Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. (3162 Views)

This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Goldminceo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Razak5(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by fredcomsat: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Playz(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by lazovic(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Toby122(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
08066636098..... Interested
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Taystee: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by ogashman(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
I'm interested 08069130311
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by lovedappie: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by sunnypek(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
iambash:
Hi, guys. How are you doing today? I'm here with an opportunity for both TRANSCRIPTION EXPERTS who want to have an addition inflow of jobs and UPCOMING TRANSCRIBERS who're struggling to secure a decent enough flow of jobs/those that couldn't secure an account with transcription companies.

What does this entails? That's the question you're asking your self and preparing to throw to me, right? Don't worry. I will open it up more and more as we progress.

What I'm doing here is recruiting more guys to join my existing team of transcribers. I'm a freelancer on Upwork and I have accounts with many transcription companies.

So I always have more files than I can handle.

Because of that, I created a team of my own, where I outsource jobs to those who are willing and are able deliver decent enough quality.

For those who proved themselves to be good at it, I increase their pay and allocate more files to them. No need to tell you what happens to the poor ones, right? But there is nothing bad in trying, eh? Because without trying, you can never know how far you can go.

Beside, I have plans for my transcribers. For those who seem to struggle with foreign accents, I help them with a machine generated transcript which means they only have to edit the transcript and correct possible machine errors and also make sure it complies with our guidelines.

You would surely have some questions to ask like, what's the pay? What's the TAT? eh? Don't worry, I have a Whatsapp group for my team.

You wanna join? DROP YOUR NUMB-ER AND I ADD YOU.

Would love to join your watsapp group. I have small experience transcribing. Here is my number.
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Have you been added to the transcription whatsapp group or is the op just a phone number harvester?

Ceefashion
Sulaimon22
Uwaeromosele
aydotaone
bry8ted
Ibotswaggs
Chigozie1
Sunnybabe
Danyl
Damzy007
Damtan
Montumonami
Coolabbie
Lordsbattleaxe
Oluwaseunsodiq
Sunnypek
Lovedappie
Chichanwa
Ogashman
Taystee
Playz
Razak5
Laudguy

1 Like

Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Onnasucs1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
iambash:
Hi, guys. How are you doing today? I'm here with an opportunity for both TRANSCRIPTION EXPERTS who want to have an addition inflow of jobs and UPCOMING TRANSCRIBERS who're struggling to secure a decent enough flow of jobs/those that couldn't secure an account with transcription companies.

What does this entails? That's the question you're asking your self and preparing to throw to me, right? Don't worry. I will open it up more and more as we progress.

What I'm doing here is recruiting more guys to join my existing team of transcribers. I'm a freelancer on Upwork and I have accounts with many transcription companies.

Because of that, I created a team of my own, where I outsource jobs to those who are willing and are able deliver decent enough quality.

For those who proved themselves to be good at it, I increase their pay and allocate more files to them. No need to tell you what happens to the poor ones, right? But there is nothing bad in trying, eh? Because without trying, you can never know how far you can go.

Beside, I have plans for my transcribers. For those who seem to struggle with foreign accents, I help them with a machine generated transcript which means they only have to edit the transcript and correct possible machine errors and also make sure it complies with our guidelines.

You would surely have some questions to ask like, what's the pay? What's the TAT? eh? Don't worry, I have a Whatsapp group for my team.

Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by zionstaar75: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by marvin212: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Mickolad(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
WORLDPEACE:
Have you been added to the transcription whatsapp group or is the op just a phone number harvester?

Ceefashion
Sulaimon22
Uwaeromosele
aydotaone
bry8ted
Ibotswaggs
Chigozie1
Sunnybabe
Danyl
Damzy007
Damtan
Montumonami
Coolabbie
Lordsbattleaxe
Oluwaseunsodiq
Sunnypek
Lovedappie
Chichanwa
Ogashman
Taystee
Playz
Razak5
Laudguy
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Sam32(m): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2018
iambash:

Hello, I have worked under similar conditions and I have over 1000 minutes done in audio and video transcription and short TAT.

Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by shosky72(m): 12:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by odaviour(m): 1:17am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by montumonami(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=WORLDPEACE post=73411928][/quote] I have been added
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
montumonami:
I have been added
When were you added? Tell him to add me too now. Or can you send me the number let me join the group. This has taking rather long.
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by koolsammie(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by toluxe0075: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by simplebukky: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
I am interested. 08034368306
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by iabdulrazaq(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Cuteboi98(m): 1:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Tongsman(m): 4:10am On Dec 12, 2018
iambash:

You wanna join? DROP YOUR NUMB-ER AND I ADD YOU

Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by EdDave(m): 5:22am On Dec 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) / Is It Possible To Pay Money Into Someone's Account Directly From Nigeria To Us / Profitable Business To Start With 4million Naira In January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.