Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them (1332 Views)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by Threesha(f): 9:49am On May 30, 2022
From DM

Good evening ma,

I am currently a 400L student in a federal university and I’m currently at home due to the unending strike. I don’t know what to do with my life I’m broke, I’m 24 never had a girlfriend not that I’m bad looking I get green light from ladies but I’m always of the opinion that a broke guy shouldn’t be in love so I always look away.

So I’m a cool and reserved guy for has mastered the act of programming mobile applications development using flutter and dart and I’ve been on this for more than a year and I have been looking for a job here and there but couldn’t find any.

No money, no love life, no job .... I will be glad if anyone of your followers can recommend any job openings

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by haabidah666: 9:57am On May 30, 2022
Re: Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by Southernigbo: 10:00am On May 30, 2022
Green light 4 what exactly? Green light 2 sex n fornication or what do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by codeigniter(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

He is on the right path
Re: Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by Brian47(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Tell the young man to forget about it.
Re: Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by Godswilleee(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

na my life u just post there, i get dat belief Say no money no girlfriend and i am 24, 400l in federal university also

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by STILESGANG: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Godswilleee:
na my life u just post there, i get dat belief Say no money no girlfriend and i am 24, 400l in federal university also
You can have casual sex if the opportunity shows though but don’t even think of having a girlfriend in your current state.It’s going to derail your progress because the little money you have that should be used in personal development would be spent on these leeches and they would still end up dumping you for a man with more change to spare..
Women never respect broke men they are going to walk all over you and you won’t be able to do anything about it.Try and get a constant source of income first before thinking of a “girlfriend”
Love is for sale in Nigeria,know this and have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by Threesha(f): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Brian47:
Tell the young man to forget about it.
y
Re: Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by Cousin9999: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2022
There's no reason for him to deny himself a relationship. Just date someone in the same position.
Re: Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by Threesha(f): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2022
smiley
Godswilleee:
Re: Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them by dedoyix: 6:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Yh

(1) (Reply)

Popular Tik Toker Bhadie Kelly's Sext@pë Leaked Online By Her Ex-boyfriend / It's My Birthday Tommorow,. How Do U Rate My Swag? / My Gf Doesnt Respect Me because Im Short.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.