Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made (1570 Views)

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made by Jenniferblog(f): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Few days ago, Victoria's Secret sparked an outrage after Edward Razek, the chief marketing officer of the brand said he doesn't think transgender models have a place in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show because the presentation is 'fantasy'.

He told Vogue: "[It’s] like, why don’t you do 50? Why don’t you do 60? Why don’t you do 24? It’s like, why doesn’t your show do this? Shouldn’t you have transsexuals in the show? No. No, I don’t think we should. Well, why not? Because the show is a fantasy. It’s a 42-minute entertainment special. That’s what it is. It is the only one of its kind in the world, and any other fashion brand in the world would take it in a minute, including the competitors that are carping at us. And they carp at us because we’re the leader.”

Razek has since taken to Twitter to apologised for his “insensitive” remarks.

“To be clear, we absolutely would cast a transgender model for the show,” he wrote. “We’ve had transgender models come to castings …and like many others, they didn’t make it … but it was never about gender. I admire and respect their journey to embrace who they really are,” the chief marketing officer wrote.

But Courtney Stodden who is an American media personality, model, and singer has taken to Twitter to protest over the controversial comment.

She shared completely naked photos of herself and wrote: 'After Edward Razek's comments about ALL women and what the brand reflects... I'd rather go naked than wear Victoria's Secret,' Stodden said.

'Ladies, wear your wings proud. We're all unique AND beautiful, Stodden continued.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/reality-star-courtney-stodden-goes-nude-to-protest-controversial-comments-made-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made by Jenniferblog(f): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
More
Re: Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made by Desyluv(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
I think some of this women are mad. Imagine, she's now displaying her rubbish and hero falling boobs to the public.
Re: Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made by IamPlato(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2018

This One Make Sense o... See Breasts like Heavenly Milk Factory
Re: Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jenniferblog:
Few days ago, Victoria's Secret sparked an outrage after Edward Razek, the chief marketing officer of the brand said he doesn't think transgender models have a place in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show because the presentation is 'fantasy'.

He told Vogue: "[It’s] like, why don’t you do 50? Why don’t you do 60? Why don’t you do 24? It’s like, why doesn’t your show do this? Shouldn’t you have transsexuals in the show? No. No, I don’t think we should. Well, why not? Because the show is a fantasy. It’s a 42-minute entertainment special. That’s what it is. It is the only one of its kind in the world, and any other fashion brand in the world would take it in a minute, including the competitors that are carping at us. And they carp at us because we’re the leader.”

Razek has since taken to Twitter to apologised for his “insensitive” remarks.

“To be clear, we absolutely would cast a transgender model for the show,” he wrote. “We’ve had transgender models come to castings …and like many others, they didn’t make it … but it was never about gender. I admire and respect their journey to embrace who they really are,” the chief marketing officer wrote.

But Courtney Stodden who is an American media personality, model, and singer has taken to Twitter to protest over the controversial comment.

She shared completely naked photos of herself and wrote: 'After Edward Razek's comments about ALL women and what the brand reflects... I'd rather go naked than wear Victoria's Secret,' Stodden said.

'Ladies, wear your wings proud. We're all unique AND beautiful, Stodden continued.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/reality-star-courtney-stodden-goes-nude-to-protest-controversial-comments-made-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Nonsense.. You assholes shout nudity and then cover your tits with your hands, na stomach and shoulder be nudity??
Re: Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made by Oreofepeters: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice body.
Re: Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made by Almaiga: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Displaying her not too good looking body, most women don't know how ugly their body looks when they are unclad. Except for those curvy ladies.

Re: Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made by samysmoothfresh: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why do these hoes always cover the nipples only? undecided

is it the nipple that is the main breast inside?

Cos ayam not understanding o

they will go unclad and cover the vagina (which is quite understandable) and then leave the breast exposed but cover the nipple and areola

ladies in the house and expert male who have at least 6years experience in dealing with the breast should please tell me why cos ayam curious?
Re: Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made by Jenniferblog(f): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Guy Break Up Strategies / Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling / Watch As Tanzania Women Twerk Hot �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.