Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

9 Turn Offs For Guys Girls Don’t Know About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Turn Offs For Guys Girls Don’t Know About (603 Views)

5 Major Turn-offs For Men That Most Women Don’t Know / Turn Offs To Avoid During Sex / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Turn Offs For Guys Girls Don’t Know About by oluwole52(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2018
1. The talk about your ex.
One of the biggest things that turn off most guys is when you talk about your ex or, even worse, about your exes. Leave the past behind and focus on the present moment, as well as on what the future holds. Like this, both you and your new partner will be happy.

2. Too needy for love.
It’s a very repelling thing for guys when they meet a girl needy for love and kind of desperate for being “in relationship”. Show him that you are a happy person right now and that you are happy in your own company, as well as in his company, then he will want to give you all the love in the world.

3. She is like a open book-no mystery at all.
Guys are attracted by mystery and when you are surrounded by some kind of “enigma”, they always will desire to know more . Don’t tell him every single detail about your life and keep some pages of your book still to be discovered again, especially in the beginning of relationship. Your gentleman definitely will want to explore.

4. Too much perfume.
Often girls”overdo” it with perfume. He doesn’t need to smell you coming his way when you are still 3 streets away. Be more sophisticated than this, use your perfume sparingly. Never apply perfume more than once a day if you want to be attractive and if you desire to be a real lady. Your gentleman will appreciate your efforts when you know the right measure.

5. Too long finger nails.
It’s actually a very hard work to grow and take care of very long nails, but little do girls know that this is one of the biggest turn offs for guys. If your nails are too long and, even worse, if your nails have sharp ends, the guy can be repelled by this on subconscious level. Guys prefer natural, so keep it simple, never grow your nails too long if you want to be attractive for an opposite gender.

Read number 6-9 here:-https://selfbrandpal.com/2018/12/09/10-turn-offs-for-guys-girls-dont-know-about/

Re: 9 Turn Offs For Guys Girls Don’t Know About by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2018
on number 6, I think some guys like it when ladies grow their nails, so long as its clean and attractive. Don't like it when a guy grows his nails though. Instant turn off for me
Re: 9 Turn Offs For Guys Girls Don’t Know About by Donald95(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Seek money and love overflowing will be added unto you.

If Dominique or missyb doubts me, let her show green light to that wheelbarrow pusher with running nose,short nails,no perfume (for what kwanu) who doesn't have ex. Let know if she will accept.
Re: 9 Turn Offs For Guys Girls Don’t Know About by braine(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Smelly hair!

(1) (Reply)

Beauty And The Beast...being Ugly Wont Stop Females From Coming If You Are Rich / Dont Insult, I Am A Matured Man With Kids, I Can Pay Your Bills (advice) / See Men See Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.