Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? (555 Views)

Is Mouth Action /head Sin Against God? / Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part / "Feminism Is A Rebellion Against God's Established Order" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by EternalTruth: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
I actually keep wondering why people still engage in sins that God has strictly warn us about and it's eternal consequence.
fornication, adultery, lying and swearing is the order of the day.
ladies now pose nude bodies on the net just to be tagged as celebrities.
the urge and yearning to own an IPhone compels girls to sell their body off so they can get these items.
boyfriends and girlfriends now engaging in premarital sex.
ironically they call themselves Christians and also attend church regularly every Sunday and take selfies of their dressing.
so I want this thread to be an interactive forum.
why the disobedience against God's commandments?
Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by AryEmber(f): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
They will storm your thread now with the 'stone' talk.
Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by EternalTruth: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
AryEmber:
They will storm your thread now with the 'stone' talk.
stone how? i don't get?
Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by Dami12345: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
When the cat is away.
The rats own the house.

I don't think your God is alive.
Either he's dead or on vacation.
Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by EternalTruth: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Dami12345:
[s]>When the cat is away.
The rats own the house.

I don't think your God is alive.
Either he's dead or on vacation.
Sorry bro
[/s]
sorry shithead this post is for Christians.
atheist ain't invited
Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by stefanweeks: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
EternalTruth:
stone how? i don't get?

He meant

He without sin should cast the first stone
Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by AryEmber(f): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
EternalTruth:
stone how? i don't get?
'He without sin should cast the first stone' that seems to be a lot of people's favourite verse in the bible
Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by Dami12345: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
EternalTruth:
sorry shithead this post is for Christians.
atheist ain't invited

You really are an id10t,
I answer your, question, and you insulted me.
Then you will start claiming Christian brother.

Besides what makes you think am not a Christian, is your robber v.p a pastor, is toke the LovePeddler a pastor.

Baba pack well, all of us na Christian. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by kiddoiLL(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
you ask why? The answer is simple. We're humans, made of flesh and bones... It's not as if people don't know wrong from right, it's not as if people don't know certain stuffs are termed sinful.
Of cus people know. It's the human in everyone of us that has to fight that battle. God knows the stuffs and temptations you'll face as human, but that doesn't mean he sets the pace for you. That's why you have to ask for the gift if the holy spirit to always lead and guide you. Even at that, people still Falk along the way, and that's why God forgives, because he loves us enough and knows we will do some things wrong and some right, he's completely aware of that fact. The tricky part is after doing the wrong thing, the aftermath, do you seek redemption? Guilt? Feel bad and turn to him? Karma backs bite?. Humans can't live without sinning. It's a sinful world itself already, even Jesus Christ said only my father in the heavens alone is Holy. So the answer to your question is simple
Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by EternalTruth: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
Dami12345:

You really are an id10t,
I answer your, question, and you insulted me.
Then you will start claiming Christian brother.

Besides what makes you think am not a Christian, is your robber v.p a pastor, is toke the LovePeddler a pastor.

Baba pack well, all of us na Christian. cheesy
why so embittered and frustrated all in just one comment?
oh I gerrit.
once upon a time u were a Christian but u quit cos u were hurt and disappointed by false brethren right?
Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by EternalTruth: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
kiddoiLL:
you ask why? The answer is simple. We're humans, made of flesh and bones... It's not as if people don't know wrong from right, it's not as if people don't know certain stuffs are termed sinful.
Of cus people know. It's the human in everyone of us that has to fight that battle. God knows the stuffs and temptations you'll face as human, but that doesn't mean he sets the pace for you. That's why you have to ask for the gift if the holy spirit to always lead and guide you. Even at that, people still Falk along the way, and that's why God forgives, because he loves us enough and knows we will do some things wrong and some right, he's completely aware of that fact. The tricky part is after doing the wrong thing, the aftermath, do you seek redemption? Guilt? Feel bad and turn to him? Karma backs bite?. Humans can't live without sinning. It's a sinful world itself already, even Jesus Christ said only my father in the heavens alone is Holy. So the answer to your question is simple
now that's a terrible doctrine u have there.
can u compare the early saints with the kind of worse Christians we have now? the scriptures say " walk in the Spirit and u will not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
christians that goes with ur ideology simply means their heart isn't transformed fully.
revival is the key. we can actually leave a hundred years without any stain of sin.
the grace is there
Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by kiddoiLL(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
EternalTruth:
now that's a terrible doctrine u have there.
can u compare the early saints with the kind of worse Christians we have now? the scriptures say " walk in the Spirit and u will not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
christians that goes with ur ideology simply means their heart isn't transformed fully.
revival is the key. we can actually leave a hundred years without any stain of sin.
the grace is there
There's nothing like ideology here or “Christians that".. I only pointed out how easy it is to sin because we're humans, flesh and bones. you actually believe there's a soul on earth that can live a hundred years without sinning? I call your bluff, total bullshit. If there was a soul who could do that, then there'll be a soul competing the supremacy of Christ himself.
I never did say it's right to sin or tried to justify it, I only pointed out simply why it's simple. It's simple as ABC as long as you're with flesh and blood. At a point in life, everyone deviates and goes astray, be realistic and don't try to point out stuffs that humans can't do. Even the early Christians went astray, Moses, with the spirit of God and all the power God gave him, at a small point, he did the wrong thing and couldn't see the promise land. Peter at the point when Jesus was captured, denied him but later had to turn around and do things right. Does it mean both of them were not transformed fully?? because if you decide from your perception then that's what you're pointing out. David, Solomon, a lot of people in the Bible and early Christians who had the spirit and touch of God upon them all at point went astray. So don't try to paint some sort of illusion that's not there please saying stuffs like if you're fully transformed you can actually live years without sinning. No human is perfect, all we can do is to keep praying and working hard to always do the right thing and pray we don't fall for the devil
Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by kiddoiLL(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
EternalTruth:

can u compare the early saints with the kind of worse Christians we have now?
See where the problem sprung from? The Christians now might be worse but that doesn't in any way make them less worse than the early Christians who you claimed were better than this current set. There's no level to Sin, there's no big or small sin, they sinned, and found their way back to God.. Christians still sin till now, that's why I mentioned it's better you find your way back to God. This isn't an argument, but a full debate and we get to learn from each other. Don't keep seeing people that way. Tell me that for the past 4 months you haven't sinned against God? if you did, does it mean you fell because you weren't fully transformed? or because you let in to your human desire?
Re: Why The Disobedience Against God's Laws? by Dami12345: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
EternalTruth:
why so embittered and frustrated all in just one comment?
oh I gerrit.
once upon a time u were a Christian but u quit cos u were hurt and disappointed by false brethren right?

Embittered, frustrated, I see this are situations that you are more familiar with cause you live with them.
Does that mean they are your family shocked

I was born a Christian, but I saw the evil of their ways. Hence I seek God and not men of god.

Yes there are false brethren everywhere, I am grateful to them tho, if not for them I might have spent a lifetime being blind like you. grin

Have fun tho. Its your life grin

(1) (Reply)

my Pre Wedding Picture With Pepsi Popping act / When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account / How Netflix Orange Is the New Black caused the used panty trade to explode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.