Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku (20216 Views)

Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by buhariguy(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Officialpdpnig Shukuokukobambi modath cajal, Gavelslam, yarimo Corrinthians buhariguy Orientation101 MalcoImX tuniski
PDP can not win one state , not even in thief atiku backyard, not to talk of Bia-fra land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gmercy713: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2018
You have an understanding of how people vote in this country. Floating voters everywhere.

The bye election is a test of popularity between the contestants rather than the way the OP analysed it since non of them attended their rallies.

Won't be surprised if there will be low turn out at the polling units.

Above all,we can't wait to see results of the elections this will have slight or no effect on the general election in as much as they will still vote for the same seat in these constituencies and the presidency on the same day.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Smile4daddy(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
bro me am for business . i have budget at least 500k for 2019. i will pay instablog to put my post for atikulators to see let them gather their money together i am ready to bet 500k.
am even targeting davido sef cause he is a staunch supporter of pdp .me sef wan chop out of his 30 billion for akant
Yes oh my brother. No more bet9ja for now until after 2019.

Am ready to stake my fortune for PMB to beat Atiku with over 2.5million goals. Sorry I mean Vote.

Let me see how Corruption (Atiku) with IPOB zombies as he's supporters is going to win Integrity (PMB) that has those of us the Sane, Honest, and patriotic Nigerians by his side.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Officialpdpnig Shukuokukobambi modath cajal, Gavelslam, yarimo Corrinthians buhariguy Orientation101 MalcoImX tuniski

PDP is yet to build up steam towards any of these bye elections.

They are more engrossed with the presidency at this point which is a wrong strategy.

I see APC sweeping all or at least 90%.

The Atiku effect is inconsequential.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by ORIENTATION101: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Yes oh my brother. No more bet9ja for now until after 2019.

Am ready to stake my fortune for PMB to beat Atiku with over 2.5million goals. Sorry I mean Vote.

Let me see how Corruption (Atiku) with IPOB zombies as he's supporters is going to win Integrity (PMB) that has those of us the Sane, Honest, and patriotic Nigerians by his side.

last year nairabet place jonathan vs buhari i hope this year bet9ja and others too will do it. grin
buhari is wining with more than 5 millions votes.
bro no more writing of result for pdp again in states like rivers delta akwa ibom anambra ebonyi and imo.
apc is well grounded in these states compare to 2015. the gubernatorial elections in these states is going to be hot chase no walkover here again .
akwa ibom rivers and delta at least one will fall in the hand of Apc.

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by buhariguy(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2018
gmercy713:

You have an understanding of how people vote in this country. Floating voters everywhere.

The bye election is a test of popularity between the contestants rather than the way the OP analysed it since non of them attended their rallies.

Won't be surprised if there will be low turn out at the polling units.

Above all,we can't wait to see results of the elections this will have slight or no effect on the general election in as much as they will still vote for the same seat in these constituencies and the presidency on the same day.
it will prove thief saraki and thief atiku are not popular in home front and a confirmation that they are criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by jrusky(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Sometime some dude refused to see things well and place the right judgement on it but chose to act so crude to proof a point.

Why are apc celebrating already in byelection? Sure apc will win in Katsina or Bauchi pls is that a big deal heaven knows they are both core apc zombies Den so what is the fuss

The virus called zombism is as deadly as cancer and HIV it's a sense killer virus so those who are infected are just living corpse.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gmercy713: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2018
buhariguy:
it will prove thief saraki and thief atiku are not popular in home front and a confirmation that they are criminals.

OK. Your opinion.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by adekennis(m): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Bro I'm ready to place 1million against 500k for anybody who is so sure Atiku would win Buhari..They think it's about making noise shouting Atikulate online,most of us PMB supporters don't even comment on politics.

Smile4daddy:
On 2019, not only that PMB will win, he will win BIG.

If anyone here doubts it, I’m ready to put down N100k against his/her N50k, we give to Seun for safe keeping. After the election, my win will go to needy members of this forum. If you’re game, quote me and let’s do it.

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gare(f): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Jumper524 Firefire tuniski socialmediaman Gare quickberry

Why mention me, if he really wants to test his popularity they allow for a free and fair elections, rigging to win doesn't make you popular, but it still doesn't change anything, PMB is still going out next year, if you like mention me on every post will not stop him from going back to Daura.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Bimpe29: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2018
This is intriguing...
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
gare:

Why mention me, if he really wants to test his popularity they allow for a free and fair elections, rigging to win doesn't make you popular, but it still doesn't change anything, PMB is still going out next year, if you like mention me on every post will not stop him from going back to Daura.
[/s]

See tears...take handkie!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gare(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

See tears...take handkie!

You really don't seem to understand what is happening, this is how you will wail come next year, I really don't need to share with you because it above your 30k pay grade, just watch out for December a lot of you will deactivate your account on Nairaland.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by tuniski: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018
adekennis:
Bro I'm ready to place 1million against 500k for anybody who is so sure Atiku would win Buhari..They think it's about making noise shouting Atikulate online,most of us PMB supporters don't even comment on politics.

Oh are buharist regenerating or the ones that voted in 2015? Keep deceiving yourself till @presidentAtiku Is Sworn in.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by tuniski: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

You really don't seem to understand what is happening, this is how you will wail come next year, I really don't need to share with you because it above your 30k pay grade, just watch out for December a lot of you will deactivate your account on Nairaland.
They don't know what is happening. It will be too Late When they do!
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by chidextec: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2018
You and I know that Atiku doesn't stand a chance against PMB
gare:

5 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2018
tuniski:

They don't know what is happening. It will be too Late When they do!

