Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,248 members, 7,846,163 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

This Is For All Guys That Can Insert Their D!ck Anywhere (watch The video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For All Guys That Can Insert Their D!ck Anywhere (watch The video (633 Views)

JHS $tudents Show Their D()ggy Style Skills As They Grind Each Other In The Cla$ / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For All Guys That Can Insert Their D!ck Anywhere (watch The video by gistlove: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2018
Hello Guys,

Mehn, terrible things are happening in this country oo ��

A Video is trending massively on Instagram and I thought it would be good to share with you all.

This is for all the guys that can do anything to get that thing under a Woman’s skirt. Please, be careful ooo, it’s not every hole you should enter. Sex is Important but your Life is Importanter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

� Guy, if possible, always ON your phone torch to check any kitten you want to insert your Joystick in to see how it looks before diving in.

� Or always leave the room light ON when you want to do that thing. If she insist you put OFF the light before she pulls off her cloth or before you can do the main thing, my brother, run for your life ooo.

Here is a Terrible and shocking video that will make you understand what am talking about.

Watch the Video/Photo below:-
https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/11/so-terrible-this-is-for-all-guys-that.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Can Keep You Off Social Media For 24hours / I Still Love Her But I Dont Know How To Get Back To Her .. / Why Do Women Distance From Men When They Are Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.