Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki (48085 Views)

More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by Okoyeebo: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
[[s]quote author=slimghost post=73034624]

When you get home, call whoever birthed you a PDPigz
[/quote][/s]

Stop crying.

Lose the election before crying

1 Like

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by Uglymugg: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
otherway:
Anyone who is surprised with this revelation is a big hopeless fool.

Very true. It's also the reason they tried to Buhari before. He's obviously tightened money flow from going to the pockets of this individual. I just hope my family can leave Nigeria if PDP returns.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by castancassy2(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
some people are foolish and unreasonable. he is fighting for his people and to every hard work, there is reward. why was Buhari collecting his money when he know he wont give his people contract and jobs. i stand with Atiku and the PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by brojoshua: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
The criminals in the house of assembly who reasonable Nigerians are calling to reduce their salaries and renunciation are complaining of not being allowed to be looting Nigeria's money again

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by obailala(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
In Nigerian political and leadership parlance, the word "empower" means one thing - financial reward for political loyalty. Standard form of empowerment involves appointing to a cash cow agency or awarding huge contracts (regardless of the person's capacity). It's in this context you freely hear statements like "juicy appointments".

Nigeria can never change until leadership stops being 'lucrative.'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by Haddock(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

The day those robbers robbed banks in Offa, I'm sure it's because Saraki was busy. If not, he would have personally joined them
. Just as those robbers took money from banks, that's how Saraki was taking money from banks. Check the voice recording.

Mah brodahhhh! You too understand the smooth criminal.

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by engineerboat(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Now I know the zombies are not reasoning.

They just read without listening to the said Audio.

What is bad when you're meeting with your constituent Youth and explaining things to them.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by engineerboat(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
To zombies, Saraki is lying when He said he funded Buhari campaign

But the same zombie comforted the lies on the title
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by kenodrill: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
The name "saraki" is synonymous with greed, selfishness, wickedness and deceit.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by engineerboat(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
The zombies are just writing rubbish without even listening to the audio.

O ma se oooooooo

APC awon Iran ole
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by engineerboat(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
kenodrill:
The name "saraki" is synonymous with greed, selfishness, wickedness and deceit.

Do you listen to the audio

Stop typing rubbish
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by engineerboat(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Today I know those claiming to be Yoruba are just foreigners
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by engineerboat(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
Those who are truelly Yoruba I challenge you to listen to the audio.

E O ri wipe APC oniro niwan
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by Bimpe29: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Saraki is a real politician, he is not lying like Lie Muhammed.
Even though, end is staring at Saraki politically in Kwara Buhari has not been fair to Nigerians as a whole.
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
naptu2:
Kayode Ogundamisi this evening tweeted a speech that Bukola Saraki allegedly addressed to his followers after defecting from the APC. He also tweeted a link to an audio clip of the speech.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1063457717136838656.html

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1063457717136838656

A link to the audio recording of the speech (it's in Yoruba). https://soundcloud.com/user-892164755/audio-in-yoruba-why-i-decided-to-oppose-mbuhari-bukolasaraki
we dnt care
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by engineerboat(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
This is why I left PDP. All liars and crooks.

Nothing genuine for the masses. Only to enrich themselves.

This is the first government that is focused away from the elite.

Any supporter of PDP as of today after all they have put Nigeria through for 16 years is a fool.

Se o teti si foran yi.

Elite ko ela ni
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by kenodrill: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=engineerboat post=73036499]

Do you listen to the audio

Stop typing rubbish [/quo

Shutup and get lost you bigoted cow.na your type dey smile while dying inside.make Ur love for saraki kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by michealewela: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
imokings:
If u don't know what this Govt, has done to humanity then come and spent a night in Edo State. Since democracy a state has been without light for a month now and idiots re praising Buhari.
We need interpreter,,
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by Stocking: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
eTECTIV:

Aleper how far!! Doesn't take much to know ur numerous monikers grin
Lmao!
I’m also Seun and explorers . cheesy
In face . I’m every Nairalander that calls people clown cheesy
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by Tpeters(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
get someone who speaks Yoruba to interpret d audio for you!!

den you will know dis BMC guys r stupid!!

we demand appointment from our leaders even from d ward level!!

dts wat dey call ere omo egbe

the last time during d Ambode issue,
tinubu said and I quote..."there is a reason we give the contracts to that gateman and ensures he does d work,because omo egbe Ni ,awon lo n sise fun egbe"

