Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns (37282 Views)

Buhari Estate Is Our Property, Occupied By Police Officers, Not Armed Men - NPF / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by stephanie11: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Senator Bala Na'allah has reacted to the assassination of his son, Captain Abdulkarim Na'allah adding that the life of his son is not better than that of any Nigerian.

In a statement he issued on Monday, Na'allah disclosed that his son's attackers were not armed with Guns.

The statement reads in part; "They simply gained access to his house through the roof and strangulated him. As a family, we will continue to love him even in death because he was such a wonderful person in his life."

"His life is not better than any other Nigerian. As a family we leave everything in the hands of Almighty Allah to whom we have since surrendered in pursuit of the strength to bear the loss of Abdulkareem in our family and by the numerous calls, messages and visits we have received so far, we have every course to thank Almighty Allah for his love and mercy to the family,"

"We assure the public that though we feel greatly diminished in the manner he was killed, we shall remain steadfast in our unshakable belief in the will of Allah. We shall persevere and overcome this tragic loss of one of the finest Ambassadors of our family who has done us proud in his life."

"We express the hope that his death will play a major role in finding solutions to the problem facing our great Nation."

Senator Na’Allah represents Kebbi South in the Senate .

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-my-sons-killers-were-not-armed-with-guns-senator-naallah-opens-up/

Senator Bala Na'Allah has reacted to the gruesome murder of his son, Abdulkareem, in his Kaduna home by yet-to-be-identified persons on Sunday, August 30.

In a statement released, the Senator while reacting to the sad incident , mentioned that from the reports he and other family members have gotten so far, his attackers were not armed and that they simply gained access to Abdulkareem's house through the roof and strangled him.

His statement reads

Let me on behalf of Na'Allah's family specifically confirm the death of Abdulkareem Na'Allah snr who was attacked and killed by yet to be identified persons.

From the reports received so far, his attackers were not Armed with guns.They simply gained access to his house through the roof and strangulated him to death.

As a family we will continue to love him even in death because he was such a wonderful person in his life.

His life is not better than any other Nigerian. As a family we leave everything in the hands of Almighty Allah to whom we have since surrendered in pursuit of the strength to bear the loss of Abdulkareem in our family and by the numerous calls, messages and visits we have received so far, we have every course to thank Almighty Allah for his love and mercy to the family.

We assure the public that though we fill greatly diminished in the manner he was killed, we shall remain steadfast in our unshakable believe in the will of Allah.

We shall persevere and overcome this tragic loss of one of the finest Ambassadors of our family who has done us proud in his life.

We express the hope that his death will play a major role in finding solutions to the problem facing our great Nation.

May Allah grant him Aljannah fiddous.

We thank the Nigerian Police and the Government of Kaduna State for their intervention so far.

Signed

DIST. SEN. BALA IBN NA'ALLAH (Kebbi South)

CHAIRMAN SENATE C'TTEE ON AIRFORCE
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/his-attackers-were-not-armed-with-guns-they-simply-gained-access-to-his-house-through-the-roof-and-strangled-him-to-death-sen-bala-naallah-speaks-on-gruesome-murder-of-his-son.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by NwaNimo1(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2021
He must have been in a very deep sleep not to have heard the roof being tampered with?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by greatiyk4u(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
RIP to him

3 Likes

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Goldbw122(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Even the senator son was kill with arms that means the commoner are not safe either. Too bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Ebije1(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Politics. Getting the father through the son.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by tunjiajayi: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
He must have been in a very deep sleep not to have heard the roof being tampered with?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

angry Haba.
You BA sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by sapientia(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2021
Yeye title

Aside that

Be bold and call out Buhari and your governor including your humble self

You guys are all total failures

If not, your son might have been alive

Dgr8hassiE:

His son was killed in kaduna not kebbi. so, i think kebbi state governor has nothing to do with his death that warrant a call out by the bereaved father.

The governor of Kaduna is paid every month to protect the lives and properties of everyone living in his state

The father is paid to make laws that will make this possible and of course, he is a failure too

So what are you saying?

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Whitecoal711: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Touching,very touchy

2 Likes

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Goldbw122:
Even the senator son was kill with arms that means the commoner are not safe either. Too bad.

Did you read the article before you blame people and formed an opinion.

The father said the killers didn't carry gun, they gain access inside the house through the roof and strangled his son.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2021
This looks like a professional assasination

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by sylve11: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Sad one.

May Allah comfort you and your family in these trying times @ Senator. sad cool

5 Likes

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by supereagle(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Sorry.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by ATEAMS: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
No Nigerian politicians or their children hands are clean ..in one way or the other ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Weedhustler: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
They were armed with cataput n stick!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Randal: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Take heart
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by chigoziri2403(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
I like what he said, my son is not different from others

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by MarveworldG: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Horrible
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by UncleKoboko: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Lesson:

Nobody is immune to tragedy.

If all these old fools pay attention to fairness in government, security, employment and empowerment, many of these youths that are used to carry out these dirty jobs will not be available.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Lovenorth: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2021
May Allah have mercy on him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by SEGLIZ: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2021
which ever the mode of death, the ills bedevilling the nation you fail to address turned around to hunt you.

rip to the dead, let it be know to him, his father contributed to his fate.

4 Likes

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Adedotguy: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2021
shocked
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by InfernoNig: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2021
I feel for him. My condolences sir. Will tell you personally when I see you.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Nwaezeudo: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2021
It's gradually getting to the Elites!

North should continue smooching terrorists

Wetin concern me sef undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Darreytinho10(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2021
I Blamed Oloshi Buhari angry
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by ledaman: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2021
May Almighty Allah Grant him Aljanaah Firdaus

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pro-Akpabio Senators Seated As Senate Elects New Leadership / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today / Presidential Committee On Defence Visits Innoson For Local Weapons Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.