Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. (25703 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / #Buhari2019Budgetlies By Reno Omokri, The Master Of Facts / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2018
onez:
Reno is always on point. We need to unite and liberate this country. President Buhari has nothing to offer except a dubious integrity. Let's shun ethnicity and vote in Mr Atiku. For now, he's our sure bet to a prosperous Nigeria.

My problem with d issues e raise I just dat
Wen he knew Jonah did it den y is dis govt implementing it? Shebi Jonah is dia for 6years?

Den y is it now dat we are seeing d work been done under dis govt

Pls don't let dis people lie for u FAA
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by adetayo234: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

There was no recession when buhari was last in government. How old are you really?

Nigeria was changing and becoming better but same scenario as now is playing out. Simply because he became a masses focused leader, the elite wanted him out at all cost which was why he was only in power for a little over a year.

It was when IBB took over via a coup that things fell apart in Nigeria and not during Buharis regime.

Also, regarding corruption he has done well. There has never been any government who even winked at corruption and corrupt practices before Buhari came.

They all rather encouraged it beginning from IBB. If buhari can prosecute and jail those in his own party for corrupt practices then he is doing well.

Of course the high and mighty will always fight back and do everything to make it look like he is doing nothing.

However facts say otherwise.

You can call me a zombie but I would rather see you as the real zombie because you obviously cannot reason for yourself and only love been spoonfed with lies from your fraudulent PDP

It is obvious that you are a shameless soul designed to fool yourself. So, there was no recession when Buhari was in power?

I won't also be surprised if you say Buhari's government is free from corruption.

Check this link :

http://247ureports.com/2018/08/buharis-1983-coup-helped-plunge-nigeria-into-recession-study/

Now I'm convinced that you are just an empty liar out to make a quick buck. You are only out to sell your conscience to the higher bidder. Suddenly, Buhari has become a saint to you?

Boy, you lack morals and any sense of value. Yes, your life is empty.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Adekdammy: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Wendel simlin the identity thief should know by now that his many lies and attacks on the person of Buhari is only giving PDP a bad scorecard.

Almost all elections have been lost by PDP since 2015 despite all his noise and just yesterday another 3 straight loses was recorded by PDP again.

His so called #nuggets should let him know that its high time he changed his methods if the outcome has remained the same.

Most Nigerians are smarter than him obviously if despite all his noise they still prefer Buhari to him and his failed lootocratic party.

All his noise making since 2015 is similar to the wailing of a hungry child whose mother removed his mouth from her nipple.

He is simply wailing to be fed. Since 2015 his mouth has been off the nipple of Nigeria where him and his party were busy sucking her dry.

He really need to shut up already and stop depending on stolen and looted funds to get ahead in life as was the norm in the days of GEJ.

Instead of the name calling which is your stock in trade, counter the facts but you and I know that he is saying the truth.

Buhari has failed period.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Adekdammy: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Only someone who takes Wendel simlin the identity thief serious would even attempt to refute his lies.

Lies need no attention because truth eventually catches up with it on its own.

You on the other hand who derives orgasms off lies can keep hitting your 1000 orgasms a minute off his post

If you are being paid for what you are doing, good luck to you and I will advice you invest with the stipends you get now cos it will soon stop but if you are doing this for free, then you need divine help.

Reno gave facts, counter it and stop the name calling.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Adekdammy: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Baawaa:
"PDP preparing for campaign is an insult to the nation. What exactly do they want to tell Nigerians? I have never seen a party this shameless"

- Oby Ezekwesili

Same oby that was a minister under pdp govt. She technically shot herself jare.

Sincerely, apc and buhari have failed woefully, won fail laye, won gbo lorun.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2018
adetayo234:

It is obvious that you are a shameless soul designed to fool yourself. So, there was no recession when Buhari was in power?

I won't also be surprised if you say Buhari's government is free from corruption.

Check this link :

http://247ureports.com/2018/08/buharis-1983-coup-helped-plunge-nigeria-into-recession-study/

Now I'm convinced that you are just an empty liar out to make a quick buck. You are only out to sell your conscience to the higher bidder. Suddenly, Buhari has become a saint to you?

