Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku (20218 Views)

Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by thunder74(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2018
Every election is local. Buhari, Saraki and Atiku are not going to be on the ballot papers. Don't forget also that the contestants are direct son of the soil of those places. Their popularities will determine who wins.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by lucy10(f): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2018
The only people that will vote Buhari come 2019 are cows, illiterates, and his fellow mentally ill friends. Even Buhari knows that he is going back to Daura come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by zlantanfan: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Sholaco:
oga bayelsa is the home of the acclaimed man of peace that lost presidential election to buhari....I bliv the people of that land are still pained, so I don't think u will expect them to vote for APC
in addition the result was so close it went to inconclusive with seriaki almost begging for breathe in a supposed PDP stronghold of less than a million population including a PDP immediate past president

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by hush15: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
The November 17(tomorrow) bye elections for the above named states are going to be held in the following constituencies:

1. Kankia/Kusada/lngawa Federal Constituency of Katsina State. This is North West (Buhari Supposedly Catchment Area)

2. Toro Federal Constituency of Bauchi State. This is North East Region, Where Atiku hails from and he is expected to Deliver, being his Zone.

3. Ekiti/lrepodun/Isin/Oke-Ero Federal Constituency of Kwara. This is a State in the North Central Zone, Where Atiku Campaign Chief(Saraki) hails from and also another Zone Atiku, according to his die hard supporters is expected to win heavily in 2019.

Now the questions are:

Will the political heavy weights deliver their zones Tomorrow to show their seriousness towards 2019?

What will be the political implication of the outcome to the 2019 General elections?

Who gets the bragging right after tomorrow's political referendum on Atiku, Saraki and Buhari?

Let's hear from you.

If PDP like, they should allow APC use instrument of state aginst them, na them know.

APC will never play fair. They are already predicting 70% win shows they are alreading putting the machinery to play.

PDP should push them to the wall such that nigerians can see their devilish intentions
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gare(f): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

There is nothing happening in the camp of PDP. I was once an inner caucus person and I can tell you there is palpable tension among them.

They know they stand no chance and so only want to scatter as much as they can scatter which is why there is a tsunami of fake news, lies all emanating from the camp of PDP .

That is the only weapon available to them right now. Lie and lie and keep lying and Hoping that people buy into these lies.

This is a privileged information I am sharing with you. APC is growing stronger and is now like a behemoth to PDP and IBB plus Obasanjo have warned that defeating PMB is almost mission impossible because it would be extremely difficult.

They know how popular he is and OBJ knows how he rigged him out which was what saved him.

Integrity is admired by all including crooks because at some point, a crook wouldn't want a fellow crook to manage his affairs.

Please can you highlight the lies coming from the PDP camp, you claim to be inner, but you are not even close, you don't know because it is above you, but I doubt your identity because you are misleading people I know you're APC claiming to be PDP, you don't know anything please try again, you are not PDP and will never be one
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by tuniski: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2018
iammo:
Buhari/APC seem not to have lost any major election since 2015 with the exception of anambra and a pocket of others, which they scored quite high. With this I think grassroot politics is different from online polls, and buhari seems to be gaining grounds. With the crowded solidarity rally held this week in Benue, its safe to put my bet on Buhari
Was that a Crowded rally in Benue? Little wonder many of You don't get It!
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by zlantanfan: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2018
shosky1794:
These by-elections can't be used to project results of 2019 presidential election. The individuals popularity in Saturday's elections will determine the results of the by-election and not party popularity. 2019 will be a different ball game
are you already giving up just to shit the post when PDP eventually losses.

Bye elections before a close main election are always a referendum on the leadership at the highest helm which a party represent.

The immediate midterm election in the USA is widely tipped by all to be a presidential referendum, Donald trump even did everything to make it a referendum by the people on him even when he wasn't on the ballot

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

Please can you highlight the lies coming from the PDP camp, you claim to be inner, but you are not even close, you don't know because it is above you, but I doubt your identity because you are misleading people I know you're APC claiming to be PDP, you don't know anything please try again, you are not PDP and will never be one

PDP is not a person. It is a political alliegance run by people with political interests and yes I was an inner caucus until I dumped the party just recently.

The latest lie was a claim that the DSS wrote against Oshiomhole and listed out bribes he received from intended aspirants.

DSS never did such a thing. PDP fabricated those lies and planted it in the press.

