Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story (20413 Views)

Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by kirajustice: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Presidency has reacted to a statement credited to the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar on how he sold firewood as an orphan.

Atiku had on Monday while unveiling his campaign policy document titled, ‘The Atiku plan’ narrated a story of how he started out selling firewood as an orphan in Adamawa before he got rich.

He was quoted as saying: “I started out as an orphan selling firewood on the streets of Jada in Adamawa, but God, through the Nigerian state, invested in me and here I am today. If Nigeria worked for me, I owe it as my duty to make sure that Nigeria also works for you.”

But, reacting, social media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, Lauretta Onochie, on Wednesday lambasted the former vice president, describing his statement as lies, urging Nigerians not to trust the former Vice President.

Onochie questioned how Atiku became an orphan in 1984 when he was rich at the age of 38.

She further opined that it’s disrespectful and insulting to Nigerians for a candidate or anyone to lie to them.

Onochie on her Facebook page wrote: “Atiku cannot be trusted; I started life as an Orphan in Jada”-Abubakar Atiku (BIG FAT LIE)

“ORPHAN-a child whose parents (Father and mother) are dead. In his book, MY LIFE (2013 pg 30) refers: Atiku said his mother died in 1984. This was when he was 38 years. He was old enough to buy mum a house.

“What’s the point of this lie? To deceive Nigerians and get their sympathy? It’s disrespectful and insulting to Nigerians for a candidate or anyone to lie to them.

“He is saying we are too gullible to find out the truth. No, we are not. President Buhari nor Vice President Osinbajo will never lie to Nigerians.”

https://politicsngr.com/presidency-atiku-lied-orphan-selling-firewood-full-story/

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by onez: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mr Atiku should react to this immediately. We need to build confidence especially those still sitting on the fence. I'm atikulated as well as my family.

20 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Racoon(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
See shameless chronic pathologic liars whose trademarks are lies, deceits & propaganda here masquerading as saints.I will rather have a morbid fear of the APC government which have become the most dangerous entity than the devil.

Next level lies/ propaganda.Atiku was a "asset" or darling when he was with them but now demonized because of divided political inclination.

50 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by SarkinYarki: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
If the presidency doesnt know the definition of the word Orphan then we cant help them out because afterall nobody expects a team lead by an ultra dullard to know the meaning of words

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by SarkinYarki: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
onez:
Mr Atiku should react to this immediately. We need to build confidence especially those still sitting on the fence. I'm atikulated as well as my family.

By the globally accepted definition of the word Orphan Atiku did no wrong oo

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by yomi961: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
A party known for cluelessness,incompetence and that cannot even name an election slogan without stealing someone else work wants to shade another person. They can only react like chemical reactions

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by yomi961: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mean while help me out here

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Histrings08(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Pfft
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by maestroferddi: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Are you okay?

Buhari lied about being too broke to buy nomination forms while he was paying tens of millions as school fees to UK universities....

When you are writing these trash of yours, always refer to your deluded APC supporters because discerning Nigerians are no long hoodwinked by the corporate falsehood which has since become APC and Buhari mantra....

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by BruncleZuma: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Denikayan: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
onez:

5%

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Denikayan: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
yomi961:
A party known for cluelessness,incompetence and that cannot even name an election slogan without stealing someone else work wants to shade another person. They can only react like chemical reactions

Can you wail till 2023

Save your energy.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by lexy2014: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Presidency has reacted to a statement credited to the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar on how he sold firewood as an orphan.

Atiku had on Monday while unveiling his campaign policy document titled, ‘The Atiku plan’ narrated a story of how he started out selling firewood as an orphan in Adamawa before he got rich.

He was quoted as saying: “I started out as an orphan selling firewood on the streets of Jada in Adamawa, but God, through the Nigerian state, invested in me and here I am today. If Nigeria worked for me, I owe it as my duty to make sure that Nigeria also works for you.”

But, reacting, social media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, Lauretta Onochie, on Wednesday lambasted the former vice president, describing his statement as lies, urging Nigerians not to trust the former Vice President.

Onochie questioned how Atiku became an orphan in 1984 when he was rich at the age of 38.

She further opined that it’s disrespectful and insulting to Nigerians for a candidate or anyone to lie to them.

Onochie on her Facebook page wrote: “Atiku cannot be trusted; I started life as an Orphan in Jada”-Abubakar Atiku (BIG FAT LIE)

“ORPHAN-a child whose parents (Father and mother) are dead. In his book, MY LIFE (2013 pg 30) refers: Atiku said his mother died in 1984. This was when he was 38 years. He was old enough to buy mum a house.

“What’s the point of this lie? To deceive Nigerians and get their sympathy? It’s disrespectful and insulting to Nigerians for a candidate or anyone to lie to them.

“He is saying we are too gullible to find out the truth. No, we are not. President Buhari nor Vice President Osinbajo will never lie to Nigerians.”

https://politicsngr.com/presidency-atiku-lied-orphan-selling-firewood-full-story/

This woman has pooed in public again

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by zlantanfan: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
onez:
like his Halliburton fraud he proved his confidence right?
The fraudster is a pathological liar who always is enshrined in scandals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by ba7man(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Atiku's lies are being busted before they leave his lips. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by kingharzy: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gbam. . . Agbada don hook wire. . .
So these APC thieves don't even have time to consult a dictionary talk more of a wiki? ?
I reject lifelessness.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by nestic(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Presidency has reacted to a statement credited to the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar on how he sold firewood as an orphan,
dont face ur failure be there reacting to someone elses story, useless government

9 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by alvincruse(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
This Kai Kai drunkard of a woman... Her Kpekus must be smelling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by savetheworld: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Stories that touch...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by xtravanganza: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I've been following you lately. its deems you belong to 100% and not 97%

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by xtravanganza: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I've been following you lately. its seems you belong to 100% and not 97%
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by XaintJoel20: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Atiku Abubakar was 100% right.

An orphan is one that has lost one or both parents.

Onochie should stop showcasing her stupidity and ignorance in public...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
lexy2014:

This woman has pooed in public again
and the smell is concentrated with stench from daybreak palmy �����

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
and the smell is concentrated with stench ftom daybreak palmy �����
U got that right

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by GavelSlam: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tupac was orphan.

Bob Marley was an orphan.

David is an orphan.

Even bandangadang Speed Darlington is an orphan.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by SarkinYarki: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
ba7man:
Atiku's lies are being busted before they leave his lips. grin grin grin

Go school go school you and and Buhari no gree .stop disgracing yourself please stop disgracing yourself sir

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by ridbell01(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
5 %people over to you

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by GavelSlam: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Go school go school you and and Buhari no gree .stop disgracing yourself please

Shut up.

Bloody liar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by SarkinYarki: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Bloody liar.

You of all people should know the proper definition of the word Orphan na

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by LaVirus: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
LOL!!!!!!!!!
President Buhari nor Vice President Osinbajo will never lie to Nigerians
I beg your pardon ma'am, you just lied!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent / APC Will Be Non-existent Without Tinubu – Femi Gbajabiamila / Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.