Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (37321 Views)

Poster War In Ado-Ekiti As Candidates Engage In Campaign Two Days To Election / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Pascal Ikenna Ejiogu Turns Black Panther In Campaign Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by jclassiq(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In as much as I stand with Atiku, I trust my friend Rt.Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi to whoop Gbenga Daniel's ass.

well for starters, one is unruly and aggressive while the other is calm and level headed. so that might explain why..
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Splashme: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2018
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!!

Are you from Ogun State or do you live there? If you don't, don't praise the thief. If you are from Ogun state or live there, apart from the stadium in Ijebu, tell us what OGD did for Ogun State in his 8 years. It is simple

OGD established many tertiary institutions and opened up rural areas with many roads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Flexherbal(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2018
icon007:
1 would be talking about invisible achievements, the other would be talking about 'unrealistic' promises. U can't just trust Nigeria politicians.

May God bless this country
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Officialpdpnig: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2018
moneysense777:
The question of 2 Term is actually invalid. Let us see the result of the first term before we know if you are entitled to for a second term.

I don't want a next level to poverty.

We have leveled up already. Ebe anyi no ugbua bu the next level

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by jclassiq(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2018
fritiyo:
Seriously, smting is wrng wi dat dude. he has bn talkin trash on anoda thread on peter n lola.

what dude?

nwamaikpe?
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by deboysben(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku please increase your campaign in the Northeast.

Here in Borno and Yobe you might not obtain 10% of the total votes
bro de mobilization has started you will soon see it there we have about 3 state mobilization chairman and deputies over there. Wind of atikulation is blowing.
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by seanfer(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2018
moneysense777:
You are a bloody liar!

Gbenga actually lectured Seun about possibility of 2019 without playing dirty politics. Unlike Amaechi that was unbable to defend the debt profile of the nation.

Head to Head: PDP won yesterday.

Same way PDP won Head to Head several days before Saturday's elections?

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by jclassiq(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

During the program, Amaechi dropped a lot of truths while Gbenga Daniel was busy dodging questions he was asked.

E.g he was asked if Atiku will only do a single term and he dodged it by saying, Atiku alone can answer that. cheesy

They are already scamming Nigerians and their gullible followers who so believed in the single term hogwash from Atiku grin

Amaechi said the entire 16 years of PDP was all years of rot and he was asked if he was not a part of the same PDP and Amaechi said he was a poster boy to the party then who they later made an enemy.

Amaechi obviously said the truth because after the program, Reno Omokri on his twitter page focused on that statement by Amaechi that the 16 years of PDP were all years of rot. He didn't deny it, he couldn't deny it. He rather focused on the size of Amaechis stomach (which is unlike him) he totally ignored the bigger issue of the 16 year rot and this proves that Amaechi spoke the truth

and you actually think he committed a crime by that? because Buhari himself who said he would do a single term isn't the same person who is jostling for a second term now?

oh,, I forgot.. this is actually jubril of Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by mukhcech(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku please increase your campaign in the Northeast.

Here in Borno and Yobe you might not obtain 10% of the total votes

The only thing that he can do is to pay machineries to wipe out Boko Haram.
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by JoseVanMoyes: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2018
punisha:
I'd rather eat 12 cupss of aki na ukwa and have a massive headache, toothache possibly than listen to Amaechi.

this men (apc cohorts) have made the art of lying lose its value.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by midolian(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2018
seanfer:

Misinformation.... There was no debate, What occurred was just an interview in a separate segment of the programme called Politics Today... The whole world saw how Gbenga Daniel was unable to answer the most important questions e-g.. How Atiku is going to restructure the country? Was Atiku Indicted in the US Senate report? Why Atiku has not been able to visit USA?
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by jonuel1(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

During the program, Amaechi dropped a lot of truths while Gbenga Daniel was busy dodging questions he was asked.

E.g he was asked if Atiku will only do a single term and he dodged it by saying, Atiku alone can answer that. cheesy

They are already scamming Nigerians and their gullible followers who so believed in the single term hogwash from Atiku grin

Amaechi said the entire 16 years of PDP was all years of rot and he was asked if he was not a part of the same PDP and Amaechi said he was a poster boy to the party then who they later made an enemy.

Amaechi obviously said the truth because after the program, Reno Omokri on his twitter page focused on that statement by Amaechi that the 16 years of PDP were all years of rot. He didn't deny it, he couldn't deny it. He rather focused on the size of Amaechis stomach (which is unlike him) he totally ignored the bigger issue of the 16 year rot and this proves that Amaechi spoke the truth

a poster boy yet was Gov. and you believe him.....

gullibility at its peak
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2018
fergie001:

Honestly,you would have watched the programme....
You would have been upset with Amaechi
I didn't watch Gbenga,but I watched Amaechi....he said nothing,tbh

At a point,Shehu was telling him not to focus on the other party,that he should focus on what they had done....

