Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue (2336 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Webar2018: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2018
I'm writing this with the heaviest heart . Mods please help me make people see this ... I need advices . I can't think anymore

Before you call me an idiot please listen to my story and put yourself in my shoes . Mods help me get this to many people I think I need help before I totally lose it and do something crazy

I'm VERY SORRY FOR THE LONG EPISTLE

MY STORY :

I met this girl Jennifer ( I had to change the name ) on a lovely evening around May 2017 . Then I was in my finals and was living very fine . I had landed property , my first clean car and the rest . I was with my friends who have come to stay with me .. I met her in a popular hotel when she was celebrating her birthday with her few friends , I got to know she was also in my department but my junior colleague. So I collected her number ... I called her a few times went to her house because I was in her street .. it was that day she got to know I had a car or so she claimed .. she told me she'd love to be my PA in turn she would help me settle my results ( she was acquinted with a lecturer in my dpt then ) I agreed , I told her if she can I will buy her a phone because according to her then they just stole her phone .

Anyway she knew I had a gf but was no big deal ... because of her being my side chick ... no problem I continued with her , she followed me everywhere ..I don't know if I fell in love with her goodness or respect ..she respected my opinion and supported me in all ... I wanted her around more .. she became my confidant my best friend and someone that makes me happy . On my birthday in 2017 I invited her instead of my girl and she was very nice to me and cared for me when I was seriously sick .. when they stole my ATM card after clubbing( then I used to club ..not anymore ) she helped settle things and even sponsored our transport back home .. I loved her for that ...she was always in my apartment trying to make things better when there's nothing .. because of how close my sidechick who follows me everywhere is ,. I lost my main Chick one that suffered with me ... Anyway she was a pack of trouble and always wanting a fight but Jennifer was so calm and peaceful

As time went on I began to lose many friends because they started feeling threatened by her position ... Many started warning me but the girl was so good and I'm not perfect at all m likewise in finances I started going down ..I withdrew some money about 2million then from my savings and got a bigger house so she could live with me ...I bought very good funitures .
Something happened while she travelled , my so called friends had wicked plans for me and had to leave due many issues because I didn't want to lose her ..I stayed in hotel with my boys paying bills from November2017 until May 2018 .. then I got a house ..some of friends kept telling me she's not good , and she's not who I think she is .. I dismiss that because I always see through their fear of replacement

No relationship is perfect and we always have our own issues until 1st of January ... She refused to follow me to church and insulted me saying I wanted my ex girl that's why I'm still chatting with her .she claimed my ex screenshotted her pic and she's using it against her and I'm still talking to her ... I sensed her fear because my ex wanted me back ..nothing more then fear ...that day she insulted me that I had to hit her ... First time to hit a woman and the beginning of my mistakes

Still struggling financially I managed to buy another car and got a bigger and better home ..a lot started happening from calm and respectful she started challenging me and this led to more fights Everytime ..everyone knows I love this girl including my family infact I'm wishing she has a child for me, I want to marry her but I'm scared ... But to things are getting worst and I have nobody else I can trust .. I've lost all my friends ..she's now a drama queen and would never calm down ...she once took a knife to stab me ...and I once almost choked her to death in her sleep out of anger .. because of that I planned never to hit her again just words ... I've lost so much lately and properties worth millions because of her and since she came into my life . Even all my jewelries . she always packs her to things to leave whenever we have issues ...she promised not to do this again but she always does ..every little provocation she start packing her things to leave and this scares me .. she's the reason I'm in this country my family want me out but I don't want to leave her

Fast forward to yesterday ,we had little argument she packed even after hours of my friend holding her back and left I later found out she took my iPhone and macbook ...I called her she said she will sell them to take herself back home because we in Lagos ... And just since hours she left I've lost close to 150,000 !!!
I don't know if what people say is true about her ... I need answers ..I'm depressed I can't continue alone and I can't deal with this continuously it's draining me ..I've lost many things just my life left !!!she doesn't seem remorseful at all and switched off her phone ...my friend called her she said she's selling my iPhone and macbook ..what do I do please

1 Like

Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by EricMason(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2018
Save yourself cos nobody can save you...