The same reason Amosun's SIA group is standing strong here in Ogun, same reason Tinubu can control a lot of dos guys in Lagos.

dis is not an issue as far as 9ja politics is concern.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by TERNASHO: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Noted
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by TERNASHO: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
TERNASHO:
Noted
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by Nature8(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fake.. APC and propaganda are like 5&6.. I can never be deceived with this nonsense! Atiku for president 2019!!!
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by Nature8(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
naptu2:
Kayode Ogundamisi this evening tweeted a speech that Bukola Saraki allegedly addressed to his followers after defecting from the APC. He also tweeted a link to an audio clip of the speech.

A link to the audio recording of the speech (it's in Yoruba). https://soundcloud.com/user-892164755/audio-in-yoruba-why-i-decided-to-oppose-mbuhari-bukolasaraki

Fake.. APC and propaganda are like 5&6.. I can never be deceived with this nonsense! Atiku for president 2019!!!
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by engineerboat(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=kenodrill post=73037090][/quote]

Gbenu 're sohun.

Oro radarada

Awon Iran APC oleeeeee
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by engineerboat(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
Tpeters:
get someone who speaks Yoruba to interpret d audio for you!!

den you will know dis BMC guys r stupid!!

we demand appointment from our leaders even from d ward level!!

dts wat dey call ere omo egbe

the last time during d Ambode issue,
tinubu said and I quote..."there is a reason we give the contracts to that gateman and ensures he does d work,because omo egbe Ni ,awon lo n sise fun egbe"

The same reason Amosun's SIA group is standing strong here in Ogun, same reason Tinubu can control a lot of dos guys in Lagos.

dis is not an issue as far as 9ja politics is concern.

Awon BMC o leti lati gbo.

O mo itunmo ki won pe won ni zombiee niiiii
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by Generalkorex(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
imokings:
If u don't know what this Govt, has done to humanity then come and spent a night in Edo State. Since democracy a state has been without light for a month now and idiots re praising Buhari.
some areas in Ondo State are without light for the past 8 years bro. Is that buhari fault too. All this politicians are thiefs

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by writeprof(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Not new. Only a foreigner will think all the brouhaha is for the good of Nigerians. Sharing especially that which you did not contribute to make/produce is always sweet. And it's the foundation of Nigerian politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by buhariguy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Racoon:

This must be a serious indictment on the Buhari government.This confirmed of course that all the bigwigs in the APC in 2015 truly siphon stolen funds to fund Buhari's re-election.Of course Saraki was one of them.

EFCC, ICPC, NPF or the Buhari government should probe this if it's sure of itself.You all are all crooks.
he said it with his mouth,
Why not ask thief saraki where he got the money to fund buhari campaign.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by buhariguy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
castancassy2:
some people are foolish and unreasonable. he is fighting for his people and to every hard work, there is reward. why was Buhari collecting his money when he know he wont give his people contract and jobs. i stand with Atiku and the PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE.
buhariguy:
he said it with his mouth,
Why not ask thief saraki where he got the money to fund buhari campaign.
Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by Countersam(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
naptu2:

Thunder will fire this present crop of politicians... Everything is about chopping and opening the nations treasury wide for people to loot. God punish all of una!

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki by MalcoImX: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2018
Racoon:

This must be a serious indictment on the Buhari government.This confirmed of course that all the bigwigs in the APC in 2015 truly siphon stolen funds to fund Buhari's re-election.Of course Saraki was one of them.

EFCC, ICPC, NPF or the Buhari government should probe this if it's sure of itself.You all are all crooks.
There's nothing like serious indictment. Was he promised something apart from what other Nigerians were promised that wasn't fulfilled?

If that's the case, everybody that contributed whatever amount in cash to Buhari's success at the polls should be paid back millions times.

Do you remember the little girl (in Lagos) or the old woman (in Niger) who donated their savings to make Buhari's campaign successful? What about the millions of people who donated through BSO - would they also ask to be paid back? I am not talking for talking sake.

Look at my donation card below. We all have contributed one thing or the other. If you're expecting something in return and you were disappointed, just take heart. We shouldn't be jumping ships and sabotaging the government just because our selfish interests were not met.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Bales Of Foreign Currencies Seized At Kano Airport / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.