Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. (25695 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / #Buhari2019Budgetlies By Reno Omokri, The Master Of Facts / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Xfemt(m): 12:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

See a jobless lout calling me jobless.

A simple google search would reveal this from bank of industry but will you do this search?

You prefer being spoonfed with lies as the zombified PDP wailer you have been turned into who grows fat off the lies PDP feeds you.

2019 is already won by Buhari. Cry yourself to sleep. Its past your bed time small boy

1 Like

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Billionaire09: 12:34am On Nov 19, 2018
Who is the presidency - Grass cutter

Which of below is real Buhari and fake Buhari?

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by ImperialYoruba: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Wendel simlin the identity thief should know by now that his many lies and attacks on the person of Buhari is only giving PDP a bad scorecard.

Almost all elections have been lost by PDP since 2015 despite all his noise and just yesterday another 3 straight loses was recorded by PDP again.

His so called #nuggets should let him know that its high time he changed his methods if the outcome has remained the same.

Most Nigerians are smarter than him obviously if despite all his noise they still prefer Buhari to him and his failed lootocratic party.

All his noise making since 2015 is similar to the wailing of a hungry child whose mother removed his mouth from her nipple.

He is simply wailing to be fed. Since 2015 his mouth has been off the nipple of Nigeria where him and his party were busy sucking her dry.

He really need to shut up already and stop depending on stolen and looted funds to get ahead in life as was the norm in the days of GEJ.

Hey, That guy is a pastor! Did you not know that? See how you talk to a man of God.

You need Jesus! grin
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by ddeola: 2:11am On Nov 19, 2018
You mean higher degree of hardship ! undecided undecided undecided

God, please deliver Nigeria
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by jodeci(m): 2:57am On Nov 19, 2018
The bottom line is that Buhari winning 2019 election is not an endorsement for his good or quality leadership.It is simply an attestation that Nigeria is not destined to make progress. Nigeria will still remain as epileptic as it is even beyond 2023.All movement but no progress.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2018
bixton:

I laugh at your kind.
Help yourself first before extending to another.
Probably where ever you are is a shit hole but not where I reside.
Take a good look at the sides of where you are right now.
And if you're satisfied come back here.
bro I'm damn satify.... The problem here is u are doomed and destined to be a savage,mediocre and a good for nothing....Basically u av suffered in all forms of life that u feel neglected but because of the indoctrination u feel is ok to suffer and asuch no satisfied person can and should complain.. Just like Governor yari said those who complain we are flying jets are ignorant,jet isn't luxury is a necessity..Huh like seriously I leave sane minds and posterity to judge. But i'm sure u concur even if till u die a miserable death u will only read about jets and never will fly in one...

You are asking me if I'm satisfied,bro with my life yes...I made sure of that over a decade ago, my worry is people like u and the doom u av been subjected to..But u are fighting back because mentally and psychologically u are already accustomed to it. U probably will need exorcism at some point also..
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by omokab: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2018
kennygee:

There is a difference between a slave and a follower. A follower is critical, admits when the leader is wrong and not doing well. A slave will follow blindly even to the slaughter house.

Which one you be?
sai baba till 2023.
Apc 3-0 pdp
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by verifiablefacts: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2018
ochejoseph:
*From the desk of Reno Omokri the master of facts.*

1. One of the achievements in the @MBuhari Next Level campaign document is that they increased power from 4000 megawatts in 2015 to 7000 megawatts today. But how can you increase power without building even one single new power station? Retweet if you know this is a #NextLevelLies

2. One of the achievements in the @MBuhari campaign document is the Mambilla hydro power plant. But that plant is an @OfficialPDPNig project by @GEJonathan. Dont take my word for it. @Google it. They have no achievements so they lie. Retweet if you know this is a lie #NextLevelLies

3. Another achievement in the @MBuhari campaign document is the 700 MW Zungeru power plant. But that plant is an @OfficialPDPNig project by @GEJonathan. Don’t take my word for it. @Google it. They have no achievements so they lie. Retweet if you know this is a lie #NextLevelLies

