Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. (3151 Views)

This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by iambash: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hi, guys. How are you doing today? I'm here with an opportunity for both TRANSCRIPTION EXPERTS who want to have an addition inflow of jobs and UPCOMING TRANSCRIBERS who're struggling to secure a decent enough flow of jobs/those that couldn't secure an account with transcription companies.

What does this entails? That's the question you're asking your self and preparing to throw to me, right? Don't worry. I will open it up more and more as we progress.

What I'm doing here is recruiting more guys to join my existing team of transcribers. I'm a freelancer on Upwork and I have accounts with many transcription companies.

So I always have more files than I can handle.

Because of that, I created a team of my own, where I outsource jobs to those who are willing and are able deliver decent enough quality.

For those who proved themselves to be good at it, I increase their pay and allocate more files to them. No need to tell you what happens to the poor ones, right? But there is nothing bad in trying, eh? Because without trying, you can never know how far you can go.

Beside, I have plans for my transcribers. For those who seem to struggle with foreign accents, I help them with a machine generated transcript which means they only have to edit the transcript and correct possible machine errors and also make sure it complies with our guidelines.

You would surely have some questions to ask like, what's the pay? What's the TAT? eh? Don't worry, I have a Whatsapp group for my team.

You wanna join? DROP YOUR NUMB-ER AND I ADD YOU.
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Ceefashion(f): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Interested 08089329964
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by sulaimon22: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Uwaeromosele: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by aydotaone(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Interested...08130247226
Thanks
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by bry8ted(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by ibotswaggs: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
_
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Chigozie1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Interested 07067197392
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Sunnybabe(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by illswift(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Danyl(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
I am interested - 08030827971
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Damzy007: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by damtan(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
C
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by montumonami(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Coolabbie: 1:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by LordsBattleAxe(m): 6:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by ojonugba2014(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by solepager(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2018
iambash:
Hi, guys. How are you doing today? I'm here with an opportunity for both TRANSCRIPTION EXPERTS who want to have an addition inflow of jobs and UPCOMING TRANSCRIBERS who're struggling to secure a decent enough flow of jobs/those that couldn't secure an account with transcription companies.

What does this entails? That's the question you're asking your self and preparing to throw to me, right? Don't worry. I will open it up more and more as we progress.

What I'm doing here is recruiting more guys to join my existing team of transcribers. I'm a freelancer on Upwork and I have accounts with many transcription companies.

Because of that, I created a team of my own, where I outsource jobs to those who are willing and are able deliver decent enough quality.

For those who proved themselves to be good at it, I increase their pay and allocate more files to them. No need to tell you what happens to the poor ones, right? But there is nothing bad in trying, eh? Because without trying, you can never know how far you can go.

Beside, I have plans for my transcribers. For those who seem to struggle with foreign accents, I help them with a machine generated transcript which means they only have to edit the transcript and correct possible machine errors and also make sure it complies with our guidelines.

You would surely have some questions to ask like, what's the pay? What's the TAT? eh? Don't worry, I have a Whatsapp group for my team.

Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by hustler86(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by beebi5(f): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Damdeyz(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Damilola. Will be pleased to work with you. 08135989933
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by kayc0(f): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2018
tongue shocked shocked
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by pabllov53: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Coolabbie: 4:06am On Nov 23, 2018
iambash:

Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by ralph1983: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2018
iambash:

Hello, I still haven't gotten any response from you concerning this offer.
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by bbee(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by LaudGuy: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2018
add me, I'm intetested. I transcribe for both a Uk and US transcription firm. cheers
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by dappydozzy(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2018
08131596830 please add me
Re: TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. by itsjoseph: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lyderi.com Is A Scam. / Do You Think It Is Possible To Make Money On Bets? / Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.