Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding (61558 Views)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by dopemama(f): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
DAntivirus:

Really

So what happened to fearing women?
make I hia word undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by naijaboiy: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
daveP:
you don ressurrect sha, and still with this smiley. lol

I hail bros grin

frozen70:

Yes oooh

That's why real women don't take their men to heart

Be it married, single and dating

They can break the heart of a woman without caring how it feels

Love a man but keep extra heart for cases of infidelity incase it happens

Women love with all their hearts while men still love but with divided attentions

So this is your own definition of a real woman? The way y'al keep abusing that concept I don't even know if any one of you have the ability to be real in the actual sense of the word. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
djbussy:
Maybe shes leabian. Thats her own secret. Shes a girl and not a woman. Was there no woman there to take that wonderful position ?

Wonderful indeed
And we still records divorce every day

Men think marriage is to help women, forgetting that when we bear children for them it's still starts and end in the men family

So who needs the marriage more?
Wonderful indeed and we still records divorce every day

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
StudentsNG:

Wonderful comment you have there!
Thank you kiss
frozen70:

That is how their brain goes

If a man comits, they will see it as normal thing

But if a woman comits, it becomes a taboo

I have been read the Bible to see where it is written or documented
Don't mind them they so good at giving themselves excuses which is double standard but would be the first to cry foul if the reverse was the case.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by JeogahII(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Skinnienigga:

I don't get the point this dude is making. so she should have go ahead to married the cheat? funny enough he got 27 likes, that means there are 27 people thinking like him. crazy world

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by meobizy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
If he plays his cards right she will come back begging him for marriage. Women can never make a decision and stay firm with it.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by monex(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I wonder why this was posted in crime sectionI am sure if the reverse was the case you would applaud the man and call the lady all sort of disrespectful names.Double standard mentality is not good.Now it is the lady you are believing she would end up in shiloh.You claim to be a christian yet you support infidelity on the part of men in a relationship or marriage.
Not every lady would manage a second hand for a husband.A failed relationship would always be better than a failed marriage.It is not every man that is a community joystick like the ones you know do not worry her Mr right would come.She would wait for him in her own house not her parents.

she did the right thing. At least to call off the wedding

3 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
The girl is the greatest fool of this century.

May be she is comfortable in her parents house and her parents are happy seeing her.

By the time you get to 50 years and no husband, pls don't disturb my dear Father in Heaven with your foolish prayer point for husband.

Go and marry Pope John Paul because you will wait forever if you're looking for a man who has not or will never cheat on their partner
I always thought it's ladies who support ladies even when they are wrong but you shocked me man!!! how can u still say this and not even a word of castigation for the man who's cheating and has broken the poor girl's heart all because you think there are no men who are faithful? na wa o...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I wonder why this was posted in crime sectionI am sure if the reverse was the case you would applaud the man and call the lady all sort of disrespectful names.Double standard mentality is not good.Now it is the lady you are believing she would end up in shiloh.You claim to be a christian yet you support infidelity on the part of men in a relationship or marriage.
Not every lady would manage a second hand for a husband.A failed relationship would always be better than a failed marriage.It is not every man that is a community joystick like the ones you know do not worry her Mr right would come.She would wait for him in her own house not her parents.
No double standard here. Did he vow to her that he won't cheat on her. Not that what he did was right but he took no oath with her that he will not cheat on her. Perhaps standing in the presence of God and making vows is okay and if he violates, she can choose to leave/divorce than ending it up. What if that girl that sent her to screen shots finally end up with the guy that she just rejected. How would she feel? Betrayed?
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Skinnienigga:

Amen.

Ode
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nnemuka:

Ode since you don't see anything wrong in leaving a cheating bastard then may such fate befall your daughters and may you father another man's child unknowingly.
Hippocrates, you that is worst than that man now claiming righteous. One day God will expose you too.

Kala obori

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by daveP(m): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
naijaboiy:

I hail bros grin
Welcome back o. Hwz your side na?
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by chynie: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
The girl is the greatest fool of this century.

May be she is comfortable in her parents house and her parents are happy seeing her.

By the time you get to 50 years and no husband, pls don't disturb my dear Father in Heaven with your foolish prayer point for husband.

Go and marry Pope John Paul because you will wait forever if you're looking for a man who has not or will never cheat on their partner
U sound ridiculous
Men expect a faithful partner
But can't b faithful to their partner
She could get the type of man she wants
Wake up joor

2 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
if he assassinates her nw, them go say he wicked

Is this the only way to handle issues with women

If so be ready to take more souls
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
XOGBADO:

Sir, do you know that a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage??
A cheating boyfriend would most likely become a cheating husband??
Are you the heavenly father??
Oya receive sense

Amen, I've received sense.

Oya u receive madness.

Ewu.

A cheating boyfriend is likely but does not always end up been a cheat forever. So what if he repents and uphold his vows after the oath taking who do you think won?