4. The @MBuhari campaign document lists job creation as achievement! Even @SGYemiKale, head of NBS was on Twitter to complain that they have not given him funds to release this year’s job numbers. 11 million Nigerians lost their jobs. Retweet if you know it is a lie #NextLevelLies

5. Another achievement in @MBuhari’s campaign document is the creation of “a fairer and more equitable society”. Yet ALL the intelligence agencies are headed by Northern Muslim men. Not one SE person heads a security agency. Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies

6. The next achievement in @MBuhari’s campaign document is that “we lay the foundation for a star and prosperous nation”.Yet Nigeria was officially named the world headquarters for extreme poverty under Buhari. Retweet if you know this is another one of @fkeyamo’s big #NextLevelLies

7. Another @FKeyamo lie in @Mbuhari’s campaign document is the claim that “We implemented a responsible and transparent fiscal plan”. Yet Ibe Kachikwu’s leaked memo revealed NNPC awarded $25 billion contracts without due process. Retweet if you know it is another big #NextLevelLies

8. The biggest @FKeyamo lie in @Mbuhari’s campaign document is the claim they reduced rice importation by 90%.. Nigeria is now the WORLD’s SECOND LARGEST RICE IMPORTER after China. Our rice imports increased by 30%. @Google it. Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies

9. @FKeyamo’s lies of @MBuhari achievements claims they have improved healthcare. They improved healthcare so much that Buhari lived in London for half of 2017 and @AishaMBuhari complained of no paracetamol in @AsoRock clinic. Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies

10. Their Next Level campaign document claims they stabilised the economy, yet, Bloomberg named the Naira under @MBuhari as the fourth worst performing currency on earth. Please don’t take my word. Google it. Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies

11. @FKeyamo’s Next Level document praises @MBuhari’s economic plan. Is Keyamo an economist? @BillGates traveled to @AsoRock and told Buhari face to face that ‘Your economic plan does not meet the needs of Nigerians’. Google it! Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies

12. Can you imagine how low and shameless @FKeyamo and co are. They advertise the so called WAEC ‘certificate’ given to @Mbuhari as an achievement! Look at how stupid they think you are. Look at what they have reduced Nigeria to. Retweet if you know this is another big #NextLevelLies

13. The latest news is that satan is preparing a special award of recognition for @FKeyamo and all those who put together the lying contraption called @MBuhari’s Next Level campaign document. They can lie for Africa! Retweet if you know the next level is just a big fat #NextLevelLies

14. How did Nigeria get to the point where a President arranges a special Dinner Ceremony and Thanksgiving to celebrate a WAEC ‘Certificate’? I guess when you have no achievements to celebrate, you end up celebrating your ‘certificate’! Retweet to reject this #NextLevelLies

Source: www.twitter.com/renoomokri

we wan manage the lies than the thief
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by bixton(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
bro I'm damn satified.. The problem here is u are doomed and destined to be a savage,mediocre and a good for nothing....Basically u av suffered in all forms of life that u feel neglected but because of the indoctrination u feel is ok to suffer and asuch no satisfied person can and should complain.. Just like Governor yari said those who complain we are flying jets are ignorant,jet isn't luxury is a necessity..Huh like seriously I leave sane minds and posterity to judge. But i'm sure u concur even if till u die a miserable death u will only read about jets and never will fly in one...

You are asking me if I'm satisfied,bro with my life yes...I made sure of that over a decade ago, my worry is people like u and the doom u av been subjected to..But u are fighting back because mentally and psychologically u are already accustomed to it. U probably will need exorcism at some point also..

The use of the bold says differently.
Over a decade ago with Livefreeordieha........... grin grin grin
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2018
bixton:

The use of the bold says differently.
Over a decade ago with Livefreeordieha........... grin grin grin
atleast u av eyes..Smh
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by bixton(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
atleast u av eyes..Smh

Don't do that to yourself.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2018
bixton:

Don't do that to yourself.
my heart goes to u and ur likes...Ur keyamo is on air now jumping like a defected auto transmission....
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2018
dokie:

I feel your pain. Just do your best and leave the rest.

