Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,372 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC (34683 Views)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC / Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
House of Assembly lawmakers are mostly paperweight

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by mushystuff: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Justice310:
Sharaap, are we talking about Saraki here? Ewe.

Saraki matter still dey pepper dem die!

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by rummmy: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Apc judge setting precedent so as to nail saraki and Dogara
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
I wonder why most Nigerians can't read between the lines..!!
PDP just shoot themselves in the foot, the law maker would be sacrificed and promise other position by APC and if it become a standing case law then I'm sorry for saraki because he too sure would follow..!!

Peace..!!
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Nature8(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Good cheesy
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Tenn88: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
borntoexcel2000:
E don get sit for house o (idongesit)
grin grin
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by zidek(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
People will not talk now oo, if it is apc, people will scandalising with their moth mouth!
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by pelumi001(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
do you need an expert for the installation of CCTV, intercom in the home and office. contact 07036261645
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Gandollar(f): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Stocking:
Saraki should honourably resign from senate president
Go comot am nau tongue
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
The supreme Court already decided on that: whereas the Apc is factionalised the pdp as at today is a single entity. There is no known faction existing within the pdp

ManirBK:
See comedy film,oya make d court start from d senate president and d speaker of the house.
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Get sense dem no gree.. Like Lifeless like his disciples. Uninformed mugus

Bethor:
I wonder why most Nigerians can't read between the lines..!!
PDP just shoot themselves in the foot, the law maker would be sacrificed and promise other position by APC and if it become a standing case law then I'm sorry for saraki because he too sure would follow..!!

Peace..!!
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Lastanza: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
ikennaf1:
PDp isn't factionalized so he had no reason to decamp. Apc on the other hand has serious internal crises... any defection from Apc is totally legal.
Then why hasn't that of Apkabio declared vacant?
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Lastanza: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
linearity:

It will be to win such a case against someone that moved from APC to PDP.

The Nigerian constitution allow elected office holders to deflect if their current party is factionalized, this case can be made for APC at the moment as such APC office holders can legally find another party.

But, it will be tough to prove that PDP is factionalized at the moment I’m court and without reading the Judge’s order I am almost certain that, the reason the Judge made that seat vacant is because when the lawmaker left PDP it was not factionalized and as a result he cannot leave.
Was the same pdp factionalized when Apkabio moved?
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lastanza:

Then why hasn't that of Apkabio declared vacant?

I guess PDp don't even want to go to court over it. if you read this article, you'd know it was this man that carried his case to the court, and it ended up not favoring him.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by DerrickzB: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
ManirBK:
See comedy film,oya make d court start from d senate president and d speaker of the house.

What does the Constitution say about defecting from a particular party?? Abi u just want to talk??
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by blacknp(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
dukie25:

As at this moment, APC is factionalized, there's only one PDP now.
The court judgement is right, a party where each state has two state party chairman is that one even a party?
A person dumps pdp to APC which party is fractured?,you leave your house to come and join me,why did he flee pdp to seek sanctuary in APC if everything was alright in your one pdp?what is good for the goose is good for the gander,precedence has been given in law,saraki & Dogara have seen the notice on the wall.
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by blacknp(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
DerrickzB:

What does the Constitution say about defecting from a particular party?? Abi u just want to talk??
Please what does it say?
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by linearity: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lastanza:

I don’t see anyone Akpabio been taken to court to challenge his deflection.

The court cannot voice their opinion or state the laws on matters not dully and properly brought before them.

Only the thief who is taken to court can be convicted.
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by budusky05(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
ManirBK:

Useless court
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by hundredrivas(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rubbish, serves him right.

Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by DerrickzB: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
blacknp:
Please what does it say?

Only when a party is having internal crises or fictionalised can a party member decamp.. PDP isn't having any internal crisis or fictionalised and he went to decamp..
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Carlyscales: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
ManirBK:
No time guy!
APC obviously knows n if they try it'll surely get to supreme Court by 2022
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Carlyscales: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
ManirBK:
Saraki is next to be axed from red chamber!
A friend recently said that since he was 15yrs APC has been trying to impeach n axe Saraki from the red chamber. Today he's about 19yrs n APC is still trying to do that!
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by Oponel1962: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
I pity Nigeria.
Many talk as if they don't have anything upstairs.
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by zoomzoom(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=dukie25 post=72969211]
As at this moment, APC is factionalized, there's only one PDP now.
The court judgement is right, a party where each state has two state party chairman is that one even a party?[/
quote]

It gives me joy to see people like you when our youths have gone so BUHARI...sorry I mean Dumb...

but I repeat myself!!!.
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by dracosith(m): 5:51am On Nov 15, 2018
ManirBK:
now wailers wldnt say anything since it favour PDP, bt wait for d second half of ths game

Second half, pdp go hear am. Dey don’t know.
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by dracosith(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=zoomzoom post=72978534][/quote]

How you won’t complain if similar thing happen to Saraki and Dogara?
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by 77up(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Let APC try this and see film on nairaland alone .
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by mushystuff: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lastanza:

Let Akpabio go to court to preempt the Senate President first d way Ituen did regarding the speaker of the house of assembly then we'll know whether the same fate that befell the sacked assembly member will not befall him.
Re: Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC by olowobaba10: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2018
IS YOUR MOMA AWARE OF THIS YOUR MONIKA?
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin cheesy
Good Ridance ... e remain Buhari ndaji

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.