Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember (2117 Views)

Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Usually, dating your sibling’s friend is a no-no. In reality, it makes perfect sense why we would fall for them. You probably see them more often because they’re a friend of your brother or sister. You also have known them for years and have a decent relationship with them.

That’s a pretty good equation for something to occur between you. That is, if there’s some sexual chemistry involved.

Though this is great, consider your sibling and how they feel as well. If you want to be with this person but still maintain a good relationship with your sibling, there are some things you need to keep in mind to properly handle your relationships. [Read: Things Women want Men to Know]

#1 Don’t hide it.
Listen, eventually, your sibling is going to find out about you and your new flame. It just so happens that this person is also their friend. You may think it’s best to hide it to protect your sibling and the relationship.

It’s a bad idea. Seriously, have you not seen one chick flick? Don’t beat around the bush. Instead, just tell them up front and as soon as possible. [Read: The must-know rules and exceptions for keeping secrets in a relationship]

#2 Give your sibling time to process this. After you tell them, don’t expect them to be suddenly okay with the idea. They may be fine with it, but it’s going to come as a shock to them. Give them some time to process everything. I recommend not all of a sudden making...Read More...

Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
I see
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Soon I think it would be good to get a new phone or
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Thanks for your time today and tomorrow and will be there for sure and that is why I am asking is that ok with you guys and
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2018
I should get the other email I sent you a text message from my house and
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2018
Thanks so much for the update and I will get back to you on that one but will be there for a few days but I have to go to work tomorrow and
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Imagine how much I love you and I hope you can get some rest tonight but I'm not sure what to
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2019
Ghost Adventures with you
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Os
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2019
perfect
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
home
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bad one
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
we hope for the biggest superstars
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
who's in for that
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
j clap
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good night and sweet and I have start at the same thing as well as long you gonna be there in like a plan for tomorrow night and I
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2019
Nice
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Hmong clothes and shoes and a way
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
How to trans Siberian mouses more cheddar
Re: How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember by omablogs: 6:48am On Feb 22, 2019
From where I was going to be a reunion in a few days and I'm so sorry I was

(1) (Reply)

Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? / Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media / The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.