We may not be destined to make progress as a nation.

Let's take the world to be a large family and the countries of the world the children of that large family. No matter how rich and cultured the parents are, 1 or more of the children will continue to bring shame and disgrace to the family. Nigeria is one of the shame and disgrace of the nations of the world and the creator.

Tufiakwa
yea bro...Just look at what the nitwit bixton is quoting me here..
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by ehissi(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Only someone who takes Wendel simlin the identity thief serious would even attempt to refute his lies.

Lies need no attention because truth eventually catches up with it on its own.

You on the other hand who derives orgasms off lies can keep hitting your 1000 orgasms a minute off his post

I was going to call you a zombie, but your case is different...... undecided

You are just somebody that loves President Buhari and the APC for no clear reason. If not, even a slowpoke will look at these key points raise by reno and pause and reflect soberly about the state of our nation.

At least give the man the benefit of a doubt, he never asked you to believe anything he said, he asked you to google it, or is google also a member of the looting party..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2018
ehissi:

I was going to call you a zombie, but your case is different...... undecided

You are just somebody that loves President Buhari and the APC for no clear reason. If not, even a slowpoke will look at these key points raise by reno and pause and reflect soberly about the state of our nation.

At least give the man the benefit of a doubt, he never asked you to believe anything he said, he asked you to google it, or is google also a member of the looting party..... grin

Sweet and bitter water cannot come from the same source.

Reno is tainted with falsehood and as such not worth my attention or time.

Even in the nonsense he listed he claimed mambila power project is a PDP and GEJ project when mambila project is a 45 year old project.

I wonder if PDP existed 45 years ago.

Half truths are still lies. Reno is a liar

1 Like

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by bixton(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
yea bro...Just look at what the nitwit bixton is quoting me here..

You're just a lost soul on a lost cause.
Somebody who claims to have made good out of life is throwing insults.
Don't you know it shows you lack even the slightest basic needs in life.
You see how hatred has filled up your blood.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2018
bixton:

You're just a lost soul on a lost cause.
Somebody who claims to have made good out of life is throwing insults.
Don't you know it shows you lack even the slightest basic needs in life.
You see how hatred has filled up your blood.

damn right again...Hatred for deceitful leaders./rulers and their followers...Only degenerated foollllllllsss like u will not see it through..if u perceive it as hatred that can be called foolishness is fighting back ����
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Brightest04(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2018
I have said it before and I will say it again and continue to say it-people like Reno,FFK,Fayose,and their likes need not to tell us who to vote for or tell us about the lies they felt is lie.

My reason being that they,these three men,and the rest of them are the worst enemy of this country.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2018
somito121:
Sai baba till 2023.
zone-b spotted
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by ehissi(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Sweet and bitter water cannot come from the same source.

Reno is tainted with falsehood and as such not worth my attention or time.

Even in the nonsense he listed he claimed mambila power project is a PDP and GEJ project when mambila project is a 45 year old project.

I wonder if PDP existed 45 years ago.

Half truths are still lies. Reno is a liar

Does that automatically make what Presidency so far has revealed in these point to be true?
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by surgical: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2018
Samtob90:

Mambila was awarded by obj but he is obsessed with goodluck such that he doesn't know when lies overtake campaign
he said pdp not Jonathan,it was you that was in a haste to criticize
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by naijaboiy: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Foolish people get bothered by lies. Wise people just laugh at them and walk on by because eventually, lies get exposed as all the lies of PDP claiming finished projects have long been exposed by the finishing of same projects PDP claimed they finished by this APC government so much so that their language now changed from finished projects to initiated projects.

I am a wise man.
Just shut up Abeg! Paid tool! undecided

1 Like

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by naijaboiy: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2018
dokie:

That most Nigerians are a combination of illiterates and tribalists there by still voting APC doesn't erase truth. This government is the worst in Nigeria's history and the facts are clear. That buhari may win the forthcoming elections is not a testimony of his good performance, rather it is just a witness to the fact that we are not a country destined to make progress.
Smarter than the slave you quoted.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy post=[s:
73106564]
Just shut up Abeg! Paid tool[/s]! undecided

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by deboysben(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
We are suffering for the change they brought and they want to increase it to the NEXT LEVEL

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by adetayo234: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Wendel simlin the identity thief should know by now that his many lies and attacks on the person of Buhari is only giving PDP a bad scorecard.

