Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,554 members, 7,847,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos (19233 Views)

Video: Sowore Exposes How Tinubu Forfeited $600million Drug Money To US Govt / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by yinkeys(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2018
EasterDell:
This is why he will never win.

We are tired of being told our problems.

Tell us workable solutions!
Read his manifesto before concluding.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by slimfit1(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2018
geozone:
i don't think Sowore is serious about his presidential ambition. What a time waster

He has more nerves than you sir. You are the most useless person on earth sir. What are you doing to prepare your kids for the future? He took a step that if I give you 100 years you will never take. Tell us what you have done sir to change the system. If you can't take a step don't discourage those that are taking steps sir.

9 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2018
Timmypromise:
all na campaign strategy. ....himself no go do anything

Atleast you've done something, well done.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2018
This country sef. See how train station be

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Afonjacoward:
Afonja and Zombies over to you guys

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2018
kennosklint:
Can Nigerians just vote in this guy
I will vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2018
geozone:
i dont think Sowore is serious about his presidential ambition. What a time waster

People like you can NEVER make it in life!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by israelmao(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2018
They are always capturing and posting the most beautiful portion to make people believe they are working.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2018
kennosklint:

Yes, they should if they're progressive thinkers BUT, they won't cuz they're too regressive minded bunch of fools! angry

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by technicallyrich(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2018
This guy makes me proud to be an ijaw man. Ijaws are too much jaw and i love my people with passion.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by SocialJustice: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Sowore should be given an appointment by the next government so he can be evaluated in public performance.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by geozone: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

People like you can NEVER make it in life!

Ive made it already. you badly brought up child. ive probably done better than your parents and uncles combined
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by geozone: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
slimfit1:

He has more nerves than you sir. You are the most useless person on earth sir. What are you doing to prepare your kids for the future? He took a step that if I give you 100 years you will never take. Tell us what you have done sir to change the system. If you can't take a step don't discourage those that are taking steps sir.
My employees dont think so and i dont need you calling me "sir" shove that bit up your arse.
its just a matter of time before what ive said manifests, its an all too familiar pattern
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2018
geozone:

Ive made it already. you badly brought up child. ive probably done better than your parents and uncles combined

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by kolaish(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2018
kennosklint:
My vote is for him. If other people want to go and vote for those old politicians that have already mortgaged the future of this country to their cronies, posterity will judge everyone. Nigerians are like people that wants to go to heaven but does'nt want to die. They want change but will not vote for the real change.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2018
geozone:

My employees dont think so and i dont need you calling me "sir" shove that bit up your arse

Such a Narcissistic fool! grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by geozone: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

Such a Narcissistic fool! grin
and you are a hungry fool
Its the people who raised you i blame you written off product of incest
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2018
kolaish:
My vote is for him. If other people want to go and vote for those old politicians that have already mortgaged the future of this country to their cronies, posterity will judge everyone. Nigerians are like people that wants to go to heaven but does'nt want to die. They want change but will not vote for the real change.
Truth!

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Archmage(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2018
bbm2016:
This 1 can't even smell aso rock
He think say na by ordinary mouth person dey become president
dreams are free. and you never know how far you'll go until you try.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by efighter: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Afonjacoward:
Afonja and Zombies over to you guys

Flattino drug baron, what do you think?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by slimfit1(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2018
geozone:

My employees dont think so and i dont need you calling me "sir" shove that bit up your arse.
its just a matter of time before what ive said manifests, its an all too familiar pattern

Ok ma I don't know that you are gay too ma. Well 4 attempt before Buhari finally won, so please ma keep your mouth or text to yourself at this point. I'm sure ma you must be a very terrible boss. I'm telling just in case you staffs can't tell you here ma. Try not to shove things into their arse ma. That is not what the anus is meant for, it is only designed for waste which you are for wasting my time.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by IbrahimDamola: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Sowore will only be president when he learns how to speak hausa. Even his yoruba muslim brothers won't vote him if he doesn't wear babariga and speak hausa fluently. grin

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by geozone: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2018
slimfit1:

Ok ma I don't know that you are gay too ma. Well 4 attempt before Buhari finally won, so please ma keep your mouth or text to yourself at this point. I'm sure ma you must be a very terrible boss. I'm telling just in case you staffs can't tell you here ma. Try not to shove things into their arse ma.
its their prayers and sacrifice that sustained me and my business when dollar ran mad. and you have no future in comedy your ward should have paid your tuition instead of playing baba Ijebu
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by KHYLE(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2018
I and my family will vote for Sowore.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by akigbemaru: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2018
Sowore42019:
Presidential Candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore has exposed the unimaginable rot and dereliction at the Yaba Train Station in Lagos.
Sowore said "it is a shame that what cannot be used to convey even pigs in saner democracies is being used to convey Nigerians. They conveniently leave out this part in their propaganda in the media. We will change all these starting from 2019 as soon as we get into office".
Sowore went ahead to compare the state of the train station to what is obtained in other African countries in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mv3iY4pqG4

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by olucomf: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2018
Why Seun Allow Repeatg Same Post.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2018
bbm2016:
This 1 can't even smell aso rock
He think say na by ordinary mouth person dey become president
at least we need someone like him in this nation to be exposing the weakest of the government irrespective of who is in government
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by PrinceBBlack(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2018
kennosklint:
No we cant
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by PrinceBBlack(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Truth!
Sowore isnt the best change. What has he done? Truth is we want alternatives and we have them... is he more qualified than some aspirants like Oby Ekwensili, Donald duke. They are better candidates. I agree we need to vote out both APC and PDP but Sowore isnt the best choice. Running a media organization isnt tye same as running a country as president. Its a different ball game else if he tries to run it, he may have to become ruthless dictator or get impeached due to forces that are against him

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by slimfit1(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2018
geozone:

its their prayers and sacrifice that sustained me and my business when dollar ran mad. and you have no future in comedy your ward should have paid your tuition instead of playing baba Ijebu

I don't think I ever attempted comedy ma, so if your business was so successful why didn't you go and contest for a chairwoman abi chairman of your council to make changes since your business depends on dollars. How much do you even make a year that you are here showing off tell us a lai Mohammed kind of figure we will believe you. My point finally with you ma you don't have balls and nerves to do anything right simple by criticising Sowore.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by 9jaboy1: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Incoming president
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
PrinceBBlack:
Sowore isnt the best change. What has he done? Truth is we want alternatives and we have them... is he more qualified than some aspirants like Oby Ekwensili, Donald duke. They are better candidates. I agree we need to vote out both APC and PDP but Sowore isnt the best choice. Running a media organization isnt tye same as running a country as president. Its a different ball game else if he tries to run it, he may have to become ruthless dictator or get impeached due to forces that are against him
Changes is evident for everyone he may turn out to be the best and not ruthless you and I know Nigeria does not need a soft handed president even ghana as liitle compared to us wasnt handled softly and i think its better we try someone that may give us the change we need than vote for those that are well known to be selfish and want to make history by being the president at least even the buhari a lot of people called dullard was given his chance...why? Because he was persummed to be the best choice..Ruthless dictator? Well Ghana former president Jerry Rawlings can we say was ruthless
He killed the corrupt ones in government but till today he is respected for that because lots of lives and destinies benefited from his action.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram, Bandits Moving To Dislodge Buhari From Aso Rock: Afenifere / Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go / Wuraola House In Ikeja Engulfed By Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.