Whenever any such fabrication is carried out, we would be notified and asked to pass on this information through all channels especially social media where gullibility is at its peak.

Nobody bothers to vet this info and they all swallow every gossip dished out to them.

The truth is that PDP will not win. The air is heavy with their defeat and this bye elections will prove it.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Smile4daddy(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2018
adekennis:
Bro I'm ready to place 1million against 500k for anybody who is so sure Atiku would win Buhari..They think it's about making noise shouting Atikulate online,most of us PMB supporters don't even comment on politics.

My brother Atikulooter and he's zombies supporters are broke now.

Since PMB refuse to agree with them to Loot the country treasury, you can see them out of frustration, they're displaying the level of their disappointment.

That's Saraki, Kwankwaso, Dogara, AminuTambuwal, Dino and Co.

The only 2 hungry fools making noise now is Reno and FFK. They’re looking for who to blame responsible for their miserable life.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by tuniski: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

He is a BMC @officialpdpnig is parody!
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2018
tuniski:

He is a BMC @officialpdpnig is parody!

You can keep assuming I am a parody if that helps you sleep better but sadly reality is already at your doorstep while you are busy denying your house

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by tuniski: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:

My brother Atikulooter and he's zombies supporters are broke now.

Since PMB refuse to agree with them to Loot the country treasury, you can see them out of frustration, they're displaying the level of their disappointment.

That's Saraki, Kwankwaso, Dogara, AminuTambuwal, Dino and Co.

The only 2 hungry fools making noise now is Reno and FFK. They’re looking for who to blame responsible for their miserable life.

Shallow! Opposition and campaign ain't madness nor cacophony.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by tuniski: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You can keep assuming I am a parody if that helps you sleep better but sadly reality is already at your doorstep while you are busy denying your house

That is What you are! Be straight and unveil your True identity as BMC anchor.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by shosky1794: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2018
Midterm elections in the US have never been a referendum on any sitting president. People over there vote for people who they think will represent their interests well and not for who the President ask them to vote for. Just so you know, I'm not supporting PDP, just stating the obvious. If the APC candidate wins in Kwara, it's not down to Buhari but other factors.

zlantanfan:
are you already giving up just to shit the post when PDP eventually losses.

Bye elections before a close main election are always a referendum on the leadership at the highest helm which a party represent.

The immediate midterm election in the USA is widely tipped by all to be a presidential referendum, Donald trump even did everything to make it a referendum by the people on him even when he wasn't on the ballot

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2018
tuniski:

That is What you are! Be straight and unveil your True identity as BMC anchor.

I may as well be a BMC rocket and not just an anchor.

You are barking up the wrong tree buddy.

I was once like you. A PDP gullible minion until the scales fell off my eyes.

Anagi agwa onye ishi na oku n'ere ihe oyi n'ahu.

When you get to that point, you will understand better. Until then, keep being a PDP gullible minion.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by AnanseK(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Why do people write Kastina instead of Katsina?.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Dagaya:
Too early to tell..i dont think this elections would have any bearing whatsoever on the general elections.
That being said i feel the pdp would win in kwara.
The bauchi election is a tough call, Apc should win in katsina.
My own opinions though.
PDP to win in Kwara where I come from will be a miracle. Those outside Kwara need to be informed about Kwara politics, things have really changed.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Buhari has more loyallists down south than atiku.atiku only has business friends out to fleece him.mama ita giwa held a rally in calabar yesterday for atiku just to milk atiku

That's usual of paid posters.

Buhari has zero loyalists in the south, The only person working with him are in the SW n that is Mr Tinubu. Tiffnubu is obviously not a Buhari loyalist, He's simply working for Buhari so that Buhari will hand over to him in 2023.

ita giwa does not need to do rally for atiku in calabar, Atiku will collect 85% - 90% of the votes that come out in calabar.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by docadams: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2018
AnanseK:

Why do people write Kastina instead of Katsina?.

Different wahala for different folks. grin
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by ngoziempress: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2018
We all know that PDP is going to win in this three states. APC is past tense. NEXT!
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by zlantanfan: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

These are mostly northern elections so apc is expected to win.

Buharis problem is the south, He doesn't know anyone here n everyone hates him.

southern votes, especially SE n SS votes will bury Buhari in 2019?
if atiku can't even muster a win in his northeast it is sure he would loose north west and north east, trust me buhari would pick at least half of the north central.