2 Likes

Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2018
Smoke some good sticks Bro. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by ednut1(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by SIMPLYkush: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2018
how did you lost over 150,000?
well, don't be distressed,that's how women are, even David's girlfriend chioma is busy fvcking babcock uni yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by dingbang(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2018
We can't help you. Sorry. Fix up your life
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by gaby(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2018
What do you do for a living and how do you come about your cash?

That would help me advise you appropriately.
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by speedyconnect3: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2018
gaby:

Lol
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Webar2018: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2018
gaby:

I'm into cryptocurrencies and market analysis from this you can understand how I lost money ...it's a very risky business
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Headlesschicken(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2018
undecided It's yuh life son, pick up yuhself n move on,everyone has his cross to bear, don't ever think for a moment that yuhs x d heaviest...

1 Like

Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Webar2018: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2018
BlacSmit:
Smoke some good sticks Bro. Life goes on.

I've been smoking good sticks for life but can't find any around here
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by gaby(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Lol

No be lie na...
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by hemartins(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2018
A lady is making you depressed?
And you call yourself a Man?

1 Like

Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by gaby(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Webar2018:

I'm into cryptocurrencies and market analysis from this you can understand how I lost money ...it's a very risky business

Okay bro...

Now I got you.

What you are going through is called life. It is not always smooth. Ups and downs is the word.

You'd need to grow up and mature up some more too with regards to relationships.
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Pubichairs(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2018
your eyes never cleared... she'll still come back and you'll accept her...nonsense and Jennifer
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Webar2018: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2018
gaby:

No be lie na...

If he's defrauding the innocent to fund his lifestyle, he should understand how many of his innocent victims his actions has sent into depression and sometimes death.

How he'd even complain about the intro the real deal he is just experiencing beats me.

I won't prejudge or pre-empt. Will allow him respond truthfully first.

We should learn to live right and quit disturbing bad Karma.

I'm almost offended by your comment ... Why do y'all feel any young man who is making it young is either fraud or assasin ...ask Dangote how old he was when he started seeing millions ??! Ask others ...it's about chance and opportunities ...I face this fraud querries a lot ...aside the fact that I promote music I'm a legitimate hustler .. buy and sell cars too ... Some of you would not believe the little rackets I have to do to get alert ... I walk anywhere and security wants a tip , why because " I resemble Yahoo Yahoo boy " I don't have anything against this people I have done countless business with them and even the same white people bleeding Africa dry ... You don't decide what's right or wrong ..you're not God or karma ...David stole a Man's wife and had him murdered God still call him " a man after my own heart " ... most of the clergies y'all worship are worst than fraudster , 90% of them are money launderers for firms and politicians ...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Webar2018: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2018
hemartins:
A lady is making you depressed?
And you call yourself a Man?

I'm more depressed because I lose a lot of things when she leaves either I'm dependent or I'm being controlled ...I'm thinking hard
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Hollysaint: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Thank God you are finally free .Pick up ur life and leave the country .Forget you ever met her.
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Sweetcollins: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2018
If you're lucky, this will bring out the real man in you.
But if you are not, you keep falling to the bait
Telling from experience
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by kullozone(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2018
You need to stick with her no matter she does... even if she stabs you to death, you just have to forgive her.

Yeye human being!

That girl has a job to do and she must complete it by all means; that's making sure you don't die a natural death. That job is very important, because the world wouldn't have to wait for one foolish human to die naturallysmiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by hemartins(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2018
Webar2018:

I'm more depressed because I lose a lot of things when she leaves either I'm dependent or I'm being controlled ...I'm thinking hard

Be a Man
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Webar2018: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2018
kullozone:
You need to stick with her no matter she does... even if she stabs you to death, you just have to forgive her.

Yeye human being!

That girl has a job to do and she must complete it by all means; that's making sure you don't die a natural death. That job is very important, because the world wouldn't have to wait for one foolish human to die naturallysmiley

Thank you
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by kullozone(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2018
Webar2018:

Thank you
You're welcomesmiley
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Webar2018:

Yeah. It looks like the cryptoboom is over. BTC is slumping hard... Double trauma for you bro,, we're all in one ship @ the moment.

