Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. (25696 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / #Buhari2019Budgetlies By Reno Omokri, The Master Of Facts / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by bixton(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
smh...one of the things i told autojosh i said the people are the problems...Look at someone I'm trying to help saying trash..?? People who have internalized all possible negative things of life?? Imagine diz mofo dat will jump several gutters before getting out his shithole in the morning? Imagine someone that has been modified to believe that he will never be good enough to ask the right questions and has accepted it wholeheartedly?? I will not abandon u yet..My thoughts are always with ur kinds.

I laugh at your kind.
Help yourself first before extending to another.
Probably where ever you are is a shit hole but not where I reside.
Take a good look at the sides of where you are right now.
And if you're satisfied come back here.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Generalkorex:
no dey mention that name joor. What happened to swore, hasim and moghalu
I no even dey hear from Donald duke again. Is that guy missing?
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by chiedozie198100: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Baawaa:
"PDP preparing for campaign is an insult to the nation. What exactly do they want to tell Nigerians? I have never seen a party this shameless"

- Oby Ezekwesili

but this OBJ concubine worked with PDP for eight years and collected salary.

now, who is more shameless?

1 Like

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by edupedia: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
mekaboy:
Shameful government. The joke is on the masses.

...liars and public menaces boku hia... stop wasting your time on Nairaland....
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by CoachOore: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
I think Reno is the number one lier here
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Festy4u(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Samtob90:

Mambila was awarded by obj but he is obsessed with goodluck such that he doesn't know when lies overtake campaign

And which power plant did "SAI ZOMBI" built that he's claiming the incremental power generation of 4000MW to 7000MW?
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Makito015(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na wah for buhari and APC

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by dokie: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
chiedozie198100:

but this OBJ concubine worked with PDP for eight years and collected salary.

now, who is more shameless?

Exactly.

The much i know, oby did not resign any of the positions she held under pdp meaning they allowed her to do her job. If she did her job well PDP can at least can at least campaign with what she did.

Hypocrites we have all round this shithole

1 Like

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by davidodiba(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Always dispute lies with the truth.So counter all said with superior facts and not having a seizure.

Your brain is nice
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by dokie: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
smh...one of the things i told autojosh i said the people are the problems...Look at someone I'm trying to help saying trash..?? People who have internalized all possible negative things of life?? Imagine diz mofo dat will jump several gutters before getting out his shithole in the morning? Imagine someone that has been modified to believe that he will never be good enough to ask the right questions and has accepted it wholeheartedly?? I will not abandon u yet..My thoughts are always with ur kinds.

I feel your pain. Just do your best and leave the rest.

We may not be destined to make progress as a nation.

Let's take the world to be a large family and the countries of the world the children of that large family. No matter how rich and cultured the parents are, 1 or more of the children will continue to bring shame and disgrace to the family. Nigeria is one of the shame and disgrace of the nations of the world and the creator.

Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by momonny: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
That plant was first awarded by IBB in 1989 but in his usual obsession feels he can lie to everyone at the same time
Samtob90:

Mambila was awarded by obj but he is obsessed with goodluck such that he doesn't know when lies overtake campaign

1 Like

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Bhol28: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Imagine,if APC had continued with your lootocracy style would they even complete a single project?Government is about continuity and all those listed achievements were completed because of Pmb/Apc's prudency despite reduction in oil price
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Wendel simlin the identity thief should know by now that his many lies and attacks on the person of Buhari is only giving PDP a bad scorecard.

Almost all elections have been lost by PDP since 2015 despite all his noise and just yesterday another 3 straight loses was recorded by PDP again.

His so called #nuggets should let him know that its high time he changed his methods if the outcome has remained the same.

Most Nigerians are smarter than him obviously if despite all his noise they still prefer Buhari to him and his failed lootocratic party.

All his noise making since 2015 is similar to the wailing of a hungry child whose mother removed his mouth from her nipple.

He is simply wailing to be fed. Since 2015 his mouth has been off the nipple of Nigeria where him and his party were busy sucking her dry.

He really need to shut up already and stop depending on stolen and looted funds to get ahead in life as was the norm in the days of GEJ.

Daft zombie
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by waveman2: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
They are called buharideens.

kennygee:

There is a difference between a slave and a follower. A follower is critical, admits when the leader is wrong and not doing well. A slave will follow blindly even to the slaughter house.

Which one you be?
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by infogenius(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
kennygee:

There is a difference between a slave and a follower. A follower is critical, admits when the leader is wrong and not doing well. A slave will follow blindly even to the slaughter house.

