Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. (6719 Views)

My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by elimsun(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please forgive my typo errors and i will try to be simple and straight to the point.

For nearly six months i have noticed some unusual behaviour in my cousin sis especially towards me whenever she comes visiting. I am older than her by five years and she is someone i am so fond of.
Three years back, she came visiting at port harcourt and as usual, we would joke and talk about so many things- sometimes my parents would leave us both in the sitting room and go to bed. On that fateful day, we had talked for a long time into the night and i told her i was tired that i needed rest. She began laying her head on my laps and before i knew it, she was feeling my joystick. I shoved her aside and reprimanded her.

fast forward to yesterday, she came into my room when my parents had gone out and asked me to massage her back. I politely refused. Before i could say jack, her lips were already locked into mine.
pls what can i do about her unbecoming attitude cos obviously this is not the same cousin i knew years back.

Mods pls push to FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by DontBullshitMe: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Why are you involving nairaland users??

Don't you have other family members??

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by GuestLog: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nobody is pushing anything to front-page. You and your sister should get help asap! If you really want to correct her, you should have slapped the sense into her head via her lower jaw... But no, after kissing and handling you want Nairaland approval for proper validation to inseminate & also obtain certificate of incest & fornication. Tueeh!

Both of you are cursed!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Austin1805(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Why are you involving nairaland users??

Don't you have other family members??
I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by phelonrays: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Place your right hand on your head; say to the devil 'DEVIL YOU ARE A LIAR',

Don't be a curse to yourself, incest won't settle well with you.. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by vanida6: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
When eever she get closed to u now just fire her hot slap she wil reboot cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by JOACHINpedro: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Is she a minor?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by elimsun(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
lolz...i am considering that grin
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by squash47(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
She is still a small girl that is either lonely or Disturbed by the spirit of seduction..

Try every possible way you can and avoid her. If I were in your shoes, I will create a means where we will quarrel.

Sometimes, the best way to avoid sexual temptation from girls, is to stop being very friendly with them.

.. That way, there will be zero chances of temptation from her.

See, it is better that your parents realize that you and your female cousin are not in good terms than they catch you staffing your cousin...

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by IceLip: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
elimsun:
..I politely refused. Before i could say jack, her lips were already locked into mine.

...and then ??

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Slap her

U want to bring shame to ur family name
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
What's this recent trend of everyone wanting their posts to be pushed to the front page? undecided

Even rubbish posts like this, the Op will always tell the mods to push it to front page angry

Arrant nonsense cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by GraGra247(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Nobody is pushing anything to front-page. You and your sister should get help asap! If you really want to correct her, you should have slapped the sense into her head via her lower jaw... But no, after kissing and handling you want Nairaland approval for proper validation to inseminate & also obtain certificate of incest & fornication. Tueeh!

Both of you are cursed!

I like this kind of reply to insensitive people. It helps jolt them to reality... that's if at all they're sincere.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by elimsun(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
squash47:

See, it is better that your parents realize that you and your female cousin are not in good terms than they catch you staffing your cousin...

nice....tnks

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
My cousin back in the days tried this nonsense with me and I flogged the demon out of her.
Today she's lives in Canada with her husband and appreciates me for that.
She named her first son after me though undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by paulolee(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
push wat for front page?? is it buy pushing it to front page dt would make het stop or it would make u straff her?? go sort urself out and leave the mods and front page out of ur confused matter..
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Meatballs(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Only God that save U
Women na agents
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Cuccitini(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Remember wat a woman did to Joseph Remember wat a woman did to Samson and Remember wat a woman did to our father(Adam)

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by laluski(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Your cousin sister is your cousin too.. which one come be cousin"sister"..you bang your cousin that's incest...you bang your cousin sister that's the incest...so what are you saying ...why you wan turn simple straight English to mathematics
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Hollysaint: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Babaibejii: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
elimsun:
Please forgive my typo errors and i will try to be simple and straight to the point.

For nearly six months i have noticed some unusual behaviour in my cousin sis especially towards me whenever she comes visiting. I am older than her by five years and she is someone i am so fond of.
Three years back, she came visiting at port harcourt and as usual, we would joke and talk about so many things- sometimes my parents would leave us both in the sitting room and go to bed. On that fateful day, we had talked for a long time into the night and i told her i was tired that i needed rest. She began laying her head on my laps and before i knew it, she was feeling my joystick. I shoved her aside and reprimanded her.

fast forward to yesterday, she came into my room when my parents had gone out and asked me to massage her back. I politely refused. Before i could say jack, her lips were already locked into mine.
pls what can i do about her unbecoming attitude cos obviously this is not the same cousin i knew years back.

Mods pls push to FP.

So your cousins sister is not your cousin. Welldone.
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Callertunez: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
angry

please, what exactly should we help you do
ok... me I'll contribute 2 packs of contraceptive for you and some alomo bitters to help you last long...
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by 2cul2care: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
You already know what to do

Man up and say no to incest, besides from the way u describe it you're like an elder brother to her.

Be a big bro to her, not a sex partner

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by meobizy(f): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Quickly, make her a cousin wife.
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by nerdfrost(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
First of all, i don't understand what u mean by cousin sisiter.....

Secondly...i don't see anything wrong in it....just tell her u don't like her in that way....she'll stop

Thirdly....to all my future bashers....its not ur fault....na Africa cause am

Lastly.......Frost fall on u
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by timibare(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Welcome the devil for just 5mins....
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by illicit(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Well....
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Ahmback(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
the comments in this thread can even force OP to commit suicide...

pls na, u pple should take it easy

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Mrlucky81(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
elimsun:

Mods pls push to FP.
Family issues are meant to be resolve privately
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Mrlucky81(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Cuccitini:
Remember wat a woman did to Joseph Remember wat a woman did to Samson and Remember wat a woman did to our father(Adam)
Remember what a woman did to Abacha
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by DankPineapple: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Your cousins sister is still your cousin wtf

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. / I Had My First Sex At 32. Last Night 31/10/2022. / What Exactly Is "wife Material"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.