Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku (20214 Views)

Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by sogodihno: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Buhari begged igbos for votes n he DIDNT beg the Yorubas because he knows the Yoruba votes won't count in 2019...IGBO votes will be the decider

Lolz, indeed. anything that make u sleep at night. I can't wait to start hearing Biafura or death.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
anigbajumo:

[b]

Gudevni sir,let me first tell u that I will never in anyway comment base on sentiments on this forum neither with emotions. Am typing this basically on the fact on ground and according to my own perspective, this PMB government is not favorable at all in fact am feeling the heat but I will never subject myself to junk analysis about wat is far from realistic.

Apart from Usman Dan fodio and Sir Ahmedu bello there is no northerner that is more popular than buhari in the core north (Nigerians's highest voting strength) apart from PMB,if u think atiku will gat more than 25% votes in the core north u ar living in self denial.

Let me tell u about wat u don't knw about Shiite,am a Muslim and neither Sunnis or shiit but am telling u right now that Shiite remain an Islamic group that is not acceptable by other Islamic group, they against some Islamic doctrine (Do ur findings about Iran and Islam and quote me back).They don't av up to 200k followers in Nigeria, they only exist in Kaduna,av u ever see Shiite protesters in numbers in other state in Nigeria apart from Kaduna,av u ever see another Muslim group supporting Shiite??In fact Shiite factor won't determine PMB victory in Kaduna not to talk of general election.

For your mind,Atiku will get 45-50% votes in SW??Lol,u think a region that has already locked down with APC will give Atiku suck figure despite osinbajo factor.Let wait and see.

Average Nigerians don't trust Atiku to hold the key of national treasury base on his antecedent about corruption,There is no way PDP's SS and SE votes can strike out APC's block vote from NW and NE even SW.Some states in NC like FTC and Nassarawa and even kwara are for APC.Just watch the test run of wat will happen in kwara state tomorrow if u doubt me..

Yes,PMB has failed Nigerians but no candidate to give him run for his money at the moment, don't forget PMB has the umpire @his pocket.

[/b]

"" if u think atiku will gat more than 25% votes in the core north u ar living in self denial. ""

It seems 2015 is the first election u witnessed in Nigeria, U must be 17 years old Sir. Buhari lost Kastina, Sokoto n Kano state n many other northern states against Yaradua in 2007, Yaradua is not even a popular northerner. Buharis popularity is just basic, whenever a northern Muslim is contesting in an election against a southern Christian , The north votes enmass for the northerner. That has been the normal northern policy before 1960. Muslims vote for Muslims. Ur lack of knowledge is driving u deeper into self denial.

"" NC like FTC and Nassarawa and even kwara are for APC. ""

ur even madder than I thought. Ordinary southern Christian GEJ who was well hated in the north won Buhari in nasarawa state in the 2015 presidential election. did u even mention kwara? Saraki owns kwara n the governor of kwara n their senators have already dumped apc n joined PDP n ur here blabbing nonsense. GEJ won Nasarawa, Taraba n Jos in 2015, Talk more of another northerner.

"" They don't av up to 200k followers in Nigeria, they only exist in Kaduna ""

And yet Buhari ran to El zakazaky in 2015 to beg for votes before the elections. U must be a baby, a baby Yoruba Muslim at that who knows nothing about Islam in the north.
The Shiites make up 10% of Muslims in northern Nigeria, Don't even talk on this matter again, U don't know anything about it.

"" Lol,u think a region that has already locked down with APC will give Atiku suck figure despite osinbajo factor ""

In 2015 SW was locked down for APC n OSINBANJO was VP n yet GEJ with a hausa VP won 43% of the votes there. Yorubas under Afenifere hate Buhari with fashion n educated Yorubas who voted against Buhari in 2015 will vote against him even more in 2018 because they have now seen that he's a stark idiotic failure n a tyrant.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

'Buhari is not sharing northern votes with Atiku'

Benue, Kwara n sokoto govs have already dumped APC n rooted for PDP.

Gombe n Taraba have been PDP since time immemorial.

GEJ a well hated christian southerner also won Nasarrawa and Jos against buhari in 2015, Atiku who is also a fulani muslim will clearly take these states.

Adama is Atikus home state, He will take that state clearly too.

PDP the owners of Kano have all come back together in Kano n already have machinery to rake in votes for PDp in Kano.

Thats clearly 8 - 9 states where Atiku will peform very well.

'' The person who would share southern votes with Atiku is Buhari because right now in Akwa ibom, Rivers state (which are high voting areas formerly for PDP) APC has eaten a large chunk of the votes.''

SS has 6 states and Atiku will clear the 6 of them with 75% - 85% votes so dont even go there, Only a fool will think buhari n Atiku will share SS votes, There is nothing like buhari in SS. Only Edo will give buhari some votes.

''The SW would not be split 50/50 because there is zero Yoruba representation at the top in PDP and there is Osinbajo in APC as VP. The people are not foolish.''

