Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,837 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos (19243 Views)

Video: Sowore Exposes How Tinubu Forfeited $600million Drug Money To US Govt / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by PrinceBBlack(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Changes is evident for everyone he may turn out to be the best and not ruthless you and I know Nigeria does not need a soft handed president even ghana as liitle compared to us wasnt handled softly and i think its better we try someone that may give us the change we need than vote for those that are well known to be selfish and want to make history by being the president at least even the buhari a lot of people called dullard was given his chance...why? Because he was persummed to be the best choice..Ruthless dictator? Well Ghana former president Jerry Rawlings can we say was ruthless
He killed the corrupt ones in government but till today he is respected for that because lots of lives and destinies benefited from his action.
u cant compare Ghana to even Lagos state not to talk of Nigeria as a whole in terms of political cabals. Truth is i am not saying he isnt the best but do people want to make a blind choice on who to make president. There is really no need for trial and error. Would u habe a company and leave out graduates with proven track records in some area and pick a fresh newbie with no proveb track record. Its just an illustration. Let Sowore just go and manage a locak government or go for house of rep in his state and have a track record. Then we can then know his capabilities. Politics isnt just a game u assume. Too many forces. The devil you know is better than the devil you do not know
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Venerable612(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2018
EasterDell:
This is why he will never win.

We are tired of being told our problems.

Tell us workable solutions!

Those who did - what have they done?

Showing these problems is enough reason to question why we are not trying new hands.

I wish the youths can really stop and rethink the recycling of old leaders who made a shipwreck of our country: with all their shambles working policy which still leave Nigerians deprived of basic life amenities.

Nigeria is really messed up and tbh no one should have any reason not to ACTIVELY CAMPAIGN AND VOTE FOR these new guys: Even if they don’t end up winning - we would know we at least made efforts to provide a better life for our children.

I so dislike the whole Atiku/Buhari stance - they all don’t care about the common man on the streets.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Antoeni(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2018
This Sowore Boy is jst been stupid, instead going abt his campaign and telling Nigerians what he is coming to do Differently,he goes abt looking for Fault here and there, I bet you the common vast majority in state like Kebbi,Yobe, Kastina,Gombe,Ebonyi,Niger,Sokoto can't point to his face on a Newspaper, because they don't know Him.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by EasterDell: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Venerable612:

Those who did - what have they done?

Showing these problems is enough reason to question why we are not trying new hands.

I wish the youths can really stop and rethink the recycling of old leaders who made a shipwreck of our country: with all their shambles working policy which still leave Nigerians deprived of basic life amenities.

Nigeria is really messed up and tbh no one should have any reason not to ACTIVELY CAMPAIGN AND VOTE FOR these new guys: Even if they don’t end up winning - we would know we at least made efforts to provide a better life for our children.

I so dislike the whole Atiku/Buhari stance - they all don’t care about the common man on the streets.

Having good intentions is absolutely insufficient. Knowing what to do and knowing how to communicate same is key.

I have closely followed this crop of Presidential candidates and all of them are lost bare non.

Atiku, Moghalu, Ezekwesili seem to have some bearing.

Sowore is an addicted activist who is clearly trivialising our problems.

Dorotye is just spewing ideas, theories and wishful thinking.

Buhari has done his worst and is too arrogant to try anything new.

Most of us like the blame game. These political wanabeees keep lamenting about youths, as if their should be some collective annointing to give power charitably.

Power is tough and treacherous anywhere in the world. It is the duty of a politicians to galvanise the so called youths, build national political structures, market their craft with business seriousness and simply win!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by JAWBONE(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Sowore, I feel ur passion for the struggle but right now our best chance against mediocrity is to #Atikulate. I hope one day you'll still serve this country in active capacity.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Venerable612(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2018
EasterDell:

Having good intentions is absolutely insufficient. Knowing what to do and knowing how to communicate same is key.

I have closely followed this crop of Presidential candidates and all of them are lost bare non.

Atiku, Moghalu, Ezekwesili seem to have some bearing.

Sowore is an addicted activist who is clearly trivialising our problems.

Dorotye is just spewing ideas, theories and wishful thinking.

Buhari has done his worst and is too arrogant to try anything new.

Most of us like the blame game. These political wanabeees keep lamenting about youths, as if their should be some collective annointing to give power charitably.

Power is tough and treacherous anywhere in the world. It is the duty of a politicians to galvanise the so called youths, build national political structures, market their craft with business seriousness and simply win!

But in my experience - sheer will for change is the major ingredient for change. What good leaders have in common is the desire for positive change. Look at Ghandi, Martin Luther, Obama, Nd even our own Yaradua.

