Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. (10191 Views)

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / 7 Hidden Reasons Why Guys Don't Toast You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
highqueen:

Hi baby, Good Evening.

I later applied dark blue sad
Dark blue is beautiful and cool especially on light skin. I always love it on my Sis ( she's light grin)

How was your day?
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by highqueen(f): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
Dark blue is beautiful and cool especially on light skin. I always love it on my Sis ( she's light grin)

How was your day?
Oh yeah, thanks. smiley

Day was stressful.

Sleep don come.
Nighty kiss
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
1 You are a half minute man

2 You have a tiny phallus

3 You have smelly sperm

4 Your balls stinks

5 You are selfish

6 You are boring

7 Your armpits smells

8 You can swallow a being up while kissing

9 You smooch like you are eating a dry orange

10 Your sweat stinks than a carcass

Should I continue? grin
I wonder the kind of men u have been dating.

2 Likes

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by MannieA(f): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
lefulefu:
. .... why does d pant have to be dirty?

lol...I'm not even understanding
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by MannieA(f): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Your right but that number 5 ain't part of the reason..

how sure are u
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Oreofepeters: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
MannieA:

how sure are u
very sure
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by MannieA(f): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
olsome:
Sometimes we tend to be so selfish with ourselves and we tend to try hard as to getting sex from a lady at all cost. if these ladies say no, we get angry, but if you know the secret behind their saying know, you will thank God. See reasons why some ladies say no sex to you.

(1) They are infected with disease and do not want to transfer it to you. No reasonable lady will say she has a disease. True story, a guy brought a lady to his house probably to have fun, but he was lucky the lady said she has HIV.

(2) Smelly vagina: Some ladies have infection that make their vagina smell horribly.. So no need to expose the odour.

(3) Just aborted: A lady that just aborted may still be in the trauma & may not want to have sex.

(4) Loves you for marriage: A lady may be sleeping around but wants to marry you. To keep you, she won't give you sex.

(5) You may dump her.

Jehovah...... what a list.....Oh gee..
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by MannieA(f): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:
very sure

nah....u aren't tho.... coz number 5 is true tho....
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 20, 2018
Go and hustle for money.
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by tgmservice: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Oreofepeters: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2018
MannieA:

nah....u aren't tho.... coz number 5 is true tho....
well I wouldn't know the feeling more than you cos you're a female...... But in this 21 century, ladies ought to have known sex can't hold a man... just saying.....
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Biingoo: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2018
Colourich:
Go and hustle for money.
Go and Bleep for money!
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2018
grin
MannieA:

grin
MannieA:

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by CaptainMitch: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2018
If you are rich, handsome, dress well and smell nice, na sex go dey rush you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by MannieA(f): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oreofepeters:
well I wouldn't know the feeling more than you cos you're a female...... But in this 21 century, ladies ought to have known sex can't hold a man... just saying.....

yea..true... buh u know the funny thing.... most girls are ignorant of the fact DAT sex can't hold a man... they still feel like sucking dick and doing backflips on his dick will keep a man....
if a man ain't into you...u can't do shii to keep him...he has his eyes on a girl who doesn't even suck him to cloud 9...lol
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
charliboy654:
I wonder the kind of men u have been dating.
Your kind of Man cheesy grin
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
MannieA:

and doing backflips on his dick will keep a man....
...lol
backflips on dick grin grin grin

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
MariaLavina:
Your kind of Man cheesy grin
Small pikin, do and write waec and stop disturbing us on NL.
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Colourich:
Go and hustle for money.
So that u will have more clients
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by ImaIma1(f): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
If you are rich, handsome, dress well and smell nice, na sex go dey rush you.

That smelling nice always takes the Cake for me.
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by CaptainMitch: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
It helps my confidence, I don't ever leave my house without smelling nice. cool
ImaIma1:

That smelling nice always takes the Cake for me.
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by MannieA(f): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
backflips on dick grin grin grin

.wat
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2018
MannieA:

.wat
. . i am jus laighing at d description u gave abt babes doin backflips on a dic jus to please a man.now such a girl would be a gud stunt rider;-)
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by MannieA(f): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
. . i am jus laighing at d description u gave abt babes doin backflips on a dic jus to please a man.now such a girl would be a gud stunt rider;-)

oh...okay.. lol....they are pros na......Masters in sexual affairs....
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2018
MannieA:

grin
MannieA:

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by MannieA(f): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
grin

oh gee
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by pansophist(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
MariaLavina:
1 You are a half minute man

2 You have a tiny phallus

3 You have smelly sperm

4 Your balls stinks

5 You are selfish

6 You are boring

7 Your armpits smells

8 You can swallow a being up while kissing

9 You smooch like you are eating a dry orange

10 Your sweat stinks than a carcass

Should I continue? grin

grin
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by onyedan(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

shut up!!
LOL
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:12am On May 23, 2020
L

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Gist A Girl? / When Having Sex? (photos) / Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.