Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. (3160 Views)

This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by FIFtheMyth(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Alhajiemeritus: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
+2348108169276. I no get money to pay you o
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by ebenezary(m): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by marvrick: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2018
I'm interested, 07083271447
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Tbusted(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
senior man am interested please add me to your Whatsapp group 07010994360, Thanks!
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Titay(f): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by chosen4now: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by ozornet(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
iambash:
Hi, guys. How are you doing today? I'm here with an opportunity for both TRANSCRIPTION EXPERTS who want to have an addition inflow of jobs and UPCOMING TRANSCRIBERS who're struggling to secure a decent enough flow of jobs/those that couldn't secure an account with transcription companies.

What does this entails? That's the question you're asking your self and preparing to throw to me, right? Don't worry. I will open it up more and more as we progress.

What I'm doing here is recruiting more guys to join my existing team of transcribers. I'm a freelancer on Upwork and I have accounts with many transcription companies.

So I always have more files than I can handle.

Because of that, I created a team of my own, where I outsource jobs to those who are willing and are able deliver decent enough quality.

For those who proved themselves to be good at it, I increase their pay and allocate more files to them. No need to tell you what happens to the poor ones, right? But there is nothing bad in trying, eh? Because without trying, you can never know how far you can go.

Beside, I have plans for my transcribers. For those who seem to struggle with foreign accents, I help them with a machine generated transcript which means they only have to edit the transcript and correct possible machine errors and also make sure it complies with our guidelines.

You would surely have some questions to ask like, what's the pay? What's the TAT? eh? Don't worry, I have a Whatsapp group for my team.

You wanna join? DROP YOUR NUMB-ER AND I ADD YOU.

I am interested 08037788438
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by EdDave(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2018
Where is the WhatsApp group?
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by AbuKhamsah(m): 5:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by shahphoenix: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Dbobosky82(m): 7:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by FIFtheMyth(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
I transcribe for TranscribeMe
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Shamoo100(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by pelujo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by danolorunmo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
iambash:
Hi, guys. How are you doing today? I'm here with an opportunity for both TRANSCRIPTION EXPERTS who want to have an addition inflow of jobs and UPCOMING TRANSCRIBERS who're struggling to secure a decent enough flow of jobs/those that couldn't secure an account with transcription companies.

What does this entails? That's the question you're asking your self and preparing to throw to me, right? Don't worry. I will open it up more and more as we progress.

What I'm doing here is recruiting more guys to join my existing team of transcribers. I'm a freelancer on Upwork and I have accounts with many transcription companies.

Because of that, I created a team of my own, where I outsource jobs to those who are willing and are able deliver decent enough quality.

For those who proved themselves to be good at it, I increase their pay and allocate more files to them. No need to tell you what happens to the poor ones, right? But there is nothing bad in trying, eh? Because without trying, you can never know how far you can go.

Beside, I have plans for my transcribers. For those who seem to struggle with foreign accents, I help them with a machine generated transcript which means they only have to edit the transcript and correct possible machine errors and also make sure it complies with our guidelines.

You would surely have some questions to ask like, what's the pay? What's the TAT? eh? Don't worry, I have a Whatsapp group for my team.

Interested sir. 07033458776
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by ebenezary(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Don't know why op is not adding people neither reply
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by AutoProfix: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by imagefixer: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by maikh: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
I'm interested: 0705 842 4438
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by imagefixer: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by fedrick4god(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by ghadaphy(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by TechCapon(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2019
iambash:

I already offer this service on fiverr and it looks great. Add me up, I'm interested 0808 356 6309
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by aydotaone(m): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2019
WORLDPEACE:
Have you been added to the transcription whatsapp group or is the op just a phone number harvester?

Ceefashion
Sulaimon22
Uwaeromosele
aydotaone
bry8ted
Ibotswaggs
Chigozie1
Sunnybabe
Danyl
Damzy007
Damtan
Montumonami
Coolabbie
Lordsbattleaxe
Oluwaseunsodiq
Sunnypek
Lovedappie
Chichanwa
Ogashman
Taystee
Playz
Razak5
Laudguy

Many of us have been added. Sorry for the late response
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Heavens890(m): 1:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 12, 2019
please add 08038233991
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:42am On Jan 12, 2019
aydotaone:

Many of us have been added. Sorry for the late response

Yeah, but why have I not been added?
Please, help me tell him to add me too na.
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by ziziangel(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by flames007(m): 3:18am On Jan 13, 2019
iambash:

Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Tongsman(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Kindly add me as well

iambash:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Small Loan Between 250k And 420k Without Collateral? / Setting Up A Match Viewing Centre. / FIVERR MONEY MAKING Season 1. By Gbolagade Adetunji (prof. Fiverr).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.