May be Obama alone is that methodic n the sense you are alluding to - Buh usually it’s the hunger for change that propelled their success. I don’t see that hunger in Atiku/Buhari - they are bunch of greedy men. And the thing is we can’t keep doing the same thing over and expect a different result. I say try new hands.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by geozone: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2018
slimfit1:

I don't think I ever attempted comedy ma, so if your business was so successful why didn't you go and contest for a chairwoman abi chairman of your council to make changes since your business depends on dollars. How much do you even make a year that you are here showing off tell us a lai Mohammed kind of figure we will believe you. My point finally with you ma you don't have balls and nerves to do anything right simple by criticising Sowore.
im not showing off you asked me what ive achieved so i told you mumu next time mind your biz if youve got nothing constructive to say instead of
trolling and i most likely earn way more than you and your parents combined
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by slimfit1(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
geozone:

im not showing off you asked me what ive achieved so i told you mumu next time mind your biz if youve got nothing constructive to say instead of
trolling and i most likely earn way more than you and your parents combined

Really surely you are a product of Jonathan's father Christmas treasury gift. Because if you work hard to earn your money you won't come here to chat gibberish.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by geozone: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2018
slimfit1:

Really surely you are a product of Jonathan's father Christmas treasury gift. Because if you work hard to earn your money you won't come here to chat gibberish.
you have nothing to say gerrout
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by slimfit1(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2018
geozone:

you have nothing to say gerrout

I don't chat with looters like you thieves .
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by geozone: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2018
slimfit1:

I don't chat with looters like you thieves .
good go get your dad
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Konquest: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Sowore42019:
Presidential Candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore has exposed the unimaginable rot and dereliction at the Yaba Train Station in Lagos.
Sowore said "it is a shame that what cannot be used to convey even pigs in saner democracies is being used to convey Nigerians. They conveniently leave out this part in their propaganda in the media. We will change all these starting from 2019 as soon as we get into office".
Sowore went ahead to compare the state of the train station to what is obtained in other African countries in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mv3iY4pqG4

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
grin... Sowore can't win the presidency because
STATISTICALLY... over 90% of voters usually
vote for APC or PDP!

The remaining political parties are left to fight
for the crumps!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Konquest: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
This guy makes me proud to be an ijaw man.
Ijaws are too much jaw and i love my people with passion.
^^^^^
^^^^^
https://allafrica.com/stories/200601110297.html ================>
10 JANUARY 2006
This Day (Lagos)
Nigeria: Sowore: We Must Rid Nigeria of Crooks in Public Offices

More
Lagos — He has steadily built up a reputation for himself as the scourge of Nigerian politicians, a one-man crusader and an enemy of corruption. Call him a rebel with a cause and you won't be far wrong. He and his former partner (Jonathan Elendu) of elendureports.com took Nigeria by storm in 2005 and gave the phrase investigative reporting a whole new meaning; they got tongues wagging, and many politicians diving for cover. But just when Nigerians were beginning to get used to their weekly firebrand stories and investigative reports, Omoyele Sowore, former University of Lagos Students Union President, announced that he was disengaging from elendureports.com, thus fuelling speculations of a bust-up with Jonathan Elendu. In this excerpts from the interview conducted by Uche Nworah, Sowore speaks on his life, his mission and why he left elendureports.com.

Tell us a little about yourself ?
I was born in the Niger Delta area of Nigeria in a small village called "Kiribo" in Ese-Odo local government area of Ondo State. I come from a small Yoruba -speaking tribe known as "Ijaw-Apoi" (Ijaw-Apoi- because the Ijaws claim their territory or nation starts from there!). My father was a local teacher and my mum a full-time, never- retiring housewife. I come from a polygamous family, I have lots of brothers and sisters, 16 of us; - don't ask me if I remember all their names!

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
So Omoyele is a Yoruba-speaking Apoi... very interesting.
Omoyele Sowore is a PURE Yoruba name. I thought Omoyele
is a FULL-BLOODED ILAJE-Yoruba man.

I've always seen him as an articulate guy from his
student union days in UNILAG! He has a nice accent
as well... a Sylvester Stallone kind of drawl/accent.
grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by slimfit1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
geozone:

good go get your dad

My dad is not a thief like yours, I'm not even lying. My dad made his legit money and I'm proud of him for it.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by GetCofOProperty: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Venerable612:

But in my experience - sheer will for change is the major ingredient for change. What good leaders have in common is the desire for positive change. Look at Ghandi, Martin Luther, Obama, Nd even our own Yaradua.

When will Nigerian leaders learn to do the right thing for the populis... This same set of people have experience how standards should be set. They've been to train stations overseas and see how they are.

