Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,712 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

BREAKING! Court Sacks A'ibom Lawmaker Who Defected To APC, Declares Seat Vacant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Court Sacks A'ibom Lawmaker Who Defected To APC, Declares Seat Vacant (2401 Views)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: BREAKING! Court Sacks A'ibom Lawmaker Who Defected To APC, Declares Seat Vacant by budaatum: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
richidinho:

what it means is that you have to challenge saraki's decamping to another party in a court of law just like the PDP challenged that of akwa ibom
If there was anything to challenge, I'm certain they would have, but they didn't, so I'm assuming there was nothing to challenge, or their balls are missing. But with this A'Ibom one, seems there is something to challenge so they are challenging, or whatever it is their doing.

I'll keep an eye how this plays out. Meanwhile, thanks for the educating. You made me know more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of Billionaire, Sir Emeka Offor's Daughter / Forever Young Obasanjo (Photo) / Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.