Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide (22568 Views)

Ezeife: Why South-East, South-South May Withdraw Support For PDP In 2023 / 'Obasanjo May Withdraw His Support For Atiku' - Anthony Sani / 2019: Ambode May Withdraw From Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
mistijude:
Can you people for once stop all these your slang of 'idiotic pig of biafra,blablabla....'.There are many ways i think people can comment without adding these expiring slogan.
That is the farthest their brains can go. You can't give what you don't have
Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by Wizklynd23(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
One precious mistake the
opposition party can make in the
upcoming 2019 General Election is
to sideline or disdain key or
prominent people in the quest to
take power in 2019...
Pls any person here who is closed
to Atiku or any of his aids should let
Him know with people like Sule

Lamido Coming out with such a
disdainful cry is a pointer indicator
that PDP may have issues in the February election.

As a Fan of Atiku am not really
happy with this ugly development..

Atiku all the way
grin grin grin
Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
dan3214e:

You spoke foolishly, buhari is going nowhere

Pained dude

Look for an energised transformer and do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by duwdu: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
dan3214e:

You spoke foolishly, Buhari is going nowhere

What your statement actually means, is that Buhari remains where he is (as President) when the election results are declared. grin

This grammar thingy hehn.

P34c3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by bizzibodi(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
How can PDP just give presidential ticket to an APC stooge like atiku, only Sule Lamido. Can defeat PMB.

1 Like

Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by anjilgreat(f): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
EazyMoh:
He also endorsed his favorite biologic son as Senate candidate.

These politicians have turned political offices to family business. I was amazed when I saw the son's posters when travelling through Jigawa State from Kano earlier this month.

You can see a lot of cases in the country where political positions have become automatic inheritance for these politician's family members. So how will the youths get into political positions when they don't have such political favoritism.

God will help help us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by EazyMoh(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
anjilgreat:

These politicians have turned political offices to family business. I was amazed when I saw the son's posters when travelling through Jigawa State from Kano earlier this month.

You can see a lot of cases in the country where political positions have become automatic inheritance for these politician's family members. So how will the youths get into political positions when they don't have such political favoritism.

God will help help us in this country.
My sister what's more annoying is brazen reference to the Father in the campaigns.
If you see how the boy is spending money Ehn.
Thank God say he wouldn't win.
Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by anjilgreat(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
EazyMoh:

My sister what's more annoying is brazen reference to the Father in the campaigns.
If you see how the boy is spending money Ehn.
Thank God say he wouldn't win.

Nigeria my country, hopefully we'll get it right someday. I just hope things change for the better soonest where people who are best qualified get in various positions rather than favoritism based on 'who you know'

1 Like

Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lamido or no lamido, Atiku is the next President of Nigeria. Anyone with God has the majority already. The good hand of the Lord is with Atiku for this elections so it doesn't matter who is for or against.
Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by EazyMoh(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
anjilgreat:

Nigeria my country, hopefully we'll get it right someday. I just hope things change for the better soonest where people who are best qualified get in various positions rather than favoritism based on 'who you know'
Word!

1 Like

Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by jonuel1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rolandonyi:
FTC. May confusion continue to be in the camp of the feedeefee! We know a House divided against itself , definitely cannot stand. A bunch of selfish individuals. PMB is the man, the earlier you come to terms with it, the better. PMB to 2023.

it has started already in the camp of Nigeria's enemy....Rochas, Amosun and Oshio at logger heads
Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by Justice310: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
bedspread:
I agree with Mr. Sule Lamido...

Atiku should do the Right thing Immediately.....

Sure Lamido is one of the Core Party men in PDP
Atiku knows what he's doing. Having the right people around him to help put the country in a better position is what he's after, not those corrupt politicians who fight for their personal interest, he has been there and he knows them.
Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by edupedia: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
I can feel Lamidos pain, but he Lamido stand no chance against Buhari, the only person who can oust Buhari is Atiku.

....and maybe that will take place in which century?... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide by ayulatap: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Every politician value recognition, so Mr Lamido should be recognized and be given sense of belongings. That's all. #backtoDaura2019loading...#

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEC Approves 14-day Paternity Leave / Doguwa Goes Berserk Again, Assaults Another Party Leader, Threatens Ex-SSG / Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.