Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding (61550 Views)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Icon79(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dang!!

Of truth, there's no greater wrath than a woman scorned grin

O pari o

dopemama:
Hmmmmm.... This one is strong biko! Fear men sha kiss undecided
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lies you can't do even up to half of what she did
Ladyhippolyta88:

Same way there is no scientific proof that she would end in shiloh.She gained something because the man has been shamed and no sensible lady who respects herself would come near him (this is the west Not naija)
After a while she would also see a better gentleman it could even be next month self who knows cheesy
Keep your useless advice to yourself Mr man I am not going to need it and even if I come across a similar thing I would even do more than what this lady did.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
Lies you can't do even up to half of what she did

For as long as you know me not or what I am capable of doing.You need not make assumptions I meant every word I stated.I cannot lie to myself.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by mechanics(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
The man won't forget that for life, even if he has being doing that, he should changed from his old ways and be faithful to his wife to be, but the case was the opposite, I just hope he won't commit suicide.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

Is this the only way to handle issues with women

If so be ready to take more souls
i am not ready, i already have one that understands me so well and we are more like brother and sister.
but 2 that did something close to what that lady did are walking with 1 leg now. no be everybody dem dey carry play.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by princetemitee(f): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyinboamaka

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
The girl is the greatest fool of this century.

May be she is comfortable in her parents house and her parents are happy seeing her.

By the time you get to 50 years and no husband, pls don't disturb my dear Father in Heaven with your foolish prayer point for husband.

Go and marry Pope John Paul because you will wait forever if you're looking for a man who has not or will never cheat on their partner
it is because of posts like this i don't judge women who do juju on their husbands.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I wonder why this was posted in crime sectionI am sure if the reverse was the case you would applaud the man and call the lady all sort of disrespectful names.Double standard mentality is not good.Now it is the lady you are believing she would end up in shiloh.You claim to be a christian yet you support infidelity on the part of men in a relationship or marriage.
Not every lady would manage a second hand for a husband.A failed relationship would always be better than a failed marriage.It is not every man that is a community joystick like the ones you know do not worry her Mr right would come.She would wait for him in her own house not her parents.
.please dear, next time, don't react to comments from people who think from one side of their brain.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by pussyAvenger: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

Wonderful indeed
And we still records divorce every day

Men think marriage is to help women, forgetting that when we bear children for them it's still starts and end in the men family

So who needs the marriage more?
Wonderful indeed and we still records divorce every day

it depends on the kind of woman you're talking about... l'd love to marry a feminist
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
pussyAvenger:
it depends on the kind of woman you're talking about... l'd love to marry a feminist

They are every where, you will get one soon
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Skinnienigga:

.In your mind, your wisdom surpasses the wisdom of king solomon. you can choose to dine with the devil for care of getting married at all cost. Her life means more than your wisdom in the kingdom of animals.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Emaprince: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
But this is what Naija girls does the most - having a wedding coming soon and still visiting and fukcing their other boyfriends. Some will sleep with another man a night before wedding.

Men are learners in this.

Just last night I saw a female friend of mine who is pregnant for her husband to be walking to a joint with one of her boyfriends. I just dey shake head. Her wedding is coming up soon but she still dey run things with boyfriends because for her mind, dem never marry properly.

Abeg free the man
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Emaprince: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

Wonderful indeed
And we still records divorce every day

Men think marriage is to help women, forgetting that when we bear children for them it's still starts and end in the men family

So who needs the marriage more?
Wonderful indeed and we still records divorce every day

women prays for marriage more than men. That's why whenever anybody brings up a topic trying to prove why marriage should be abolished, women are always quick to tear him apart.

Unless you want to lie to yourself. Women needs marriage more than anything.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Emaprince:
women prays for marriage more than men. That's why whenever anybody brings up a topic trying to prove why marriage should be abolished, women are always quick to tear him apart.

Have you forgotten that a man will pass through hurdles to toast a woman and when she accepts, he leave her to run and nurture the relationship

Have you ever ask yourself why this?

Because a.man needs a woman to help him organise his home

Yes women pray more for marriage because there are men every where but only few of them are organised and responsible

Men too pray for marriage not because there are no women

There are more women than men but when you need the one that will be the mother of your children and be the one to keep your home,

My brother you have to choose with caution

Other words, women are made for me but as a man you don't just pick up a woman, you look very well

A woman can marry a stupid man and still run her home successful

But a man cannot marry a stupid woman and still expect everything to be in place, never he will die of depression
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by pussyAvenger: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Emaprince:

Correct guy!!...But they'll make it look like they're doing us a bunch of favour.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
pussyAvenger:
Correct guy!!...But they'll make it look like they're doing us a bunch of favour.

