Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (92980 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by PrettyCrystal: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Internet users have hailed a man who walked in on his wife canoodling with another man in bed and handled it in a civilised manner. 

According to trending reports, the husband caught his wife with her younger lover while romancing each other at her boarding house in Solwezi, the capital of the North-Western Province of Zambia. 

The wife is said to be a student at one of the local learning institutions in Solwezi.

While the heartbroken man was confronting her boyfriend who was explaining himself, his wife just lay there on the bed as if the matter didn't concern her as can be seen in the video below. 

The husband was calm throughout the confrontation and later shut the door on other students who gathered at the room to see what was happening. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/zambian-man-catches-wife-with-student-lover-in-her-hostel.html

1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by PrettyCrystal: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Watch the video HERE.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
My Nigga.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by MJBOLT: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by vincentjk(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
SAS the woman just relax like relaxer

Smh

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by highqueen(f): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lolz.
Seems women are now leading. grin grin

Lol, what a man can Do?.a woman can....

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by mrbyron(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
I suspect Something must be wrong with the man downstairs. This is very unusual.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by SEGLIZ: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
this thing just weak and tire me. I beg this space big enough to rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Stocking: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz.
Seems women are now leading. grin grin

Lol, what a man can Do?.a woman can....

You are shameless

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by lilmax(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
this is the moment a man loses his "manity"

he should divorce her and fuc.k out
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by highqueen(f): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Stocking:

You are shameless
Learn to mind yourself on this forum, stop being a nuisance on my mention.

I won't warn you again.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by SEGLIZ: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
mrbyron:
I suspect Something must be wrong with the man downstairs. This is very unusual.

there is nothing wrong with the man, this is the world we live in.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Stocking: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:

Learn to mind yourself on this forum, stop being a nuisance on my mention.

I won't warn you again.
Is this supposed to be a threat?
Lmao. Clown

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Is it that her husband's kujaja faja is not working again, abi e no dey do her well? Shameless woman.
But I feel this was a vengeful act which was the reason why she didn't react and lay there unbothered. Maybe he cheated on her and she wanted to be caught in the act.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by AryEmber(f): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
What business does he have with the boy, was he the one he exchange vows with? Rubbish!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
When your wife feeds you yet you can't satisfy her. grin

That minding her own business comment got me rolling on the floor. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by BruncleZuma: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
There's no pleasing these hoes.

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Crap undecided

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by IMASTEX: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Okay
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by chinavs9ja(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Something is really happening in Zambia oo

I am a SEO writer and web designer. Check my signature for my contact
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Jarus(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Zambia, Kenya and Uganda and this kind of news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Starboytwo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Na Kenya they get all this kinda news na....

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Deltatoto: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Jenniferblog(f): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by onyetunge: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is so weird, the wife is surely deaf and dumb.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.