Boy, you lack morals and any sense of value. Yes, your life is empty.

Like I said, reasoning by yourself is a taboo to you.

You refer me to a report which clearly shows you are still a kid.

Ask your father how Nigeria was and where we were headed when buhari was head of state. He should know better and not a child like you.

We were becoming an envy of nations with same agricultural and infrastural revolution as now as well as serious clampdown on corruption but what do children like you know?

Buhari is a world class leader thrust upon a failed country like Nigeria but with a passion to see her morally and economically sound.

For 16 years PDP pillaged Nigeria. Raping her without a condom from all corners and effectively plunged us into recession and now you who claim to be more morally sound than I am are now supporting the same PDP to return.

How ironical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Adekdammy:

If you are being paid for what you are doing, good luck to you and I will advice you invest with the stipends you get now cos it will soon stop but if you are doing this for free, then you need divine help.

Reno gave facts, counter it and stop the name calling.

Go and seek divine help yourself since you lack the right eyes to see with.

I am standing with Buhari for free and unapologetically too

1 Like

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Adekdammy: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Go and seek divine help yourself since you lack the right eyes to see with.

I am standing with Buhari for free and unapologetically too

I have seen correctly and of a truth, buhari is a failure, come 2019, he will be retired to daura in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2018
Adekdammy:

I have seen correctly and of a truth, buhari is a failure, come 2019, he will be retired to daura in Jesus name, amen.

And I being once a PDP supporter have also seen correctly and of a truth Buhari has set this nation on the right track which I dare not say same for the failed 16 years of PDP.

Come 2019 He will be victorious and remain so till 2023 when he would hand over to a younger and even more focused version of himself in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Ovamboland(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2018
1. One of the achievements in the @MBuhari Next Level campaign document is that they increased power from 4000 megawatts in 2015 to 7000 megawatts today. But how can you increase power without building even one single new power station? Retweet if you know this is a #NextLevelLies

Building new power plants is not the only way to increase power generation for only thinking people.
Egbin thermal station has a design capacity of 1320MW, but for many years it hardly ran up to half of that capacity due to inadequate maintenance and gas supply. A government comes in and facilitate gas supply and rehabilitation of all the 6 turbines rated at 220MW each and generation jumps by 700MW, what do you call that? Increase or decrease?
For Kainji, Jebba dams, critical maintenance works has not been carried out in 25years, a government comes in and gets it done in a few years, increasing what they met by 60-80%, what do you call that? Did they build any new plant? Must they start a new plant that needs 3-4 years when quick winners of few months are begging for attention? By wailers logic credit for the increase should go to Tafawa Balewa who started Kainji dam projects.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Ovamboland(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
bro u lack more than all the parties put together .. U are drowning in poverty of the mind and mental health . If not tell me why any nigerian not an impostor...Will separate PDP from APC...When he/she should av known that APC is a conglomerate of all past and active looters who were at one point in time being at the echelons of power since 1999 under PDP and all other self styled political parties who also went into a fraudulent agreement to form APC..

If your brain and mind didn't give u this insight i suggest u sue them for abandonment and lack of cooperation..

PDP is the only party in the world campaigning with the mantra or slogan that they can't be worse than what you already have.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Ovamboland:

PDP is the only party in the world campaigning with the mantra or slogan that they can't be worse than what you already have.
your point exactly?? If your aim was to separate PDP from APC..Ur ball point went over the bar line and u failed woefully...
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Ovamboland(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2018

2. One of the achievements in the @MBuhari campaign document is the Mambilla hydro power plant. But that plant is an @OfficialPDPNig project by @GEJonathan. Dont take my word for it. @Google it. They have no achievements so they lie. Retweet if you know this is a lie #NextLevelLies

Mambila hydro power project was never started by Jonathan, Reno lied.
The financing of the project was negotiated by Buhari during his visit to China.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/what-to-expect-for-3050mw-mambilla-hydropower-in-2018.html
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Adekdammy: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

And I being once a PDP supporter have also seen correctly and of a truth Buhari has set this nation on the right track which I dare not say same for the failed 16 years of PDP.

Come 2019 He will be victorious and remain so till 2023 when he would hand over to a younger and even more focused version of himself in Jesus name, Amen.