Almost all elections have been lost by PDP since 2015 despite all his noise and just yesterday another 3 straight loses was recorded by PDP again.

His so called #nuggets should let him know that its high time he changed his methods if the outcome has remained the same.

Most Nigerians are smarter than him obviously if despite all his noise they still prefer Buhari to him and his failed lootocratic party.

All his noise making since 2015 is similar to the wailing of a hungry child whose mother removed his mouth from her nipple.

He is simply wailing to be fed. Since 2015 his mouth has been off the nipple of Nigeria where him and his party were busy sucking her dry.

He really need to shut up already and stop depending on stolen and looted funds to get ahead in life as was the norm in the days of GEJ.

Only a dead Brain idiot will not know that the elections were all rigged for the APC.
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by adetayo234: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Only someone who takes Wendel simlin the identity thief serious would even attempt to refute his lies.

Lies need no attention because truth eventually catches up with it on its own.

You on the other hand who derives orgasms off lies can keep hitting your 1000 orgasms a minute off his post

It surprises me how you guys intentionally toy with the destiny of your children and generation. You know fully well that Buhari has failed, yet, you allow money to turn you to a shamelessly blind fellow, flexing muscle to defend an obvious lie. Why are you wasting your life like this?

1 Like

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
adetayo234:

It surprises me how you guys intentionally toy with the destiny of your children and generation. You know fully well that Buhari has failed, yet, you allow money to turn you to a shamelessly blind fellow, flexing muscle to defend an obvious lie. Why are you wasting your life like this?

Allowing what money? If I was ever paid anything it was by PDP.

I was once a PDP media personnel. One of those being paid to ensure we peddle lies on social media.

At some point I had to stop that. My conscience was no longer sitting right with me.

So right now I am as free as a bird with no burden on my conscience so I speak the truth.

From the side of APC, nobody has paid me a kobo for anything.

I am simply now on the next level with Buhari because I convincingly saw he means well and is doing well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by adetayo234: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Allowing what money? If I was ever paid anything it was by PDP.

I was once a PDP media personnel. One of those being paid to ensure we peddle lies on social media.

At some point I had to stop that. My conscience was no longer sitting right with me.

So right now I am as free as a bird with no burden on my conscience so I speak the truth.

From the side of APC, nobody has paid me a kobo for anything.

I am simply now on the next level with Buhari because I convincingly saw he means well and is doing well

APC borrowed 16 trillion naira in 3 years, is that what your conscience told you is right?

APC has recorded the same measure of corruption like PDP; and your conscience told you that is right?

Buhari promised to reduce fuel pump but increased it from 84 to 145, and your conscience agreed with that?!

Naira has lost value from 160 to 360 naira, and your conscience is contented with that?

This your conscience is questionable.

Why exactly did you leave PDP? Because they don't pay you anymore or because you are now selling your conscience to the higher bidder?
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
adetayo234:

APC borrowed 16 trillion naira in 3 years, is that what your conscience told you is right?

APC has recorded the same measure of corruption like PDP; and your conscience told you that is right?

Buhari promised to reduce fuel pump but increased it from 84 to 145, and your conscience agreed with that?!

Naira has lost value from 160 to 360 naira, and your conscience is contented with that?

This your conscience is questionable.

Why exactly did you leave PDP? Because they don't pay you anymore or because you are now selling your conscience to the higher bidder?

All you are talking about are a spill over from what the past governments caused.

Nigeria was already in recession before Buhari came and that is fact.

Gej was already borrowing to pay salaries despite the high oil prices in his time. This shows gross mismanagement and failed government and Okonjo iweala warned and warned but people have forgotten so soon that even the CBN governor said he would have great pity on whoever would lead Nigeria after 2015 due to the recession gross mismanagement had already caused.

