Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (37323 Views)

Poster War In Ado-Ekiti As Candidates Engage In Campaign Two Days To Election / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Pascal Ikenna Ejiogu Turns Black Panther In Campaign Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by mfm04622: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Splashme:

OGD established many tertiary institutions and opened up rural areas with many roads

Name them!
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by mfm04622: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2018
moneysense777:

Tell us what Fashola did in Lagos or your state governor.

i am from Ogun state! So it is within my right to ask what OGD did when people who are not indegenes and do not live in the state praise him!
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Ayobami7(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2018
okay
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by supereagle(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2018
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!!

Are you from Ogun State or do you live there? If you don't, don't praise the thief. If you are from Ogun state or live there, apart from the stadium in Ijebu, tell us what OGD did for Ogun State in his 8 years. It is simple

I'm not his supporter, Ilaro Stadium and Ilaro gateway event center at Empire.He removed the cargo airport from Yewa to Remo. He my grandfather a second class Oba. Buhari all the way.
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by supereagle(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2018
GOZ4CHRIST:
All we need is a true leader indeed.

Meanwhile, Clean Tecno Y6 for sale. 14k, but negotiable.

You came up late, I was looking for one at beginning of last month, I didn't see.
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by nikz(f): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2018
What will Amechi defend?
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2018
fergie001:

Read my initial message...I said nothing about Gbenga,I didn't watch his...
I came in on Amaechi....
He might have said a lot...
But his response to questions were not ok...
With regards to debt issue,alleged bias on political appointments and the perceived silence of Buhari on the middle belt killings.....
He continued to go back on PDP...

He said something about the FG's efforts in Katsina,I think...
The railways and he tried to puncture the claims of religious/ethnic sentimentality of the President with his portfolio and that of the Minister of Power,Works and Housing.
But I will watch Gbenga's own later...

what am trying to say in essence is that without listening to bothside you cannt draw a conclusion that one as failed, because its when you hear gbenga sides n feel he makes logical sense you can conclude ...
i believe your report on amaechi but i am confident gbenga couldnt have done better ...apc & pdp are birds of a feather, same people, same old stories, sour lies.
e be like say dey wana tell us weytin we never hear before ...2baba dey here , ericsmith dey here .. grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by dave4chelsea(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2018
undecidedI stand with Gbenga! He has the onion
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by berrystunn(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Afamed:

He will surely have biz in representing Nigeria at UN assembly except you know nothing.We ain't Atikulooting

UN is not America,

The head quarters is located in New York.

UN Is a country on is own.
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by fergie001: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2018
ericsmith:

what am trying to say in essence is that without listening to bothside you cannt draw a conclusion that one as failed, because its when you hear gbenga sides n feel he makes logical sense you can conclude ...
i believe your report on amaechi but i am confident gbenga couldnt have done better ...apc & pdp are birds of a feather, same people, same old stories, sour lies.
e be like say dey wana tell us weytin we never hear before ...2baba dey here , ericsmith dey here .. grin
Yap ....but I never said Amaechi failed ooooo....I know he is more intelligent than what I watched because I have known him for some time...maybe in subsequent ones,he will see his flaws...
I just believe the opposition will say what they want to and the ruling party will market whatever they have......
But this is political season sha,we go hear tire...
At the end,we will settle for one...
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by deboysben(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2018
Afamed:

If you like mobilize 1b chairmen. Borno , Yobe and Bauchi are all PMB . Except you belong to the PDP on line warriors. Ask the popularity of PMB from Modu Sheriff and Waziri in Yobe state
mind you am not quoting you

Busy body
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2018
jclassiq:

and you actually think he committed a crime by that? because Buhari himself who said he would do a single term isn't the same person who is jostling for a second term now?

oh,, I forgot.. this is actually jubril of Sudan.

so as educated as you sound you are even on the jubril thing .... how hard is it for kanu & yourselves to give us verifiable biography of jubril .. grin did he not marry & have kids that are traceable ... or he was born to double buhari incase he die... grin politics as killed many brain
so jubril within few months abroad learnt how to speak n crack jokes like buhari that even atiku & saraki ddnt notice ..except for kanu who as never seen or spoke with buhari one on one.. shame on your CV
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by seanfer(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
berrystunn:

Why u.s president not able to visit Nigeria
Do Atiku have any business in u.s ?

You got it all wrong.... Atiku owned a home in the USA and he put it up for sale after He was Indicted by the US Senate, His wife over there was Jailed with Congressman Jefferson..... Last Month Gbenga Daniel Told the whole world that Atiku will be visiting USA at the end of this November... And just yesterday the same Gbenga Daniel said Atiku doesn't have any business to do in USA... That should raise cause for questions
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by mfm04622: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
supereagle:

I'm not his supporter, Ilaro Stadium and Ilaro gateway event center at Empire.He removed the cargo airport from Yewa to Remo. He my grandfather a second class Oba. Buhari all the way.

Exactly what I said from beginning. I said apart from the stadium, what did he do in 8 years?
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by davidodiba(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
The videos of The Paris Summit is out!!
But I can't see him o

If you know you know
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by berrystunn(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
seanfer:

You got it all wrong.... Atiku owned a home in the USA and he put it up for sale after He was Indicted by the US Senate, His wife over there was Jailed with Congressman Jefferson..... Last Month Gbenga Daniel Told the whole world that Atiku will be visiting USA at the end of this November... And just yesterday the same Gbenga Daniel said Atiku doesn't have any business to do in USA... That should raise cause for questions

What is so special about u.s?
Someone is busy with his campaign..you are there talking about u.s
If atiku become the president of Nigeria 2019

Going to u.s will be without Visa.
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by seanfer(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
berrystunn:

What is so special about u.s?
Someone is busy with his campaign..you are there talking about u.s
If atiku become the president of Nigeria 2019

Going to u.s will be without Visa.

Nothing special in the US but it’s going to be a good for Atiku to clear all doubt about the story of his Indictment in the USA before the election...
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Afamed: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
berrystunn:

UN is not America,

The head quarters is located in New York.

UN Is a country on is own.

And New York is part of which country? You have just confirmed what El -Rufai said that PDP are left with no brain. UN is a country on its own? Another PDP brain dead
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by Afamed: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
mfm04622:

Name them!
He will not reply you.
Re: Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV by berrystunn(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Afamed:

And New York is part of which country? You have just confirmed what El -Rufai said that PDP are left with no brain. UN is a country on its own? Another PDP brain dead

I understand your age and level

UN is a country located in side a country, they have their own passport and Military that run peace keeping in the world, the president is António Guterres.

(you can get the passport through asylum)

vatican is also a country inside a country in (Italy).

List of president on sanction in u.s
That visited UN headquarters New York.

Venezuela - hugo chávez
Iran -Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Zimbabwe-Robert Mugabe
Libya-Muammar Gaddafi.
And many more

They're all enemy of America but they visited UN headquarters new york

Go and read your book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / Presidential Committee On Defence Visits Innoson For Local Weapons Production / Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.