Both of you are deceiving yourself

If you don't need a wife and marriage is not important to you, why do you go and look for a wife ?

Who.owns a home

Husbands or wives?
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by pussyAvenger: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

Have you forgotten that a man will pass through hurdles to toast a woman and when she accepts, he leave her to run and nurture the relationship

Yes women pray more for marriage because there are men every where but only few of them are organised and responsible

There are more women than men but when you need the one that will be the mother of your children and be the one to keep your home,

Other words, women are made for me but as a man you don't just pick up a woman, you look very well

But a man cannot marry a stupid woman and still expect everything to be in place, never he will die of depression
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by pussyAvenger: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

Men toast women in this 2018??

Nigerian women are nuts to get married because of the following

1. Men are scarce... simple law of demand and supply

2..The biological clock ticks faster on the women side

3. Good number of them having nothing to offer except their uterus. To these folks, marriage is a way out of hardship
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
pussyAvenger:
Men toast women in this 2018??

Nigerian women are nuts to get married because of the following

1. Men are scarce... simple law of demand and supply

2..The biological clock ticks faster on the women side

3. Good number of them having nothing to offer except their uterus. To these folks, marriage is a way out of hardship

There is no sense in all that you have mentioned.

End of discussion
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by pussyAvenger: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

Both of you are deceiving yourself

If you don't need a wife and marriage is not important to you, why do you go and look for a wife ?

Who.owns a home

Husbands or wives?
The only reason l may consider marriage is to please my mum not even my father..l don't Like marriage...
It's an institutionalized encagement of men. l know I'll be a good father but l'm not a husband material

l will go for the baby mama option biko....l hate stress
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
pussyAvenger:
The only reason l may consider marriage is to please my mum not even my father..l don't Like marriage...
It's an institutionalized encagement of men. l know I'll be a good father but l'm not a husband material

l will go for the baby mama option biko....l hate stress

You hate stress ?

You are just running away from your shadow

OK marry for your mum
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by arabralph(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Tales by moonlight[i][/i]
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Slimzain: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:

May be she is comfortable in her parents house and her parents are happy seeing her.

By the time you get to 50 years and no husband, pls don't disturb my dear Father in Heaven with your foolish prayer point for husband.

Go and marry Pope John Paul because you will wait forever if you're looking for a man who has not or will never cheat on their partner

Guy!!!!
You think it's Nigeria. C'mon wake up!
You sound too religious. The white folks don't fancy marriage like that. It's no big deal. Their life is totally different from ours. If you have lived in US or Europe before, you will understand.

As a matter of fact she'll find love fast. Or remain single till she dies. They have too many alternatives to marriage. Na Africans carry marriage for head like Lapalapa.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2018
IamD18:
Ehee! So?

What next after reading it?

Will it stop the man from picking another woman as a wife?

Abi we be women wey like wedding pass their parents.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

Nonsense and bl0wjob.

Na true o!! The way Naija girls are easily deceived with wedding these days is alarming
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by piagetskinner(m): 12:34am On Nov 17, 2018
good riddance...
cheating should never be condoned
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by chieni(f): 1:10am On Nov 17, 2018
engrsyer:

Like seriously? Are you sure you understand what marriage is? So she should live with a cheating partner for the rest of her life because she wants to get married early? Before you say Jack he would also be bringing in his concubines into his matrimonial home. Its better to remain single than making a big mistake in marriage. I hope you don't make such mistake and then seek for advice on nairaland.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by cattylove7(f): 1:33am On Nov 17, 2018
if na naija women she take even worse shit from her husband 2 b because beta men scarce 4 ngr that gives d right 4 most ngrn men no this ie y they treat ngrn women anyhow www.cattylovegist.com
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Lucifer66:
What a SNITCH, women are useless. They can't be trusted! angry
are you normal at all?
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by TessBiwom(f): 4:35am On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=Lucifer66 post=73025154]What a SNITCH, women are useless. They can't be trusted!
Including your mother and your sisters...that sums it all .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innoson's Mum's Burial: Over 30 Undertakers Carry Innoson's Mum (Photos, Video) / Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.