Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. (10173 Views)

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / 7 Hidden Reasons Why Guys Don't Toast You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sometimes we tend to be so selfish with ourselves and we tend to try hard as to getting sex from a lady at all cost. if these ladies say no, we get angry, but if you know the secret behind their saying know, you will thank God. See reasons why some ladies say no sex to you.

(1) They are infected with disease and do not want to transfer it to you. No reasonable lady will say she has a disease. True story, a guy brought a lady to his house probably to have fun, but he was lucky the lady said she has HIV.

(2) Smelly vagina: Some ladies have infection that make their vagina smell horribly.. So no need to expose the odour.

(3) Just aborted: A lady that just aborted may still be in the trauma & may not want to have sex.

(4) Loves you for marriage: A lady may be sleeping around but wants to marry you. To keep you, she won't give you sex.

(5) You may dump her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by dingbang(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Number one is more reason

5 Likes

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Very valid points except that ur number 4 and 5

1 Like

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by samysmoothfresh: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Op you are right

most times these are the main reasons women dont agree to have sex with a guy and not that bullshiit "self respect, self-discipline, on my period, i'm not that kind of person etc" excuse they give

7 Likes

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Oreofepeters: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Your right but that number 5 ain't part of the reason..

1 Like

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by dipsoabsolute: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Check my signature
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
1 You are a half minute man
2 You have a tiny phallus
3 You have smelly sperm
4 Your balls stinks
5 You are selfish
6 You are boring
7 Your armpits smells
8 You can swallow a being up while kissing
9 You smooch like you are eating a dry orange
10 Your sweat stinks than a carcass

Should I continue? grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by highqueen(f): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
MariaLavina:

3 You have smelly sperm

4 Your balls stinks

5 You are selfish

6 You are boring

7 Your armpits smells

Should I continue? grin
See how they are hailing him.
If I bring my own list now, they will start wailing.
Btw, beautiful list you've got there cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by samysmoothfresh: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:
See how they are hailing him. If I bring my own list now, they will start wailing. Btw, beautiful list you've got there cheesy

shut up!!

4 Likes

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:

See how they are hailing him.
If I bring my own list now, they will start wailing.
Btw, beautiful list you've got there cheesy
You dey mind these guys?

I clicked on the thread hoping to read some truth from the op only to see him feeding them lies to massage their egos. So Men don't do wrong abi? grin

Nne, bring your list. Let's help these guys with some truth. grin

4 Likes

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by IamD18: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
MariaLavina:

3 You have smelly sperm

4 Your balls stinks

5 You are selfish

6 You are boring

7 Your armpits smells

Should I continue? grin

I laugh whenever I see your comments because I know the person behind this moniker very well.

Keep trying.

1 Like

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by rtdCivilservant: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
another reason is may be the pant they wore on that day is dirty and not nice so they wouldn't want u to see it. that is why if a lady expects she is going to have sex with a guy she would either buy a new pant or may be wear her best pant and most times shave.

8 Likes

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:

I laugh whenever I see your comments because I know the person behind this moniker very well.

Keep trying.
Good to know.
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by IamD18: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
Good to know.
Smh.... grin
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:
Smh.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by highqueen(f): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
You dey mind these guys?

I clicked on the thread hoping to read some truth from the op only to see him feeding them lies to massage their egos. So Men don't do wrong abi? grin

Nne, bring your list. Let's help these guys with some truth. grin
Lol.
Let's derail.

Anywhere today? tongue
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:

Lol.
Let's derail.

Anywhere today? tongue
grin grin grin
Not going anywhere, I will be at home preparing for tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day cry

You?
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by highqueen(f): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin
Not going anywhere, I will be at home preparing for tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day cry

You?
I want to go paint my nails now, thinking of the colour to use, any suggestions??
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

You?

a lady that enter a male toilet should be ready to ..... una see female toilet yu no go
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Mankosi: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
I use to have a girl who had rashes on her private parts and it do pain her during sex so because of that she declined having sex with me until one day I was romancing her and when i discovered she was already feeling Hot I went down with my fingers, lo and behold it was rashes...
Damn! I asked what it was and she said it has been there since her secondary school days and I told her it's an infection that she need treatment. I treated her and she was happy that she gave countless sex throughout our friendship. We have parted ways now....

4 Likes

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by IamPlato(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:

I want to go paint my nails now, thinking of the colour to use, any suggestions??

Blackish Yellow... Thats The Color For Queen Of Coast... Sorry.highqueen
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by IamPlato(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
3 You have smelly sperm
4 Your balls stinks
5 You are selfish
6 You are boring
7 Your armpits smells

Should I continue? grin

Please Dont. I'm already Irritated

1 Like

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Randy100: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
This may be true oh.
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by decuteGenius: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
3 You have smelly sperm
4 Your balls stinks
5 You are selfish
6 You are boring
7 Your armpits smells

Should I continue? grin
LWBMD
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by decuteGenius: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
3 You have smelly sperm
4 Your balls stinks
5 You are selfish
6 You are boring
7 Your armpits smells

Should I continue? grin
LWBMD
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Augustap(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Other reasons could be

1. She's demisexual
2. You stink
3. Your diction may be terrible (if she's sapiosexual)
4. You're not attractive
5. You're promiscuous (if she knows you well)
6. You don't have sense

There's more from where this list came from, you could be served blazing hot grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Ologogoro: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
I think that Number 3 is exactly what's happening BTW myself and this girl since 4days ago. I can't understand why she now uses password on her computer which I always have free access to
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by OneManLegion(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:

Keep trying.

That handle reminds me of JadeKitana.. They share a lot of writing mannerisms.

1 Like

Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2018
rtdCivilservant:
another reason is may be the pant they wore on that day is dirty and not nice so they wouldn't want u to see it. that is why if a lady expects she is going to have sex with a guy she would either buy a new pant or may be wear her best pant and most times shave.
. .... why does d pant have to be dirty?
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Ayobami7(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2018
象形字
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
highqueen:

Hey , I couldn't reply yesterday.

What colour did you paint your nails?
Re: Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. by highqueen(f): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
Hey , I couldn't reply yesterday.

What colour did you paint your nails?
Hi baby, Good Evening.

I later applied dark blue sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience At An Hotel That Made Me Stop Judging Women (pics) / Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts / When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.