Just sit tight n HODL,,
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by gaby(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Webar2018:

I'm almost offended by your comment ... Why do y'all feel any young man who is making it young is either fraud or assasin ...ask Dangote how old he was when he started seeing millions ??! Ask others ...it's about chance and opportunities ...I face this fraud querries a lot ...aside the fact that I promote music I'm a legitimate hustler .. buy and sell cars too ... Some of you would not believe the little rackets I have to do to get alert ... I walk anywhere and security wants a tip , why because " I resemble Yahoo Yahoo boy " I don't have anything against this people I have done countless business with them and even the same white people bleeding Africa dry ... You don't decide what's right or wrong ..you're not God or karma ...David stole a Man's wife and had him murdered God still call him " a man after my own heart " ... most of the clergies y'all worship are worst than fraudster , 90% of them are money launderers for firms and politicians ...

Chillax bro. Wasn't judging you but waited to get your response.
My comment was on a general level and if you don't see anything wrong in anyone fleecing anyone that's okay.

I commend your entrepreneurial spirit and hardwork.

1 Like

Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by mrphysics(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Bros, pity yourself, your life and your future. You need to unlearn what you have learned about her. You need mental baptism bro.

Set yourself free.
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Gboyeboy(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2018
Webar2018:

You’re allowing yourself to be controlled. The moment you realize that you will do better without her is the moment you defeat depression. Like someone said above; smoke some good kush, shower and go be with your boys coz they’ve been there before her and will be there after. Bros before hoes.
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2018
mrphysics:
Bros, pity yourself, your life and your future. You need to unlearn what you have learned about her. You need mental baptism bro.

Set yourself free.

Bro, please I need your help with my Fiverr account. Made a Level 2 seller last year and left he platform for paid employment. Now I need to reactivate the ACCT, problem is I used a foreign sign in details and don’t have access to the number I registered with again. How to go about this ?

Thanks.
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Mizk(f): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2018
Thank your stars she left, time to pick up the pieces of your heart and move on, you left your ex whom you had peace of mind with for a gold digger who loves a lavish lifestyle, how are you going to biuld when there's a wasteful person by your side in the name of girlfriend? This is God showing you the light at the end of the tunnel, follow it because you won't get this opportunity again.
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Eberechi24(f): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2018
I stopped reading when you said you left your main girlfriend who suffered with you for a side chick.
You tagged your main girlfriend troublesome.Who wouldnt protect her territory from intruders?

Oga enjoy your loving side chick. Let's have peace
You deserve whatever you are getting.

You don't know a mans true color until he is rich/comfortable.

1 Like

Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Webar2018:

Thank you
seems you are too emotionally attached. Try to stop contacting her for a month. Stifle your heart
Re: DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue by Adasun(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2018
I would have just leave u to be melt down by dat soft doll but for some reasons,i will help as much as i can.

Some ladies are so good in manipulation,very cunning.when a lady enters a man's life and saw how independent he is,it makes her nervous and look dispensable.

What she does first is to supply u with mad s*xx and respect. This are the two ultimate things men want.

She would start making sure she takes the centre stage of ur life.cutting ur time-out with friends and families.

She keep being the obidient dog and keep supplying u with more s*x until she becomes the ultimate joy of ur life. She is ur life,happiness,and u sorely obtain satisfaction frm her.

By then friends and family would be warning u but you would be blinded by her manipulative skills.

When she finally saw dat u are in her control and she had totally drove all friends and family away,she would then burst out with all manner of actions.by then,u will be running helter scetter to please her because she is ur only source of joy. The one time independent,rich,comfortable and well-to-do young man has been reduce to a puppet in the hands of a female.

What u need to do now is to connect with ur friends again,as for me, i would NOT accept such a friend ever again. They may accept u back,go out with them,connect with ur former babe if u still love her,if not,find a new sexy dull.

Go back to your formal routing and never accept dat bi*tch back if she ever comes back crawling. Do not be violent op.do every thing with calmness.

The problem is dat when gurus tried to help u guys out here.u will result to insult and shouting "go and make money". If u had known dis,u would have avoid dis frm playing out.

Thanks to God for ubunja and ilegend,those 2 guys really help my ministry. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / .... / Please How Do I Tell Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.