Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 (2831 Views)

Metuh Has No Right To Announce Date Of PDP Convention — Okupe / Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention / Umu Igbo Alliance (chicago) Igbo Ezue: Launching the Igbo Renaissance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by AloyEmeka8: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2010
chosen04:

The idea is great. Its just that most of these gatherings dont serve any ''MAJOR'' purpose towards  the 'emanicipation' of the Igbos  apart from justing helping participats formalise. These conventions should serves as an awaking call for the Igbo nation, until that is done it will even be achieving less purposes than the numerious YOROBU social clubs.

What emancipation do igbos need?. What emancipation do young professional igbo kids doing well in America need from you or Nigeria?. Why are you trying so hard to tie this with Yoruba social clubs?. If you must compare social clubs, why not compare it with Igbo social clubs like the peoples club of Nigeria?. What has that got to do with Umu igbo congress where participants are barely 35 years of age?.

I ask you for the last time what you want them to do in their meetings. May be Ezeuche and co will learn from you. You have avoided this question for the 4th time, and its very alright to say I don't have any suggestion, I was rather being sarcastic.
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by MaziUche0(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2010
My problem is why does it always have to be Houston or Chicago?? Bring it to Maryland! We on the East Coast always have to travel to Texas or Illinois.
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by AloyEmeka8: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2010
I think they consider population density. Chicago and Houston are the 3rd and 4th most populated and largest cities in the US respectively.
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by MaziUche0(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

I think they consider population density. Chicago and Houston are the 3rd and 4th most populated and largest cities in the US respectively.

I was of the opinion that most Igbos are found DC-Baltimore area. Especially in Baltimore. And let us not forget about the ones in New York and New Jersey.
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by chosen04(f): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

What emancipation do igbos need?. What emancipation do young professional igbo kids doing well in America need from you or Nigeria?. Why are you trying so hard to tie this with Yoruba social clubs?. If you must compare social clubs, why not compare it with Igbo social clubs like the peoples club of Nigeria?. What has that got to do with Umu igbo congress where participants are barely 35 years of age?.

I ask you for the last time what you want them to do in their meetings. May be Ezeuche and co will learn from you. You have avoided this question for the 4th time, and its very alright to say I don't have any suggestion, I was rather being sarcastic.

(1) Draw up a blue print for the Igbo nation that will be all compassing.

(2) Encourage Igbo professionals and sundries to think about making Igbo affairs paramount.

(3) Act as a pressure group in influencing government decisions as it affects the Igbo nations and others in general.

(4) Call for caution against govt officials especially when they start making unncessary statements about the Igbo nations . . .Hope u still remember David Mark's infamous ''state of emergency'' rant in the South East?

(5) Who said they cant be the force to make the govt see reasons to site ''sea port'' along the River coastal area?

(6) Cant they be the force to stop govt foot dragging about ''actually'' awarding and starting work on the 2nd Nigeria bridge? Must we all wait till the 1st one collapses?

(7) Cant we find solution to the poor emolument of male Igbo children in a formal institution of learning?

(cool Do you know how impossible it is for any Igbo PERSON to gain admission/employment in some federal schools or govt parastatals? Who will speak against such if not these Igbo Professionals outsides the shores of this country? You and I know we cant leave such for our brothers and sisters that have sold their souls to the govt of the day due to their share of the national cake.
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by chosen04(f): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2010
If we cant do it now we may never have the opportunity again.

I still have more to list . . . . . . . . .
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by ChinenyeN(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2010
Why do people keep posting things like this in politics?
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by Dede1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Is Dennis osadebe igbo?. I though he was Urhobo?

Mazi Dennis Osadede, the then premier of Midwestern region of Nigeria, was/is Igbo man from Asaba, Delta State. Mazi Stephen Osita Osadebe was/is Igbo man from Ogbaru, Anambra State. He was one of the best musicians Nigeria ever produced.
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2010
This convention we attending in Houston. . . . Do I bring my own food or is there gonna be free dishes like most Nigerian parties? Im asking cus, if we gotta get our own human meat. . . . I gotta start trying to look for a few fattened chics to deceive into following me to our Ibo gathering!
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by AloyEmeka8: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2010
bk.babe97y:

This convention we attending in Houston. . . . Do I bring my own food or is there gonna be free dishes like most Nigerian parties? Im asking cus, if we gotta get our own human meat. . . . I gotta start trying to look for a few fattened chics to deceive into following me to our Ibo gathering!

You better bring your food and drink. You know igbos being your enemy, they may try to poison you there. Mekus and Ezeuche will be ushers there and the moment they set eyes on you, you are a goner. Also remember to bring your own girl so they don't set you up with an igbo fat babe who will claim you ra/ped herundecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

You better bring your food and drink. You know igbos being your enemy, they may try to poison you there. Mekus and Ezeuche will be ushers there and the moment they set eyes on you, you are a goner. Also remember to bring your own girl so they don't set you up with an igbo fat babe who will claim you ra/ped herundecided undecided undecided undecided

Nah, no Ibo gal wil claim I ra?ped her; they love me and I love em back! Mekusshitty and Ezeuche. . . . please! As per the gal I was talking about one to "Eat", u know,like, munch on! Or arent we gonna go cannibal on that day?!
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by chyz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nah, no Ibo gal wil claim I ra?ped her; they love me and I love em back! Mekusshitty and Ezeuche. . . . please!  As per the gal I was talking about one to "Eat", u know,like, munch on! Or arent we gonna go cannibal on that day?!