Which one you be?
These so called slaves are the Buharideens or zombies d blind
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by mexite: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
And are these people promoting Atiku really concerned with the common man? I don't see any seriousness in Nigerians being ready to break lose of intentional suffering our elected leaders are meting out on us.
Why can't we really go for other option/candidate? Who can really differentiate between APC and PDP?
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by BrokenTV: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Only someone who takes Wendel simlin the identity thief serious would even attempt to refute his lies.

Lies need no attention because truth eventually catches up with it on its own.

You on the other hand who derives orgasms off lies can keep hitting your 1000 orgasms a minute off his post
Oga please verify all he said before talking trash, you keep shouting lies did PMB visit London hospital or not did Aisha complain of there not been medicines in Aso Villa or not.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
dokie:

That most Nigerians are a combination of illiterates and tribalists there by still voting APC doesn't erase truth. This government is the worst in Nigeria's history and the facts are clear. That buhari may win the forthcoming elections is not a testimony of his good performance, rather it is just a witness to the fact that we are not a country destined to make progress.

Very apt!
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
BrokenTV:

[s]Oga please verify all he said before talking trash, you keep shouting lies did PMB visit London hospital or not did Aisha complain of there not been medicines in Aso Villa or not.[/s]

Trash!

As if one complaint translates to a recurrent situation.

Anyone can choose to visit wherever they feel more competent hands are available to handle them.

Its not about all about the hospital. Its more about the competence levels of the staff
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Xfemt(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
somito121:
Sai baba till 2023.
no na sai baba to 5023
Idiot
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Xfemt(m): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
APC and lies are like 5&6

They promised 3 million jobs we no see am ... Na11 million people loose their jobs

They promised to declare asset and make it a precondition for appointment but it never happened.

They promised 20,000 MW of electricity but na darkness fashola dey deliver

They promised an end to overseas treatment baba turned London to New Home for treatment

They promised an end to Corruption Buhari says Ganduje is doing great .

Only those who want want Next level of Hardship , killer Herdsmen , Nepotism, Poverty and hopelessness will vote APC .

As for the sensible ones we are all Atikulating...

weder dem ring am or free and fair we re atikulating oh.

We get sense
We no be zombie
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Xfemt(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Wendel simlin the identity thief should know by now that his many lies and attacks on the person of Buhari is only giving PDP a bad scorecard.

Almost all elections have been lost by PDP since 2015 despite all his noise and just yesterday another 3 straight loses was recorded by PDP again.

His so called #nuggets should let him know that its high time he changed his methods if the outcome has remained the same.

Most Nigerians are smarter than him obviously if despite all his noise they still prefer Buhari to him and his failed lootocratic party.

All his noise making since 2015 is similar to the wailing of a hungry child whose mother removed his mouth from her nipple.

He is simply wailing to be fed. Since 2015 his mouth has been off the nipple of Nigeria where him and his party were busy sucking her dry.

He really need to shut up already and stop depending on stolen and looted funds to get ahead in life as was the norm in the days of GEJ.

is dat all u ve against him, I tot he is retualist or a kidnapper.
My brother don't worry next year no far again.
We go see 4 polling boot
After all Na one pvc me nd u get
We shall see
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Xfemt:
is dat all u ve against him, I tot he is retualist or a kidnapper.
My brother don't worry next year no far again.
We go see 4 polling boot
After all Na one pvc me nd u get
We shall see

See you in 2023 because that's the only time you will be able to try again.

2019 is already won by Buhari.

I used to be pro PDP but not anymore.

The defeat of Atiku is blowing in the wind already and the euphoria that greeted his emergence has long died down.

Now people are asking the right questions, making the right observations.

Only few are still enthused over him.

He is a scam, a crook and a fraud with no honest bone in him.

His recent comments have exposed that. Even the so called igbos who he claimed endorsed him have come out to deny that.

He is facing a behemoth in the person of Buhari and despite all the coalitions with other parties, PDP is still losing at the polls and you still think Atiku stands a chance?

Keep dreaming until you use your PVC for firewood
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Splashme: 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
APC and lies are like 5&6

They promised 3 million jobs we no see am ... Na11 million people loose their jobs

They promised to declare asset and make it a precondition for appointment but it never happened.

They promised 20,000 MW of electricity but na darkness fashola dey deliver

They promised an end to overseas treatment baba turned London to New Home for treatment

They promised an end to Corruption Buhari says Ganduje is doing great .

