanu he has consciously and unconsciously wasted ignorant souls like you, I just hope his rabid stupidity doesn’t infect you.

You are no longer Igbo? Hahaha...useless afonja!

1 Like

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by GMbuharii: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Westbestside:
You will always wish to be yoruba. But destiny has made you a typical yamingo. No yoruba man will envy people that is attaching tjemselseves by force to a nation that keeps rejecting them. Great yorubas do not envy inferior race.

A nation that keeps rejecting them but which also always gets jittery and soil it's pant and declares operation this and that snake whenever they wanna go and be on their own.

Ejo,e fi igo ogogoro sile

grin

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Sincinnati: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
zurich1010:

You are no longer Igbo? Hahaha...useless afonja!
Sensible Igbos like me openly disassociate themselves from obvious foolishness such as Kanu.

Ike gi adighi m, biko.
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Westbestside: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
GMbuharii:

A nation that keeps rejecting them but which also always gets jittery and soil it's pant and declares operation this and that snake whenever they wanna go and be on their own.

Ejo,e fi igo ogogoro sile

grin
What is this odensi saying, is this one suffering from comprehension problem? So much for all these jew wannabe self.
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by okwabayi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
People from abroad like where, Yoruba land? I saw zero caucasian skinned foreigners in the pictures.
How was the place lighted? From what I saw in the night pictures they were located in a thick bush in the dead of night.
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Westbestside: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Very well taken...yamingo with tradition.
Which u have
Lol, ordinary igbogbo in owo throw this one away.
Re: 2018 Eri Festival (olili Obibia Eri) In Pictures by Kfed4ril(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Pipu wey no sabi where dem from come, dey claim Jew... even after the real Jews don denounce dem. grin

Awon savages.. grin

At least them better pass people wey believe say their ancestors fall from heaven.

Bros you self for your small brain which do you think is more believable?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Tribe Has Best Soup ; igbo Vs efik/ibibio Vs urhobo/ijaw / The Gad & Eri Lie And The Igbo / How Do You Say Good Morning In Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.