Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding (61559 Views)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Lucifer66(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
gloria34:
U are senseless!
I can't feel offended by the word of a simple woman cheesy
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
XOGBADO:

My chief, why Are you killing yourself over someone else's opinion grin having a cheating spouse can ruin your entire happiness for life.
I am not killing my self my brother over someone's opinion but quoted and refused to respect my opinion even if it looks weird to you. Everyone has different views of life and perspective. I am just back from work and choose to relax, view nairaland and saw many quotes about my comments. I can't help it but to respond to each of them.

TGIF joor
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
No double standard here. Did he vow to her that he won't cheat on her. Not that what he did was right but he took no oath with her that he will not cheat on her. Perhaps standing in the presence of God and making vows is okay and if he violates, she can choose to leave/divorce than ending it up. What if that girl that sent her to screen shots finally end up with the guy that she just rejected. How would she feel? Betrayed?

You didn't make any sense.She made a choice by dumping him right there at the altar.And yes!The other chick can have him.Bro preek plenty EVERYWHERE just like a woman's kitty!Nobody has the monopoly of cheating.Just that some people choose to be principled.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by afroxyz: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
No country, no date, no screenshot of texts, no pictures, it can only be one thing: FAKE NEWS
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

Baby mama insense that if she accidently got pregnant, I will fund her and the kid but no marriage.
She can Fvck another guy, I don't care. Marriage is not something I want.

Bad thinking and a very bad idea and a mind set

Your wishes will definitely come through

While other men wishes to have close home and happy home

Your wish is distance home and loose home

You will get it as desired then old age you will suffer alone
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
I don't intend to make sense because even if i do their wont be any award so i just air out my aura without caring others may feel.
LynnnCHI:

You didn't make any sense.She made a choice by dumping him right there at the altar.And yes!The other chick can have him.Bro preek plenty EVERYWHERE just like a woman's kitty!Nobody has the monopoly of cheating.Just that some people choose to be principled.

Preek plenty no qualms but when you enter man's house please respect God and the vows you took before entering the man's house.

For now you have the liberty to do whatever you like or want with your body
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
No double standard here. Did he vow to her that he won't cheat on her. Not that what he did was right but he took no oath with her that he will not cheat on her. Perhaps standing in the presence of God and making vows is okay and if he violates, she can choose to leave/divorce than ending it up. What if that girl that sent her to screen shots finally end up with the guy that she just rejected. How would she feel? Betrayed?
Likewise no girl took Oath to b faithful to her boyfriend yet u guys are d first to refer to any girl that cheat as a prostitute. Pls go and sit down, simply because d reverse is d case, u are blabbing Rubbish here

3 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Lucifer66(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

Bad thinking and a very bad idea and a mind set

Your wishes will definitely come through

While other men wishes to have close home and happy home

Your wish is distance home and loose home

You will get it as desired then old age you will suffer alone
With money anything can be bought cheesy
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lucifer66:
I can't feel offended by the word of a simple woman cheesy
Trouble finder, oya be going.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
I don't intend to make sense because even if i do their wont be any award so i just air out my aura without caring others may feel.

Preek plenty no qualms but when you enter man's house please r[b]espect God and the vows you took before entering the house[/b].

For now you have the liberty to do whatever you like or want with your body

Now that's the most important thing!It takes respect for God not to cheat in marriage not even love for spouse,that's if at all that exists.As I believe marriage is more of companionship than this love of a thing.Respect for God and his institution of marriage and all it entails is the main thing.

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Now that's the most important thing!It takes respect for God not to cheat in marriage not even love for spouse,that's if at all that exists.As I believe marriage is more of companionship than this love of a thing.Respect for God and his institution of marriage and all it entails is the main thing.
Gbagan!

End of discussion. That's it
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Donald95(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I wonder why this was posted in crime sectionI am sure if the reverse was the case you would applaud the man and call the lady all sort of disrespectful names.Double standard mentality is not good.Now it is the lady you are believing she would end up in shiloh.You claim to be a christian yet you support infidelity on the part of men in a relationship or marriage.
Not every lady would manage a second hand for a husband.A failed relationship would always be better than a failed marriage.It is not every man that is a community joystick like the ones you know do not worry her Mr right would come.She would wait for him in her own house not her parents.

Nice

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by frozen70(f): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

With money anything can be bought cheesy

Clap for yourself, na you go tire

Keep buying everything even the one's that will eliminate you, buy it

The one that will make you miserable, buy it

The ones that will give you unrest and unsettled mind, buy

The one's that will give you sleepless night, buy it
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by XOGBADO(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
I am not killing my self my brother over someone's opinion but quoted and refused to respect my opinion even if it looks weird to you. Everyone has different views of life and perspective. I am just back from work and choose to relax, view nairaland and saw many quotes about my comments. I can't help it but to respond to each of them.

TGIF joor

grin happy weekend sir. Enjoy your weekend jare

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by chccho(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
IamD18:
Ehee! So?

What next after reading it?

Will it stop the man from picking another woman as a wife?

Abi we be women wey like wedding pass their parents.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

Nonsense and bl0wjob.

Do we women really lobe BJs, it seems I am just discovering this new trend grin
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Xfemt(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
The girl is the greatest fool of this century.

May be she is comfortable in her parents house and her parents are happy seeing her.

By the time you get to 50 years and no husband, pls don't disturb my dear Father in Heaven with your foolish prayer point for husband.

Go and marry Pope John Paul because you will wait forever if you're looking for a man who has not or will never cheat on their partner
guy go sit down stop yarning yagayaga.