Only those who want want Next level of Hardship , killer Herdsmen , Nepotism, Poverty and hopelessness will vote APC .

As for the sensible ones we are all Atikulating...

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Xfemt(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

See you in 2023 because that's the only time you will be able to try again.

2019 is already won by Buhari.

I used to be pro PDP but not anymore.

The defeat of Atiku is blowing in the wind already and the euphoria that greeted his emergence has long died down.

Now people are asking the right questions, making the right observations.

Only few are still enthused over him.

He is a scam, a crook and a fraud with no honest bone in him.

His recent comments have exposed that. Even the so called igbos who he claimed endorsed him have come out to deny that.

He is facing a behemoth in the person of Buhari and despite all the coalitions with other parties, PDP is still losing at the polls and you still think Atiku stands a chance?

Keep dreaming until you use your PVC for firewood

Which one you be?
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Nature8(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
edupedia:

Your mixture of codeine and tramadol will clear in Febuhari....

grin
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Xfemt:

Which one you be?

I am a Nigerian who wants the best for my country.

Atiku is the worst for my country and Aso rock will never receive him n'aha Jesus, isee isee isee

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Xfemt(m): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I am a Nigerian who wants the best for my country.

Atiku is the worst for my country and Aso rock will never receive him n'aha Jesus, isee isee isee
Oga do u ve a job
Do u buy fuel
Do transport at all
Do u pay rent
Do u buy food
Do u pay for tax
Ve u ever walk to a bank or micro finance bank to request for a loan and u re not granted. That all for now jst answer those question.. den look at d trader monitor form de say I should fill can u tell me why de need my pvc number. Any ways I live u, Pmb and apshit to God. Even if pmb wins sha em go commot for 2023.

OK bye
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 12:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Xfemt:
Oga do u ve a job
Do u buy fuel
Do transport at all
Do u pay rent
Do u buy food
Do u pay for tax
Ve u ever walk to a bank or micro finance bank to request for a loan and u re not granted. That all for now jst answer those question.. den look at d trader monitor form de say I should fill can u tell me why de need my pvc number. Any ways I live u, Pmb and apshit to God. Even if pmb wins sha em go commot for 2023.

OK bye

You just need to shut up you this little child.

I do all you have listed and also regarding the teadermoni form (which is fake), the Bank Of Industry (which is powering trader money) has said long ago that nobody is asking for PVC information of any beneficiary and no Information is filled on paper.

Every tradermoni agent is given a mobile device which they use to collect the data of every recipient as well as take their passport photo.

You are clearly still living under your parents roof.

Pmb till 2023 and after that, PDP will still not be allowed into Aso rock
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by PAQ(m): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2018
somito121:

Forget that thing, Sai baba till 2023.

Die hard loyalist. As for me; Soja go, soja com, barracks go still remain.

After Buhari;
politicians will still thief
Price of Garri will neva go down
Fuel will still increace
Nigerian lives will still not matter
Power will still be epileptical
ASUU will still go on strike
Boko Haram go still dey
Bunkering will still go on
Religious crisis will still happen

Truth is bitter but best b told, we aint ready yet.
There is no light at d end of this tunnel, passengers, better carry candle
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Xfemt(m): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You just need to shut up you this little child.

I do all you have listed and also regarding the teadermoni form (which is fake), the Bank Of Industry (which is powering trader money) has said long ago that nobody is asking for PVC information of any beneficiary and no Information is filled on paper.

Every tradermoni agent is given a mobile device which they use to collect the data of every recipient as well as take their passport photo.

You are clearly still living under your parents roof.

Pmb till 2023 and after that, PDP will still not be allowed into Aso rock
ogbeni u can lie for all I care Cus dat is wht ur kind in apc ve been doing since u came d centre.

Next year no far.

I b d first to remind u today.

Good night jobless youth
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2018
Xfemt:
ogbeni u can lie for all I care Cus dat is wht ur kind in apc ve been doing since u came d centre.

Next year no far.

I b d first to remind u today.

Good night jobless youth

See a jobless lout calling me jobless.

A simple google search would reveal this from bank of industry but will you do this search?

You prefer being spoonfed with lies as the zombified PDP wailer you have been turned into who grows fat off the lies PDP feeds you.

2019 is already won by Buhari. Cry yourself to sleep. Its past your bed time small boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) / MASSOB’s 19th Anniversary Bloody: 2 Killed, 15 Injured, 10 Arrested In Onitsha / BREAKING: Labour Plans Nationwide Strike Over Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.