Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? (2226 Views)

Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) / What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? / How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by ice234: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2010
pls do it if i was in ur shoe will do it times 2
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2010
but am scared of the aftermath, i dont one to spoil any of em bizness
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Coretalk(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2010
this game is very stupid and absurd, what if she rejects you. that doesn't mean she's doesn't fancy another person.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2010
am not set yet talkless of reject
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by cantell(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2010
Childish play. Are you guys 10?
Are you askin for permission to sleep with ur friend's girlfriend?
Cos this is exactly how i see it from here.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Girl846(f): 2:15am On Jul 26, 2010
Your friend doesnt love his gf because if he did he would MIND if you did the main thing with her.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by ice234: 2:45am On Jul 26, 2010
Girl846:

Your friend doesnt love his gf because if he did he would MIND if you did the main thing with her.
how would u feel if u were told
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Girl846(f): 2:55am On Jul 26, 2010
ice234:

how would u feel if u were told

Would you honestly have no problem letting your friend sleep with the girl you 'love' all in the name of a 'test'?
Sounds insane to me!
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by mkpuluma(f): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2010
if your sister comes to you n tell you some1 did that to her

hw will u feel

do unto others what u would wish dem to do unto you
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 29, 2010
na wao
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by tpia5: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
odiaero:

A friend of mine gat this pretty chick that he said that he is so in love with, and the chick is in love with him also, but he want to know if the chick love him so much as he do.

So the plan is that he want me to tempt the chick by all means, but  guy am afraid cos i know the end product may be disaster 4 both of em, i.e they both will end losing, cos i will get the girl and do the main thing, and let the my guy know, but this will be the end of em both, cos am not ready to carry on with the girl, and 4 my friend, he gat no problem with me if i do the main thing, that is what he just want to see if it will happen, so am  just to provide the result, but guys, i dont want to be the one to do this,

Guys, if u were in my shoes, what will you do?

back in the day it was called manwhore.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by 2vanx: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by 2vanx: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2010
Hello Guys,

I am about to reveal to you how to Register free to the premium account of millionaires mate. One of the best Dating site.

Register here and you are free to go and enjoy all the benefit of the premium account

http://millionairesmate.com/go/g1230144
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by freecocoa(f): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2010
Don't do it,what will be will mos def be,so there's no need to awaken trouble.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by bayor48(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2010
When would young boys of these generation learn undecided apart from been a devilish attitude,you guys dont no what you're driving yourself into,i pray make the girl be ogbanje,so that she could teach you guys lesson.Yobish
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by Tinksh(f): 2:05am On Nov 10, 2010
If this game ends badly, as in her sleeping with you, it will be disaterous for you. Why do you have to go all the way with her if she falls. He needs to find someone else to do it. Not a close friend and definately not you if the want the friendship to continue if it all goes pear shaped. He says he will be fine with you but trust me he wont.
Re: Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? by kaybee2ng(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
Someone Will Always Be Available For The Devil's Work - OFCOURSE NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. / I Love Her But She's Older Than Me / Ladies: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend For Sleeping With Your Man?: Vote Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.