The south you mention as problem apc buhari has a very solid foot in south west and it would tilt to APC by at least 60% because of federal might and the 2023 osibanjo presidency.

APC today in ss is not what it used to be before 2015, their are structures in place, APC goal isn't to win it but kill the margin their (Edo, delta would not exceed 60/40 vote pattern)

Bayelsa isn't even up to a million voters, rivers, akwa ibom, cross river won't bring the doctored million plus votes they arrange for themselves

Only east may get little attention because APC doesnt have enough structure their (the total voting strength won't even be up to katsina when ipob start their attention gimmick on a time the attention would generate interest)

APC of course would still get good numbers with federal advantage.

At the end of the day atiku would be running from court to court for four years.

It is easy to sit by your keyboard and say atiku wins but APC has a good base and with full control over the yam, knife, barn

6 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Just hear yourself? Election in Kwara State is now core North?

Tell me how many votes that the APC polled in SS/SE in 2015? Not even mentioning that PDP will never be allowed to write a result there in 2019, like they did in 2015. Not with Federal Power in the hands of Ogboru, Amaechi, Andy Ubah, Akpabio, Oshiomole etc.

I think ur high on ogbomosho weed, wen did I say kwara state is core north?

APC polled 7% in the SE n 10% in the SS in 2015, It will be worse for them in 2019 because everyone here now know that Buhari is a public failure n a dullardic stark illiterate. The only votes he will get here is rigged votes n nothing more.

So PDP won't be allowed to rewrite results n apc will be allowed to rewrite results...grin.

Anyway as a popular paid poster, we expect exactly this from u.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Denton027: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2018
zlantanfan:
if atiku can't even muster a win in his northeast it is sure he would loose north west and north east, trust me he would pick at least half of the north central.

The south you mention as problem apc buhari has a very solid foot in south west and it would tilt to APC by at least 60% because of federal might and the 2023 osibanjo presidency.

APC today in ss is not what it used to be before 2015, their are structures in place, APC goal isn't to win it but kill the margin their (Edo, delta would not exceed 60/40 vote pattern)

Bayelsa isn't even up to a million voters, rivers, akwa ibom, cross river won't bring the doctored million plus votes they arrange for themselves

Only east may get little attention because APC doesnt have enough structure their (the total voting strength won't even be up to katsina when ipob start their attention gimmick on a time the attention would generate interest)

At the end of the day atiku would be running from court to court for four years.

It is easy to sit by your keyboard and say atiku wins but APC has a good base and with full control over the yam, knife, barn
No Osinbajo or yoruba for that matter is smelling that presidency in a 2023,since that's the agenda at play here, it's dead on arrival. The country will rather scatter if that happens, would rather the North simply maintains power which however annoying, is more tolerable than a bloody yoruba in seat of power. You had your chance with OBJ for 8 years and VP under Osinbajo for 4 years, you might have to bargain for power in 2023 at the cost of blood before that ever happens cause power MUST come to the SE, MB, or SS in 2023.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by zlantanfan: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2018
shosky1794:
Midterm elections in the US has never been a referendum on any sitting president. People over there vote for people who they think will represent their interests well and not for who the President ask them to vote for. Just so you know, I'm not supporting PDP, just stating the obvious. If the APC candidate wins in Kwara, it's not down to Buhari but other factors.

midterm is a subtle referendum on the presidency, trump stated this himself and campaigned personally for his candidates while some won based on his perceived job creation other candidates didn't want him because he was toxic, a couple of candidate lost because of him too.

In a classic parliamentary election it always is about those in support of his polices or against it at chambers ( the good numbers can help him without restrictions in senate or rep)

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Denton027: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Denton027:

No Osinbajo or yoruba for that matter is smelling that presidency in a 2023,since that's the agenda at play here, it's dead on arrival. The country will rather scatter if that happens, would rather the North simply maintains power which however annoying, is more tolerable than a bloody yoruba in seat of power(if a war has to happen to forestall that, I'll gladly play my part in funding it as God is my witness). You had your chance with OBJ for 8 years and VP under Osinbajo for 4 years, you might have to bargain for power in 2023 at the cost of blood before that ever happens cause power MUST come to the SE, MB, or SS in 2023.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by tuniski: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I may as well be a BMC rocket and not just an anchor.