In western world do u think d society care if u re married or not, Wht de care about is wht u can offer d society not d husband or wife or even children u ve but ur impact on d society at large. It pains me that d society here in Africa nigeria especially has made d women look stupid and unproductive, that why u see lazy women doing runs in d name of slaying and also making a guy work so hard intend to make an impact in his society but rather how he want to use his wealth to Bleep one stupid useless and unproductive slay mama who has noting to offer apart from her ass, dirty pussie and nonsense breast
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
wrong conclusion. No scientific prove to say a cheat in dating = cheat during marriage or must cheat during marriage. I will advise you not to go that wrong way with that girl if in case you've not married. Because it is not a funny thing.

Since she has embarrassed the guy and left so what did she gain or what trophy did she win? Zero.

And after a while the guy would pick another girl and take to the alter, possibly after 3 months.
Same way there is no scientific proof that she would end in shiloh.She gained something because the man has been shamed and no sensible lady who respects herself would come near him (this is the west Not naija)
After a while she would also see a better gentleman it could even be next month self who knows cheesy
Keep your useless advice to yourself Mr man I am not going to need it and even if I come across a similar thing I would even do more than what this lady did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by elderken(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nnemuka:

Ode since you don't see anything wrong in leaving a cheating bastard then may such fate befall your daughters and may you father another man's child unknowingly.
Amen. Amen. Amen
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nnemuka(f): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
Hippocrates, you that is worst than that man now claiming righteous. One day God will expose you too.

Kala obori
Ode, hypocrites is the correct spelling.
You are dumb and at the same time silly.
Calling a lady a wh0re because she left a cheating man, really? You were badly raised.

Everything isn't all about being 50 and single or threatening anyone with menopause gosh.
Where are your morals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:

May be she is comfortable in her parents house and her parents are happy seeing her.

By the time you get to 50 years and no husband, pls don't disturb my dear Father in Heaven with your foolish prayer point for husband.

Go and marry Pope John Paul because you will wait forever if you're looking for a man who has not or will never cheat on their partner
Would you say this to a guy? The same God that exposed the groom will bring another for her
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
eTECTIV:
Dis can only happen in d West.. African gal would still b crying her eyes out to even come to d wedding.. Dis gal gat guts jare.. How else to call of d wedding dan to humiliate d guy in front of family and friends
It can happen in Africa. If we have cases of runaway bride in Nigeria, expect more drama
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by paix(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:

Women are really funny beings. They always act before they think, and subsequently, regrets will follow.

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Yoighaman(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
I am not a fan of marriage, but LADIES, listen and carefully at that, NOT ALL BUT MOST MEN WOULD CHEAT ON YOU AFTER MARRIAGE, especially the 'good' and innocent looking ones, the earlier you accept this fact, the better. IT IS WOMEN, MOST, NOT ALL, that consider cheating after marriage as sacrilegious, MOST MEN don't. The best your husband would do for you is to hide it from you because he truly loves you; don't be fooled, SAINTS CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN HEAVEN, only a few of the corrupt ones were cast down to earth, so we have them here too. Bash me if you like but I just told you the truth.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by DAntivirus: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
dopemama:
make I hia word undecided
make you hear word... I wasn't expecting you to say something different
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by paix(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I wonder why this was posted in crime sectionI am sure if the reverse was the case you would applaud the man and call the lady all sort of disrespectful names.Double standard mentality is not good.Now it is the lady you are believing she would end up in shiloh.You claim to be a christian yet you support infidelity on the part of men in a relationship or marriage.
Not every lady would manage a second hand for a husband.A failed relationship would always be better than a failed marriage.It is not every man that is a community joystick like the ones you know do not worry her Mr right would come.She would wait for him in her own house not her parents.
I hope she won't be bathing herself with buckets of anointing water and jerrycan full of anointing oil by then, waiting for Mr. right to come her way.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by VictorRomanov: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:

Make una no dey support bad thing. She is better off being single than married to someone who would be giving her heart and head aches.

Wetin bad marriage dey really add to woman life. Una think say marriage na everything.

Make you advise your sister to do the same.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Lucifer66(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

Clap for yourself, na you go tire

Keep buying everything even the one's that will eliminate you, buy it

The one that will make you miserable, buy it

The ones that will give you unrest and unsettled mind, buy

The one's that will give you sleepless night, buy it
Why are you talking?
Are you not a woman.
200 naria for one night and will collect my change.
If it too much 1 plate of rice.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
paix:
I hope she won't be bathing herself with buckets of anointing water and jerrycan full of anointing oil by then, waiting for Mr. right to come her way.
Do people in the west do these things you mentioned undecided?
I don't think she is desperate for marriage especially after doing what she did by calling off the wedding.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Rocktation(f): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yoighaman:
I am not a fan of marriage, but LADIES, listen and carefully at that, NOT ALL BUT MOST MEN WOULD CHEAT ON YOU AFTER MARRIAGE, especially the 'good' and innocent looking ones, the earlier you accept this fact, the better. IT IS WOMEN, MOST, NOT ALL, that consider cheating after marriage sacrilegious, MOST MEN don't. The best your husband would do for you is to hide it from you because he truly loves you; don't be fooled, SAINTS CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN HEAVEN, only a few of the corrupt ones were cast down to earth, so we have them here too. Bash me if you like but I just told you the truth.

And thank you for telling it, this delicately. Although I don't agree that it's true love that makes a cheating partner hide, but deep respect for the other's feelings.

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by paix(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Do people in the west do these things you mentioned undecided?
I don't think she is desperate for marriage especially after doing what she did by calling off the wedding.
You're right. Perhaps, that's why she took that route to call off the wedding.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by icogb: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:

Not everyman is like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innoson's Mum's Burial: Over 30 Undertakers Carry Innoson's Mum (Photos, Video) / Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.