Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (48717 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by InoutNaija(f): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
A South African slay queen took to her twitter handle to reveal how her ‘Big god’ gifted her a Mercedes Benz when she requested for Uber fare. She also revealed that she is only a side chick to her boyfriend.

Tweet below:

I asked my boyfriend to request me an Uber , and he delivered a brand new Merc wathi “use that , it’s yours” . Mind you , I’m the side chick

See More Photos: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/11/sidechick-gifted-benz-after-she-asked.html

1 Share

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by mikejj(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin lie where is the picture of the car....you are Happy to be a spare tyre.continue.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Kenekingisback: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Seen.

Hardworking woman grin

8 Likes

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Rb53: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
O
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Richdad50(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
A Horseface.
Dear Bachelors,
There are two types of women. There are women for satisfying sexual urges and their ambition is to look sexy. That is why men are attracted to them for sex. Then, there are wife materials whose life ambition is to look lovely, which is why they are loved and married-Reno

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by zolaman(f): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ok now, hopefully your big God wont take what he did not ask for
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Teewhy2: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
I hope tomorrow we won't hear another story that touches the heart, I hope someone won't come online again to tell us that the man is a ritualist just like some stories that is threading on social media now.

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Make money make money gang will love this.

Premature ejaculation is one of major reasons most marriages are ending prematurely. The man can't last long to satisfy the woman. Unfortunately, the man will still blame the woman.

If you are a man and you can't last long in bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of — there is a permanent solution. No drugs, no concoctions, not pills, and no mix this mix that. It's all natural. If you take action today, you'll never regret, but if you want to keep wasting money on drugs, then ignore.

See it here: https://www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download the book and thank me later.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by indiegen: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by brainpulse: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hole
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by PraisePiano: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ok when do you plan to die?
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by stonemind(f): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
j
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by flyca: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lol. Good for her!
Know what works for you, utilize it.
Tomorrow now, she'll be taken to Dubai and be given a ring! Next to Jamica for honeymoon.

Meanwhile, foolish broke-arses on NL will be shouting “Oloshi” upandan! Who you epp? undecided

Biko don't quote me, I skipped the “side-chick” part tongue

7 Likes

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Bawizzo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Free me jaree!!

The lie no add up.

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by igbohausayoruba: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by slickbak(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Big god must be Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Josnac(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Benz that was purchased with her destiny...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Jossyroyal1: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Is pussy that expensive now?

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin grin grin

day married men stop having some chicks

gals go work

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by kidman96(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nigerian men are so useless ehn!

I won't be surprised the mans mother is riding an old Toyota corolla or tracking, or his wife doesn't have this kind of vehicle.
If his old school friend whom they hustled together back in the day, or his siblings or his gateman or his family members call him for N5000 assistance you will hear him complain about the economy....

Anyway that's their problem but this one goes out to the hustling guys out there:

Please if you are hustling and haven't made it, stop spending money on your girlfriend. Only give her money for the basics like T.Fare back home, some money for her hair (and it must be cheap hair), money for her sanitory materials, buy her a non expensive phone, Ifshe is sick and can't afford to take care of her self you have to assist her but that's after she has informed her family but they could not assist. Don't abandon your family and other friends especially your male friends because of her, always assist your male friends because ... "If you help a guy when he is in need he most likely be there to assist you in anyway when you are in need, if you help a lady in need she will definitely remember you when next she is in need".

You must focus on your plans, your moves and your future. If you let her distract you from you plans or if you are stupid enough to spend money meant in planning your future on her, if at the end of the day you don't make it, she will leave you alone and marry another guy who has made it, and nobody will blame her because she has to look out for herself...

No matter how much you love a Nigerian girl, no matter how much you spend on her if a richer guy comes around with promises of making her life better, she will run away from you so fast you will get whiplash.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
cheesy

Another spare tire

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Pidginwhisper: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Meanwhile

10 Likes

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by gare(f): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
InoutNaija:
A South African slay queen took to her twitter handle to reveal how her ‘Big god’ gifted her a Mercedes Benz when she requested for Uber fare. She also revealed that she is only a side chick to her boyfriend.

Tweet below:

See More Photos: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/11/sidechick-gifted-benz-after-she-asked.html

Just hope your pants are not missing ?

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by stephnie44(f): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
mikejj:
grin lie where is the picture of the car....you are Happy to be a spare tyre.continue.
better to b a spare nd b comfortable than to b d main chick nd suffer in silence.Go girl u rock

4 Likes

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Sabenko: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Don't come wailing and ranting here in few years when your blood dey dry up or when u dey bleed continuously....enjoy ur benz in peace! Olosho!!
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by BigbamoAYO(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hoelosho Ooo
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Justbeingreal(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
undecided

This generation seF smh! I am tired of reading silly topics honestly.

No shame and self worth again in this world.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Ovofresh: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
H
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by PennywysCares(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
No be evertin I go d comment 4 Nairaland
I don pass by dis 1
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by itzprezy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Even Lai Moh. no dey lie reach this twitter people
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Fitbillionairep: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Yahoo boys wont see this one to use fir rituals

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.