You are barking up the wrong tree buddy.

I was once like you. A PDP gullible minion until the scales fell off my eyes.

Anagi agwa onye ishi na oku n'ere ihe oyi n'ahu.

When you get to that point, you will understand better. Until then, keep being a PDP gullible minion.

You are BMC. And gullibility is your trade! I enjoy your folly sha. It is entertainment.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gare(f): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

PDP is not a person. It is a political alliegance run by people with political interests and yes I was an inner caucus until I dumped the party just recently.

The latest lie was a claim that the DSS wrote against Oshiomhole and listed out bribes he received from intended aspirants.

DSS never did such a thing. PDP fabricated those lies and planted it in the press.

Whenever any such fabrication is carried out, we would be notified and asked to pass on this information through all channels especially social media where gullibility is at its peak.

Nobody bothers to vet this info and they all swallow every gossip dished out to them.

The truth is that PDP will not win. The air is heavy with their defeat and this bye elections will prove it.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gare(f): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Please go and tell your handlers that they have discovered that you are not PDP, if you have left PDP then change your moniker to APC, because you are misleading people , Mr PDP inner man.

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by zlantanfan: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2018
Denton027:

No Osinbajo or yoruba for that matter is smelling that presidency in a 2023,since that's the agenda at play here, it's dead on arrival. The country will rather scatter if that happens, would rather the North simply maintains power which however annoying, is more tolerable than a bloody yoruba in seat of power. You had your chance with OBJ for 8 years and VP under Osinbajo for 4 years, you might have to bargain for power in 2023 at the cost of blood before that ever happens cause power MUST come to the SE, MB, or SS in 2023.
To clarify I am Niger deltan, secondly it has been proven that a particular region opinion may not matter in the events of Nigeria, by the way have we not heard countless number of threat to burn Nigeria from a particular group.

Listen, politics is local when buhari finishes his 2nd term, osinbanjo would be given the ticket all he needs is the support base of buhari in the north to calm the radicals, (I guess you know what buhari endorsement means up north)

Osibanjo comes across as a calm, non over ambiguous person the north can trust as it did to obj (a previous westerner).

Osibanjo too would get the west fully and fly well in the south south, north central which seeks his qualification and style of government. (The other region opinion is inconsequential)

The only thing that stops this is if buhari dies in office

5 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by OmoManU: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:
On 2019, not only that PMB will win, he will win BIG.

If anyone here doubts it, I’m ready to put down N100k against his/her N50k, we give to Seun for safe keeping. After the election, my win will go to needy members of this forum. If you’re game, quote me and let’s do it.

God bless you man, I love your courage

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2018
zlantanfan:
if atiku can't even muster a win in his northeast it is sure he would loose north west and north east, trust me buhari would pick at least half of the north central.

""
""

Only a fool who has never visited eastern nigeria will say Buhari will get 40% votes in the SS.

"" if atiku can't even muster a win in his northeast it is sure he would loose north west and north east, trust me buhari would pick at least half of the north central.
""

Where dis small pikin come from? Buhari will win half of North central? Ur not even normal. In 2015 against a well hated southerner Buhari lost Jos n Nasarawa. Note that 2 more middle belt states kwara n Benue are back to PDP, U still think Buhari will win there? these are 4 states Buhari will lose with certainty. Kogi as well is coming back to PDP, Igala tribe which totals 60% of Kogi state population now hate The present governor for messing up n he's even from a minority tribe. Niger state will likely go PDPs way too, the owner is the state has sidelined Buhari even publicly. Buharis only hope is the 12 NE n NW states.

"" 2023 osibanjo presidency.
""

LMFAO, U must be dreaming.

"" Only east may get little attention because APC doesnt have enough structure their (the total voting strength won't even be up to katsina when ipob start their attention gimmick on a time the attention would generate interest)
""

Only a big fool would believe that igbos nationwide won't come out n vote Peter obi because of Nnamdi kanu.

Buhari has already lost all 2 million Shiite votes in the north too.

He has lost already.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by 77up(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2018
iammo:
Buhari/APC seem not to have lost any major election since 2015 with the exception of anambra and a pocket of others, which they scored quite high. With this I think grassroot politics is different from online polls, and buhari seems to be gaining grounds. With the crowded solidarity rally held this week in Benue, its safe to put my bet on Buhari
See the man wey sabi here wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators / Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.