The borrowing you are talking about is just $10b dollars. What is making it look higher is when you convert it to naira using current exchange rate. However, if you leave it in dollars which is actually the right thing to do based on currency it was actually borrowed in, you would then realise that PDP has borrowed far more.

Also the borrowing as low as it is when left in dollars has been used to complete and continue projects PDP couldn't complete and also abandoned despite the high oil prices in their time.

You need to see the truth like I did and not the lies PDP have been circulating.

Low oil prices caused us to reposition and make adjustments in many areas which included the value of our naira and subsidy adjustments.

Floating the naira at the time of recession was the best thing to do otherwise we would have ended up like Venezuela.

Now we are out of recession, investors are returning, infrastructural development is going on like it has never been in a long time in this nation and the economy is receiving stimulation and diversification from everywhere.

Now is the time to move to the next level of economic growth as we leave the place PDP past governments have kept us for 16years to a better and more glorious place.

Regarding why I left PDP, if you read my previous post you would see I already mentioned it there.

I have moved to the next Level. Join me or remain in your PDP induced falsehood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by adetayo234: 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

All you are talking about are a spill over from what the past governments caused.

Nigeria was already in recession before Buhari came and that is fact.

Gej was already borrowing to pay salaries despite the high oil prices in his time. This shows gross mismanagement and failed government and Okonjo iweala warned and warned but people have forgotten so soon that even the CBN governor said he would have great pity on whoever would lead Nigeria after 2015 due to the recession gross mismanagement had already caused.

The borrowing you are talking about is just $10b dollars. What is making it look higher is when you convert it to naira using current exchange rate. However, if you leave it in dollars which is actually the right thing to do based on currency it was actually borrowed in, you would then realise that PDP has borrowed far more.

Also the borrowing as low as it is when left in dollars has been used to complete and continue projects PDP couldn't complete and also abandoned despite the high oil prices in their time.

You need to see the truth like I did and not the lies PDP have been circulating.

Low oil prices caused us to reposition and make adjustments in many areas which included the value of our naira and subsidy adjustments.

Floating the naira at the time of recession was the best thing to do otherwise we would have ended up like Venezuela.

Now we are out of recession, investors are returning, infrastructural development is going on like it has never been in a long time in this nation and the economy is receiving stimulation and diversification from everywhere.

Now is the time to move to the next level of economic growth as we leave the place PDP past governments have kept us for 16years to a better and more glorious place.

Regarding why I left PDP, if you read my previous post you would see I already mentioned it there.

I have moved to the next Level. Join me or remain in your PDP induced falsehood

You zombies never fail to amaze me.

Was it also Jonathan that led Nigeria into recession when the dullard truncated democracy to take over power forcefully? Who do you want to blame this time?

And why did you avoid the corruption aspect? Is it because you know Buhari has failed in corruption fighting?
Re: Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. by Officialpdpnig: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2018
adetayo234:

You zombies never fail to amaze me.

Was it also Jonathan that led Nigeria into recession when the dullard truncated democracy to take over power forcefully? Who do you want to blame this time?

And why did you avoid the corruption aspect? Is it because you know Buhari has failed in corruption fighting?

There was no recession when buhari was last in government. How old are you really?

Nigeria was changing and becoming better but same scenario as now is playing out. Simply because he became a masses focused leader, the elite wanted him out at all cost which was why he was only in power for a little over a year.

It was when IBB took over via a coup that things fell apart in Nigeria and not during Buharis regime.

Also, regarding corruption he has done well. There has never been any government who even winked at corruption and corrupt practices before Buhari came.

They all rather encouraged it beginning from IBB. If buhari can prosecute and jail those in his own party for corrupt practices then he is doing well.

Of course the high and mighty will always fight back and do everything to make it look like he is doing nothing.

However facts say otherwise.

You can call me a zombie but I would rather see you as the real zombie because you obviously cannot reason for yourself and only love been spoonfed with lies from your fraudulent PDP

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) / MASSOB’s 19th Anniversary Bloody: 2 Killed, 15 Injured, 10 Arrested In Onitsha / BREAKING: Labour Plans Nationwide Strike Over Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.