Nobody takes your empty chest beating seriously here..not after all you said against the elections in Kogi, Edo, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

Who has been wailing in all the elections since 2015? grin grin
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by jumper524(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

madam baba would only go back to daura come 2023..

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by kunmiiii: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2018
yomi961:
Only thieves, sychopant, lazy vagabounds,senile idiots and unrepentant dogs lacking decency in regards support for the same person responsible for their poverty while his kids enjoy the best of things
When your brain is developed enough to engage educated people in a decent discussion, you can call me out and I'll be there.
Till then, it will be unwise for any intelligent person to waste his time reading your post.
Thanks
( Quot

With your profane use of language, I'm most certain you're the unintelligent,uncivil and uneducated one here, you're just vibrating upandan like Nokia 3310 becos Cilic didn't say anything to warrant or justify all these unguarded rants, stop blaming him or buhari for your woes and frustration.

Take heart...you need a bucket??
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gare(f): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2018
jumper524:
madam baba would only go back to daura come 2023..

Maybe you will accommodate him in your house from 2019 then 2023 you can excort him to Daura, but for certain he is leaving Aside Rock 2018 I don't care how long it takes him to get to Daura, maybe 4 years because he is Baba go slow

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
The November 17(tomorrow) bye elections for the above named states are going to be held in the following constituencies:

1. Kankia/Kusada/lngawa Federal Constituency of Katsina State. This is North West (Buhari Supposedly Catchment Area)

2. Toro Federal Constituency of Bauchi State. This is North East Region, Where Atiku hails from and he is expected to Deliver, being his Zone.

3. Ekiti/lrepodun/Isin/Oke-Ero Federal Constituency of Kwara. This is a State in the North Central Zone, Where Atiku Campaign Chief(Saraki) hails from and also another Zone Atiku, according to his die hard supporters is expected to win heavily in 2019.

Now the questions are:

Will the political heavy weights deliver their zones Tomorrow to show their seriousness towards 2019?

What will be the political implication of the outcome to the 2019 General elections?

Who gets the bragging right after tomorrow's political referendum on Atiku, Saraki and Buhari?

Let's hear from you.

These are mostly northern elections so apc is expected to win.

Buharis problem is the south, He doesn't know anyone here n everyone hates him.

southern votes, especially SE n SS votes will bury Buhari in 2019?
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gare(f): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2018
chidextec:
You and I know that Atiku doesn't stand a chance against PMB

Based on free and fair elections or rigging which of them ? Please be precise
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gare(f): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Who has been wailing in all the elections since 2015? grin grin

Your party of course, ruling opposition party
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

There is nothing happening in the camp of PDP. I was once an inner caucus person and I can tell you there is palpable tension among them.

They know they stand no chance and so only want to scatter as much as they can scatter which is why there is a tsunami of fake news, lies all emanating from the camp of PDP .

That is the only weapon available to them right now. Lie and lie and keep lying and Hoping that people buy into these lies.

This is a privileged information I am sharing with you. APC is growing stronger and is now like a behemoth to PDP and IBB plus Obasanjo have warned that defeating PMB is almost mission impossible because it would be extremely difficult.

They know how popular he is and OBJ knows how he rigged him out which was what saved him.

Integrity is admired by all including crooks because at some point, a crook wouldn't want a fellow crook to manage his affairs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Smile4daddy(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
last year nairabet place jonathan vs buhari i hope this year bet9ja and others too will do it. grin
buhari is wining with more than 5 millions votes.
bro no more writing of result for pdp again in states like rivers delta akwa ibom anambra ebonyi and imo.
apc is well grounded in these states compare to 2015. the gubernatorial elections in these states is going to be hot chase no walkover here again .
akwa ibom rivers and delta at least one will fall in the hand of Apc.
You are very correct.

Akwa Ibom no doubt it has been singled out and already approved for APC both Governorship and the presidential election, APC is taking over Akwa Ibom comes 2019.

You see PDP in conjunction with Atiku will never ever see the inside of Aso Rock.

I call them Prolific destiny Pilferers (PDP)

Their habits are hard to break. They turned corruption and looting into a religion in Nigeria and you can only bleed a nation to a point. Once it crosses that point that nation begins to fall apart.

They stole and looted with impunity as they laughed us to scorn while doing it too.

My PVC is ready as it was in 2015.

The good works of PMB must continue till 2023. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by senatordave1(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari has more loyallists down south than atiku.atiku only has business friends out to fleece him.mama ita giwa held a rally in calabar yesterday for atiku just to milk atiku

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Just hear yourself? Election in Kwara State is now core North?

Tell me how many votes that the APC polled in SS/SE in 2015? Not even mentioning that PDP will never be allowed to write a result there in 2019, like they did in 2015. Not with Federal Power in the hands of Ogboru, Amaechi, Andy Ubah, Akpabio, Oshiomole etc.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

Your party of course, ruling opposition party

Ipob yoot logic grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by quickberry2(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2018
APC will clear all

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by tuniski: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Nobody takes your empty chest beating seriously here..not after all you said against the elections in Kogi, Edo, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun.
Then why quote me?
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gare(f): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ipob yoot logic grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise / President Buhari's Meeting With Security Chiefs In Pictures / NCDC Denies Spending N1bn On SMS, Says It's Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.