You were never a PDP member.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Ovamboland(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
your point exactly?? If your aim was to separate PDP from APC..Ur ball point went over the bar line and u failed woefully...

Point driven home, only low IQ people are impressed with such campaign.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2018
Adekdammy:

You were never a PDP member.

Go and check the thread on the 51 unresolved policital assassinations under PDP.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Ovamboland:

Point driven home, only low IQ people are impressed with such campaign.
ahahahaa low IQ? Another disgraced certificate carrier...They know all English words,they articulate words nicely,well spoken but intelligence to make sense of the words is absolutely absent because the sphere in their cranium responsible for that is a barren sphere.

If the aforementioned analysis is wrong then the latter must be a kid from the millennium whose parents obviously could easily pass for middle aged..

It is good to be a child but bad to remain as a child..
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by adetayo234: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Like I said, reasoning by yourself is a taboo to you.

You refer me to a report which clearly shows you are still a kid.

Ask your father how Nigeria was and where we were headed when buhari was head of state. He should know better and not a child like you.

We were becoming an envy of nations with same agricultural and infrastural revolution as now as well as serious clampdown on corruption but what do children like you know?

Buhari is a world class leader thrust upon a failed country like Nigeria but with a passion to see her morally and economically sound.

For 16 years PDP pillaged Nigeria. Raping her without a condom from all corners and effectively plunged us into recession and now you who claim to be more morally sound than I am are now supporting the same PDP to return.

How ironical

I showed you a report to show that Buhari led Nigeria into recession, yet, you choose blindness in the place of sense.

If Buhari rapes your mum, I'm sure you will put the blame on your mother. That's what I can deduce from your shameless blindness up there.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Ovamboland(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
surgical:
he said pdp not Jonathan,it was you that was in a haste to criticize

Stop the lies, he said it was Jonathan project
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Ovamboland(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahaa low IQ? Another disgraced certificate carrier...They know all English words,they articulate words nicely,well spoken but intelligence to make sense of the words is absolutely absent because the sphere in their cranium responsible for that is a barren sphere.

If the aforementioned analysis is wrong then the latter must be a kid from the millennium whose parents obviously could easily pass for middle aged..

It is good to be a child but bad to remain as a child..

Only toddlers will cry for food and privilege irrespective of the circumstances of the parents. They care not that the parents lost their jobs or savings or are currently investing in milestone projects, all the toddler wants is food, sweets and ice cream now.

That's why your ilk will long for return to cheap imported rice over attempts, though painful, to grow more of our rice locally. Your types will be happy when any set back occurs in the journey to self reliance, forgetting that USA, China, India at different times in history denied themselves of luxury and imported essentials to become what they are today.

1 Like

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Ovamboland:

Only toddlers will cry for food and privilege irrespective of the circumstances of the parents. They care not that the parents lost their jobs or savings or are currently investing in milestone projects, all the toddler wants is food, sweets and ice cream now.

That's why your ilk will long for return to cheap imported rice over attempts, though painful, to grow more of our rice locally. Your types will be happy when any set back occurs in the journey to self reliance, forgetting that USA, China, India at different times in history denied themselves of luxury and imported essentials to become what they are today.
smh vigorously in disgusts...Go to a tv station and affix ur miserable face on this ur comment we might take u seriously... U hide behind ur repugnant recalcitrant self to gratify ur already brainwashed mind u miserable piece of cow dung...U compare ursef to countries with credible leaders meanwhile u are devoid of everything to make one..Ur government singlehandedly broaden the gap between rich and poor...Until ur government came we had a significant amount of middle class homes/families now what we have is either rich or poor hence we became the POVERTY POWER STATION OF THE UNIVERSE..And we now have a few % privileged...

The china u referenced soon will be angered as they succeeded in removing 800m citizens from poverty which amounted to 40% of the world poorest people...Your country is homed to 40% or thereabouts of the rest..Don't be foolish in public because u are the smartest in ur fool's Paradise..

I have too much to tell u but i know u are impervious to learning..Only mischiefs excites u but i advise u think about all i av told u diz morning..

Goodluck..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter / I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye / Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.