Get off this topic now! Im not going to tell u again.
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
chyz:

Get off this topic now! Im not going to tell u again.

What will u do? deceive me to Houston so u can eat me?
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by chyz(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2010
bk.babe97y:

What will u do? deceive me to Houston so u can eat me?

You're funny woman. "deceive me to Houston so u can eat me?"lol. What kind of english is that? looooooool.  tighten up  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^^Oh, Ibo Professor. . . COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE CORRECT SENTENCE SHOULDA READ LIKE?

P.S: Know u just made a fool outta urself, right?
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by chyz(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2010
bk.babe97y:

^^^Oh, Ibo Professor. . . COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE CORRECT SENTENCE SHOULDA READ LIKE?

Nope and stop beggin like a lil bytch you disgust me. Should have had your daddy teach you lol, oops lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by MaziUche0(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2010
Like a dog to a bone. undecided

bkbabe, if I didn't know any better, it would seem that you want to be an Igbo. You come to topics deal within Igbos like it is no tomorrow.
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
chyz:

Nope and stop beggin like a lil bytch you disgust me. Should have had your daddy teach you lol,  oops  lipsrsealed  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

. . . . . . .and this is coming from someone that learnt english as a 4th language!!!lol
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2010
MaziUche0:

Like a dog to a bone. undecided

bkbabe, if I didn't know any better, it would seem that you want to be an Igbo. You come to topics deal within Igbos like it is no tomorrow.

Wrong! Spare me the sob story. . . . just tell me do I have to bring my own human meat or no?
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by MaziUche0(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Wrong! Spare me the sob story. . . . just tell me do I have to bring my own human meat or no?

No sob story, coming from a person who wasn't man enough to show up. Too scared to get smacked around. I would have broke you in half.
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by THEAMAKA(f): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2010
hmmmm. . . possibly next year for MOI!
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by MaziUche0(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2010
THE AMAKA:

hmmmm. . . possibly next year for MOI!

You lie. . . Go and find your Igbo husband. wink
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2010
MaziUche0:

No sob story, coming from a person who wasn't man enough to show up. Too scared to get smacked around. I would have broke you in half.

Big words from EzeucheGators! Like i told u in the past, now u aint gotta suck directly on Goat t*itties to get milk. . . . now u feel u big and bad, huh?lol! Now, just a short trip to the refridgerator and your good. . . . lol. Coming from a man who's scared to get eaten!lol
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by THEAMAKA(f): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2010
MaziUche0:

You lie. . . Go and find your Igbo husband. wink
lmfao, so will you come next year? tongue cool
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by MaziUche0(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lmfao, so will you come next year? tongue cool

Hmmm I may be too much for you. cool
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by AloyEmeka8: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
Big words from EzeucheGators!

Is he taking her surname too?. Love is blind o.
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Is he taking her surname too?. Love is blind o.

yEP he did! the SuCka!

All I asked is a simple question and these fools are going bunkers: DO I BRING MY OWN HUMAN MEAT TO HOUSTON, OR ARE THE LIMBS GONNA BE PROVIDED FOR US AT A FEE/FREE?!?! angry
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by abadaba(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
bk.babe97y:

yEP he did! the SuCka!

All I asked is a simple question and these fools are going bunkers: DO I BRING MY OWN HUMAN MEAT TO HOUSTON, OR ARE THE LIMBS GONNA BE PROVIDED FOR US AT A FEE/FREE?!?! angry
mbese ighirighi mbese, mbese ighirighi, mbese, mbese, ighirighi mbese oo!.
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 12:32am On Aug 06, 2010
abadaba:

mbese ighirighi mbese, mbese ighirighi, mbese, mbese, ighirighi mbese oo!.

Does that mean the hands, knees, elbows and necks are free but we gotta pay for the head?! undecided
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by chiogo(f): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Does that mean the hands, knees, elbows and necks are free but we gotta pay for the head?! undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by doyin13(m): 1:09am On Aug 06, 2010
At least Chiogo still has her sense of humor amidst many
who seem to have lost theirs.

bk/babe is a funny dude. tiresome but funny still
grin grin grin grin
Re: Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 1:15am On Aug 06, 2010
doyin13:

At least Chiogo still has her sense of humor amidst many
who seem to have lost theirs.

I was about to say the same thing earlier. . . .lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Security Was Not Prepared For Bombing, Says Security Adviser / A Young Man Working In The Army,constantly Humiliated / Obi On A Spending Spree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.