Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Update On APC Is About To Kill Atiku Abubakar(audio Added) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On APC Is About To Kill Atiku Abubakar(audio Added) (391 Views)

Breaking: APC Is About To Kill Atiku Abubakar (photo Attached) / Atiku U.S. Visa: Obasanjo Speaks On APC Allegations / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On APC Is About To Kill Atiku Abubakar(audio Added) by AutoMedMechanic: 2:03am On Nov 16, 2018
Sequel to this thread earlier https://www.nairaland.com/4847040/breaking-apc-kill-atiku-abubakar

Update on Jewel Chika Okparaeke.

The girl who is privy to the plan by the @OfficialAPCNg Government to KILL Alhaji @Atiku.

Lying Jewel Ifunanya (Jewel Chika Okparaeke), the god that holds details of when Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will die.

Madam UBA Group braggart, I was shown a copy of what you posted as APOLOGY to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Prof. Nwabueze, who you accused of being privy to the plans to KILL Atiku, and instead of own up to your mess, you chose to lie shamelessly about your meeting with Festus Keyamo, ESQ, hoping to make me a liar.

Anyway, here's the video/audio evidence of my phone conversation with your lying self.

This will show the World that your supposed APOLOGY was a pile of lies!

What you wrote about Atiku DYING SOON is exactly what you meant, but the God of the innocent Prof. Nwabueze caught up with you!

You are no doubt, a big THREAT to all supporters of PDP/Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who bank with UBA because, your unhidden hatred for them could push you to report their genuine financial transactions to the EFCC without cause!

And, if UBA fails to punish you for dishonoring the noble banking institution, then they have confirmed our suspicion that you got information about the planned ASSASSINATION of the PDP Presidential flag bearer while carrying out your banking duties.

It will be confirmed that you are doing the bidding of the bank management, using Social Media against the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar!
Re: Update On APC Is About To Kill Atiku Abubakar(audio Added) by haladadon: 2:56am On Nov 16, 2018
angel dust for sale check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Frank Warn Nigerians Against Buhari/apc #next Level Campaign / Eye Witness Report From Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Takeover By The Police / What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.