Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

How It Feels To Get Your R00ster Sucked (confession) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How It Feels To Get Your R00ster Sucked (confession) (602 Views)

She Said I Should Suck Only One But I Sucked The Two / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How It Feels To Get Your R00ster Sucked (confession) by Beniham: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2018
Read what this guy have to tell you

Many of my girlfriends have asked me the question, “What does it feel like to receive a Mouth Gig?”

They tell me that they yearn for a joystick just so they can experience it themselves. I, for one, understand this completely. I can’t imagine clocking in countless Mouth Gig hours without a

guarantee that you’re going to get yours.

I like giving them mostly because I like joystick. As a gay man, it’s sort of in my job description. But I’m not sure how pumped I would be if a Mouth Gig wasn’t promised to me in return (unless of course, I loved the dude and we were in a relationship. Then you don’t keep score.

But even though you should return the favor, it doesn’t mean you’re going to want to, especially if
you’re with someone you don’t care about. And that’s okay! Because above all else, giving a
Mouth Gig is exhausting. I’m not just saying that to be cute because oh my god, they don’t.........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/how-it-feels-to-get-your-r00ster-sucked.html

(1) (Reply)

9 Turn Offs For Guys Girls Don’t Know About / A Longtimetime Cry For Help / How I Rushed Into Marriage Because I Was Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.