If interested in acquiring genuine land or property in your choice location with Peace of Mind, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us [Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046].
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by mike1994reds: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
bbm2016:
This 1 can't even smell aso rock
He think say na by ordinary mouth person dey become president
Sorry o, I just wan ask you,in your own opinion who do you think should be president?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by geozone: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
slimfit1:

My dad is not a thief like yours, I'm not even lying. My dad made his legit money and I'm proud of him for it.
lool your dad has no money
baba ijebu is honest money technically but your dead future is another story. he couldnt have wished you well anyway, thats why he brought you up the way he did, he totally failed in your upbringing.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by poscabafash: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
whytediamond:
Even if Sowore won't be President of Nigeria next year, someday, he will. I believe in youth and I believe in reversal of perceived norms.

Let's give youth a chance. I don't support APC or PDP.

All of them are scammers. Since we haven't tried youth since the inception of democracy in Nigeria, I believe the time is getting closer everyday.

God bless Nigeria.

This Sowore won't win in years to come. I have listened to him and I'm never convinced.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Dannyblack: 4:19am On Nov 22, 2018
EasterDell:
This is why he will never win.

We are tired of being told our problems.

Tell us workable solutions!
Being sensible

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by yinkeys(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
https://allafrica.com/stories/200601110297.html ================>
10 JANUARY 2006
This Day (Lagos)
Nigeria: Sowore: We Must Rid Nigeria of Crooks in Public Offices

More
Lagos — He has steadily built up a reputation for himself as the scourge of Nigerian politicians, a one-man crusader and an enemy of corruption. Call him a rebel with a cause and you won't be far wrong. He and his former partner (Jonathan Elendu) of elendureports.com took Nigeria by storm in 2005 and gave the phrase investigative reporting a whole new meaning; they got tongues wagging, and many politicians diving for cover. But just when Nigerians were beginning to get used to their weekly firebrand stories and investigative reports, Omoyele Sowore, former University of Lagos Students Union President, announced that he was disengaging from elendureports.com, thus fuelling speculations of a bust-up with Jonathan Elendu. In this excerpts from the interview conducted by Uche Nworah, Sowore speaks on his life, his mission and why he left elendureports.com.

Tell us a little about yourself ?
I was born in the Niger Delta area of Nigeria in a small village called "Kiribo" in Ese-Odo local government area of Ondo State. I come from a small Yoruba -speaking tribe known as "Ijaw-Apoi" (Ijaw-Apoi- because the Ijaws claim their territory or nation starts from there!). My father was a local teacher and my mum a full-time, never- retiring housewife. I come from a polygamous family, I have lots of brothers and sisters, 16 of us; - don't ask me if I remember all their names!

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
So Omoyele is a Yoruba-speaking Apoi... very interesting.
Omoyele Sowore is a PURE Yoruba name. I thought Omoyele
is a FULL-BLOODED ILAJE-Yoruba man.

I've always seen him as an articulate guy from his
student union days in UNILAG! He has a nice accent
as well
The guy is a great man, sincerely speaking.
Each time I check up Sahara reporters site, I keep dreaming of owning something like that. A global brand with a world class touch to the sites web design. I hear they don't accept ads from government agencies as well thus delivering news from an objective perspective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2018
PrinceBBlack:
u cant compare Ghana to even Lagos state not to talk of Nigeria as a whole in terms of political cabals. Truth is i am not saying he isnt the best but do people want to make a blind choice on who to make president. There is really no need for trial and error. Would u habe a company and leave out graduates with proven track records in some area and pick a fresh newbie with no proveb track record. Its just an illustration. Let Sowore just go and manage a locak government or go for house of rep in his state and have a track record. Then we can then know his capabilities. Politics isnt just a game u assume. Too many forces. The devil you know is better than the devil you do not know
With all this assertion of yours, Nigeria is already doomed. No hope at all
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2018
JAWBONE:
Sowore, I feel ur passion for the struggle but right now our best chance against mediocrity is to #Atikulate. I hope one day you'll still serve this country in active capacity.
Your best chance against mediocrity is to Atikulate
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by PrinceBBlack(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2018
asuustrike1:

With all this assertion of yours, Nigeria is already doomed. No hope at all
U think so. One has to face reality. There is a constant war being fought when you want to do somethings. First, the constitution is going to inhibit progress because it is outdated and doesnt meet certain situations we are faced in modern times. Secondly, ur senate is there, the work force and then the people. So its not easy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2018
PrinceBBlack:
U think so. One has to face reality. There is a constant war being fought when you want to do somethings. First, the constitution is going to inhibit progress because it is outdated and doesnt meet certain situations we are faced in modern times. Secondly, ur senate is there, the work force and then the people. So its not easy
That is why I said that there is no hope for Nigeria. Nigeria can never develop if reason that way. Atiku and PMB will worsened things with time
Re: Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos by PrinceBBlack(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2018
asuustrike1:

That is why I said that there is no hope for Nigeria. Nigeria can never develop if reason that way. Atiku and PMB will worsened things with time
lol, if u say so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar / Shehu Sani And Governor Abubakar Bello Clash Over Kagara Abduction / Free Download Of Power, Politics And Death By Segun Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.