If u lyk go advise your daughters/sisters that useless advise and see if they won't end up blaming u for keeping them in your house due to your stupid advise.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
lareine:

you're so silly
like your father
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
JeogahII:

I don't get the point this dude is making. so she should have go ahead to married the cheat? funny enough he got 27 likes, that means there are 27 people thinking like him. crazy world

Those likes are from his cacous, they think and reason alikes

2 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
chara019:

oga,are you okay?
is your head paining you?

I was okay oo but its not paining me. You want to heal me? Pls come to my house. I am waiting
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by holysaint1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lucifer66:
What a SNITCH, women are useless. They can't be trusted! angry

nigga.........

gerarahia mehhnnn....

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
chynie:

U sound ridiculous
Wake up joor
Amen oo

I've woken up.

Anything?
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by chara019: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
I was okay oo but its not paining me. You want to heal me? Pls come to my house. I am waiting
you looking for someone you would exhibit your cheating powers on?
I Dodge am........
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by stchinedu: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Did this happen in Zimbabwe too?

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
No double standard here. Did he vow to her that he won't cheat on her. Not that what he did was right but he took no oath with her that he will not cheat on her. Perhaps standing in the presence of God and making vows is okay and if he violates, she can choose to leave/divorce than ending it up. What if that girl that sent her to screen shots finally end up with the guy that she just rejected. How would she feel? Betrayed?
You are making no sense.
The guy doesn't deserve her he isn't a trophy so if he ends up with the other lady that is good riddance to bad rubbish the lady deserves a better man who would value her.
As far as you are in a relationship you need no vow to be faithful to the person you are with at the moment a cheat in a relationship would be a cheat in a marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
chara019:
you looking for someone you would exhibit your cheating powers on?
I Dodge am........
Ouch! I thought you're a doctor while I be your patient. So why running away? Don't be scared I won't touch you perhaps you have more modernised way of handling your patients.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
chynie:

U sound ridiculous
Wake up joor

Thats what they have been feeding their brain with

They think we don't have options or choices or even taste
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Lucifer66(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

You again

Those that falls into this category are the likes of your

Mother
Sisters
Aunties
Daughters

You have destined your self to be against women

You will know women better when you marry one and keep at home

Anuofia
Who says am gonna get married?
I can have baby mama's.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by XOGBADO(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:

Amen, I've received sense.

Oya u receive madness.

Ewu.

A cheating boyfriend is likely but does not always end up been a cheat forever. So what if he repents and uphold his vows after the oath taking who do you think won?

If u lyk go advise your daughters/sisters that useless advise and see if they won't end up blaming u for keeping them in your house due to your stupid advise.

My chief, why Are you killing yourself over someone else's opinion grin having a cheating spouse can ruin your entire happiness for life.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are making no sense.
The guy doesn't deserve her he isn't a trophy so if he ends up with the other lady that is good riddance to bad rubbish the lady deserves a better man who would value her.
As far as you are in a relationship you need no vow to be faithful to the person you are with at the moment a cheat in a relationship would be a cheat in a marriage.
wrong conclusion. No scientific prove to say a cheat in dating = cheat during marriage or must cheat during marriage. I will advise you not to go that wrong way with that girl if in case you've not married. Because it is not a funny thing.

Since she has embarrassed the guy and left so what did she gain or what trophy did she win? Zero.

And after a while the guy would pick another girl and take to the alter, possibly after 3 months.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

Who says am gonna get married?
I can have baby mama's.

So what's the essence of having a baby mama when you don't want a woman to be under your roof

That means you are either scared of taking up the challenges of having a home with a woman

Or you are scared of taking responsibilities as a family man

Or you don't want a situation where your woman will question your movements

Or you will have a baby mama but she is free to leave alone and date other men and you don't mind being a sperm contributor to have a child with different genes due to your innability to keep a woman under your roof

Tell me (us) more
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Lucifer66(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

So what's the essence of having a baby mama when you don't want a woman to be under your roof

That means you are either scared of taking up the challenges of having a home with a woman

Or you are scared of taking responsibilities as a family man

Or you don't want a situation where your woman will question your movements

Or you will have a baby mama but she is free to leave alone and date other men and you don't mind being a sperm contributor to have a child with different genes due to your innability to keep a woman under your roof

Tell me (us) more

Baby mama insense that if she accidently got pregnant, I will fund her and the kid but no marriage.
She can Fvck another guy, I don't care. Marriage is not something I want.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by KanwuliaExtra: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Very creative act of mass humiliation! grin
After that, I will celebrate with the guests and party all night long.

If na desperate SHYTEHOLE Naija African or woman? ? ? shocked
The wedding must happen o! To h-ansa MRS na must ke! DIEvorce fit happen after ONE FIKIN! grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lucifer66:
What a SNITCH, women are useless. They can't be trusted! angry
U are senseless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innoson's Mum's Burial: Over 30 Undertakers Carry Innoson's Mum (Photos, Video) / Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.