In 2015 yoruba didnt have any representation in PDP rulership n Osinbanjo was still APC VP wen GEJ won 43% of SW votes. ALL meaningful yorubas have rejected buhari even more right now that he has failed uselessly as a president.

''Igbo votes will go to Buhari substantially and as is needed for him to win.

Besides, the SE has its own problems because for both PDP and APC the votes will be depleted by 2 other forces, APGA and IPOB which would give Buhari an advantage. ''

See how senseless u sound. Buhari will get substantial votes from igboos but igbos wont vote PDP because of APGA n IPOB, grin grin grin grin.
Only a full blown idiot will believe Igbos wont come out to vote Peter Obi in 2019 because of IPOB.

''
Finally, Shiites don't vote during the elections. Its against their beliefs.''

Oh, Shiites dont vote n yet buhari ran to the same El Zakazaky to solicit for votes in 2015 grin grin grin

'You are clearly the one who knows nothing about how elections work in Nigeria'

Ur clearly 17 years old.

'Why do you think Atiku is desperate for south endorsement?'

The south has already endorsed Atiku.

Hello sir,
Pls who is feeding u those lies about kano,adamawa,gombe and d south?

Better open ur eyes FAA

See kwara self no try ham biko,stay clear of dis area pdp is dead u just trying to raise it

I can only advice u not to waste ur time,energy and vote cos nothing is there for pdp again wallahi
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2018
olagbola55:

Hello sir,
Pls who is feeding u those lies about kano,adamawa,gombe and d south?

Better open ur eyes FAA

See kwara self no try ham biko,stay clear of dis area pdp is dead u just trying to raise it

I can only advice u not to waste ur time,energy and vote cos nothing is there for pdp again wallahi

Kwara became an APC state in 2014 because Saraki said so. From 1999 till 2014 kwara have always been an APC state. Now Saraki has said Kwara is PDP once more m immediately all their senators, Reps n governor decamped to PDP immediately.

The South has been on total lock down for PDP since 1999, We never knew buhari n we never will.

Gombe is presently ruled by PDP.

Kano PDP has regrouped n Ganjuge dollar theft has already turned the people against PDP in kano state

As for Adamawa, It is already done and dusted, Atiku will swiftly take adamawa
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Kwara became an APC state in 2014 because Saraki said so. From 1999 till 2014 kwara have always been an APC state. Now Saraki has said Kwara is PDP once more m immediately all their senators, Reps n governor decamped to PDP immediately.

The South has been on total lock down for PDP since 1999, We never knew buhari n we never will.

Gombe is presently ruled by PDP.

Kano PDP has regrouped n Ganjuge dollar theft has already turned the people against PDP in kano state

As for Adamawa, It is already done and dusted, Atiku will swiftly take adamawa

Aliaye dakwambo was a sitting governor in 20!5 when pmb won in d state....they vote pmb den vote for pdp for d governor cos dakwambo was excellent....

D narrative wont still change and dis time no more dakwambo apc is winning dat state again

Kwara is a state of pdp since !999 by massive rigging...oh yes u hear dat massive rigging and d atenuje of them emirs and d likes

But dis time d faith is in d people hand just wait and see wot will happen to ur lord saraki today

On d issue of south west

I will only say omo eni Koni shey idi bebere and we will now put leke to another person idi never

We will vote for APC again again again

Kiss d truth no more pdp after 20!9 election and d narrative start today wallahi
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2018
olagbola55:

Aliaye dakwambo was a sitting governor in 20!5 when pmb won in d state....they vote pmb den vote for pdp for d governor cos dakwambo was excellent....

D narrative wont still change and dis time no more dakwambo apc is winning dat state again

Kwara is a state of pdp since !999 by massive rigging...oh yes u hear dat massive rigging and d atenuje of them emirs and d likes

But dis time d faith is in d people hand just wait and see wot will happen to ur lord saraki today

On d issue of south west

I will only say omo eni Koni shey idi bebere and we will now put leke to another person idi never

We will vote for APC again again again

Kiss d truth no more pdp after 20!9 election and d narrative start today wallahi

"" Aliaye dakwambo was a sitting governor in 20!5 when pmb won in d state....they vote pmb den vote for pdp for d governor cos dakwambo was excellent..""

I'm 2015 Gombe people naturally voted the person they usually vote n that is a Muslim, They have also been voting Muslims on Gombe presidential elections since 1999, It's not a big deal.
2019 is different because the opponent is no longer a southern Christian. it's Muslim vs Muslim

" Kwara is a state of pdp since !999 by massive rigging...oh yes u hear dat massive rigging and d atenuje of them emirs and d likes
"

Wen PDP wins in Kwara, it is massive rigging.

Wen Apc wins in kwara, it is massive winning

grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

33 States May Not Pay Salaries As ₦172bn Deduction Grounds Revenue Disbursement / Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.