tuned in late .... you sound objective & i hope not partisan soon
if shehu had insisted amaechi talk about apc achievement only then i donnt see the balance,, did he also insist gbenga highlight his principal achievements or was he just blabbing fantasies
if its gonna be an achievement based arguement then its apc 4yrs vs pdp 16yrs ..weytin we gain
if its gonna be issue based let them both tell us what n what they are offering n how they intend to go about it ,,analyze there blueprints ... on such grounds nigerians we be able to decide which is more viable.
if apc get sense they should know issued based debate will favour then more becos its clearer to see viability in what already exist .... connect ongoing projects with whatever new plans you discovered as a result of retracing your mistakes. @times i wonder if those people are really educated
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Officialpdpnig: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2018
jonuel1:

a poster boy yet was Gov. and you believe him.....

gullibility at its peak

Go and check what "poster boy" means and stop sounding like an illiterate
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by berrystunn(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2018
seanfer:

Misinformation.... There was no debate, What occurred was just an interview in a separate segment of the programme called Politics Today... The whole world saw how Gbenga Daniel was unable to answer the most important questions e-g.. How Atiku is going to restructure the country? Was Atiku Indicted in the US Senate report? Why Atiku has not been able to visit USA?

Why u.s president not able to visit Nigeria
Do Atiku have any business in u.s ?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Rexology: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Is PDP a name of any individual? Amaechi whom was actively part of that 16 years of PDP rot is now accusing the same party he was part of. We must remove the veil of incorporation and deal with individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Afamed: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2018
Racoon:
If the "Next level" presentation launched by Buhari/APC this evening is what the government is showcasing as "achievements", then Nigeria is far from redemption.

Gbenga Daniel was really brilliant throughout the show. Guy was impressively matching facts with facts unlike Amaechi that was just rattling himself away.

The Ogun state indigenes know Gbenga Daniel more than you. He's more of Liability to Atikulooting campaign than an asset especially in South West

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Afamed: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2018
berrystunn:

Why u.s president not able to visit Nigeria
Do Atiku have any business in u.s ?

He will surely have biz in representing Nigeria at UN assembly except you know nothing.We ain't Atikulooting
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Gbenga is an orator ooo... Evil genius
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by fergie001: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2018
ericsmith:

tuned in late .... you sound objective & i hope not partisan soon
if shehu had insisted amaechi talk about apc achievement only then i donnt see the balance,, did he also insist gbenga highlight his principal achievements or was he just blabbing fantasies
if its gonna be an achievement based arguement then its apc 4yrs vs pdp 16yrs ..weytin we gain
if its gonna be issue based let them both tell us what n what they are offering n how they intend to go about it ,,analyze there blueprints ... on such grounds nigerians we be able to decide which is more viable.
if apc get sense they should know issued based debate will favour then more becos its clearer to see viability in what already exist .... connect ongoing projects with whatever new plans you discovered as a result of retracing your mistakes. @times i wonder if those people are really educated
That's is where they always fail....
Amaechi was zero.....you can watch again....
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Afamed: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2018
deboysben:
bro de mobilization has started you will soon see it there we have about 3 state mobilization chairman and deputies over there. Wind of atikulation is blowing.
If you like mobilize 1b chairmen. Borno , Yobe and Bauchi are all PMB . Except you belong to the PDP on line warriors. Ask the popularity of PMB from Modu Sheriff and Waziri in Yobe state

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Afamed: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Tosinayoko:
Gbenga is an orator ooo... Evil genius
His genius didn't win a senatorial seat years ago.If you know you know
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by fritiyo: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2018
nwamaikpe?[/quote] The above mentioned name. am nt aganst Igbos nor yorubas, i jst wnt buhari out.
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by biometrics: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2018
seanfer:

why are d foulers jubilanting then?
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2018
fergie001:

That's is where they always fail....
Amaechi was zero.....you can watch again....

not home, maybe later .... amaechi fine .... but can you just highlight some of the things gbenga said that gave him victory/success .... lets keep it objective
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by somehow: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari told you he is doing a single term in 2015? Can you quote him saying that?
jclassiq:

and you actually think he committed a crime by that? because Buhari himself who said he would do a single term isn't the same person who is jostling for a second term now?

oh,, I forgot.. this is actually jubril of Sudan.
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by edibobo: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2018
We want to see Buhari V Atiku and not their director generals period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by fergie001: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2018
ericsmith:

not home, maybe later .... amaechi fine .... but can you just highlight some of the things gbenga said that gave him victory/success .... lets keep it objective
Read my initial message...I said nothing about Gbenga,I didn't watch his...
I came in on Amaechi....
He might have said a lot...
But his response to questions were not ok...
With regards to debt issue,alleged bias on political appointments and the perceived silence of Buhari on the middle belt killings.....
He continued to go back on PDP...

He said something about the FG's efforts in Katsina,I think...
The railways and he tried to puncture the claims of religious/ethnic sentimentality of the President with his portfolio and that of the Minister of Power,Works and Housing.
But I will watch Gbenga's own later...
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by GOZ4CHRIST(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2018
All we need is a true leader indeed.
Meanwhile, Clean Tecno Y6 for sale. 14k, but negotiable. Location: Owerri. Interested should call 08165938656
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by biometrics: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2018
seanfer:

Same way PDP won Head to Head several days before Saturday's elections?
Debate doesnt not put food on the table nor transform to winning electio.
Saturday mock test is still fresh in mind - 3 paper test - Bauchi, Kwara and Kastina.
ALL THE WAY 2023 OR 2030

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.