Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Malta Guinness Saved Her From A Hearbreak:a Must Read: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malta Guinness Saved Her From A Hearbreak:a Must Read: (1239 Views)

How I Got Saved From Masturbation. / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / She Saw What I Saved Her Number With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malta Guinness Saved Her From A Hearbreak:a Must Read: by fairygeh(f): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2012
Got this on facebook. After 8 months, I got tired of her and wanted to break up the relationship but i was a little scared cs i didn't know how she would feel so i decided to take her out to an eatery. She ordered a bottle of Malta Guinness with rice and chicken which I paid for. In a shaky and sleepy voice, I told her that i am tired of her and want to stop the relationship. I couldn't look into her eyes cos it was filled with tears. She cried and cried then she decided to open the Malta Guinness to calm herself. Suddenly she stopped crying and busted out in laughter. I looked up and to my greatest surprise, she has the Malta Guinness crown cock with N12million instant prize. Please guyz if you were in his shoes what would you do? And if you were the girl what Would you do?[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Malta Guinness Saved Her From A Hearbreak:a Must Read: by ikananwa(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2012
i will tell u that i have heard what u said then i will leave u and go at once......
Re: Malta Guinness Saved Her From A Hearbreak:a Must Read: by Ahmad4452(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
I will tel dat i wanted to propose to her wif d drink dat y i brought her der
Re: Malta Guinness Saved Her From A Hearbreak:a Must Read: by Vikky014(f): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
lol. iffahear
Re: Malta Guinness Saved Her From A Hearbreak:a Must Read: by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Why is Life is not fair now, no be me buy am the malt. Atleast make she consider small.

(1) (Reply)

BIG RUBBISH: 23 Stupid Commandments Of MARRIAGE / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... / Pls Somebody Should Help Me Out Of This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.