Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not (3176 Views)

Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike / Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election / Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by seyisara321: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2018
what is it that Tinubu knows that others doesnt knw...so full of himself
Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by lucy10(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2018
You really sound like a confused person, APC Next level have more negative meaning than positive. Next level of things are usually harder my friends who play video or phone games will tell you that, people are suffering, put out of jobs and you come and preach next level to them and you expect them to listen to you.
Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by tuniski: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
exactly the same reason why pdp has not won any major election since 2015 when they lost their rigging tools (national treasury and armed forces)grin

I Guess Bayelsa guber election was a no issue,Osun west senatorial election was non existent!

You guys are too impressionable lacking in detailing.

2019 will boil Down to the finest Details. Better wake up before It is too late.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2018
olagbola55:

oga south east bring out who is political relevant in whole of Ur region

eyin omo ale jatijati yii
So until SE starts following one stupid politician llike zombies before we know there are relevant? We don't do zombie politics in the SE so we are not stupid enough to create a greedy monster like Tinubu in the SW.Okorocha tried doing it and was taught the lesson of his life

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2018
tuniski:

I Guess Bayelsa guber election was a no issue,Osun west senatorial election was non existent!

2019 will boil Down to the finest Details. Better wake up before It is too late.
Abia south senatorial election, Rivers senatorial election and even the last Osun guber

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2018
Shebi Tinubu wants to become president in 2023? We shall see how it will happen. No southern region has the monopoly of helping the north to remain in power.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by ODVanguard: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2018
olagbola55:

oga south east bring out who is political relevant in whole of Ur region

eyin omo ale jatijati yii

But igbos have Nnamdi Kanu. The guy has turned them to confam zombies. He has them under a spell, I'm telling you. He told them that Buhari is not Buhari but rather some phantom 'Jubrin' from Sudan, and like play like play, they all swallowed his horseshyt without question; not just the Igbo ipob touts alone o, I mean even their educated class and clergymen believe that crap. KANU has used igbo people's brains to fry plantain. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by ORIENTATION101: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2018
tuniski:

yeah u a right pdp won 10% and lost 90%

kogi gubernatorial. loss

ondo gubernatorial loss

edo. gubernatorial. loss

anambra gubernatorial. loss

ondo gubernatorial. loss

ekiti. gubernatorial. loss

osun gubernatorial. loss

imo bye election loss

kastina bye election loss(august)

kogi bye election loss.( august)

bauchi bye election loss (august)

kwara bye election loss ( november)

kastina bye election loss ( november)

bauchi bye election loss. (november)

pdp is like a student of nigerian polythecnic that has 5 carryover in 3 units courses while passing 2 units courses at first session and still hopeful of making distinction at the final year examgringrin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by tuniski: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
yeah u a right pdp won 10% and lost 90%

kogi gubernatorial. loss

ondo gubernatorial loss

edo. gubernatorial. loss

anambra gubernatorial. loss

ondo gubernatorial. loss

ekiti. gubernatorial. loss

osun gubernatorial. loss

imo bye election loss

kastina bye election loss(august)

kogi bye election loss.( august)

bauchi bye election loss (august)

kwara bye election loss ( november)

kastina bye election loss ( november)

bauchi bye election loss. (november)

pdp is like a student of nigerian polythecnic that has 5 carryover in 3 units courses while passing 2 units courses at first session and still hopeful of making distinction at the final year examgringrin
Then correct your Earlier post from 'any' to 10%!

Apc is like a student passing school Exams conducted and supervised by his. Teachers who are His father's beneficiaries!

Professional exams will Expose him!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
what we mostly fail to understand is that most nigerians are tired of buhari because of is failure not apc,and mind u, d intimidation and massive riggings of apc in osun,ondo,ekiti,bauchi will be curbed to its bearest minimum, i really dnt see pmb winning,his aides are just been too arrogant and also deceiving d man and lastly am ashamed of youths
Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by otipoju(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
learner grin
Apc will militarised pdp stronghold then sit back and write result in their own stronghold .they dont need military intervention in Apc states for rigging.
one thing is certain pdp aint getting 1m vote in any state in 2019grin

Time shall tell. I know that is the APC game plan.
But there is something that will counter it.
Even the PDP may not be aware of the strength of that thing that will work in their favour.

When the elections are over, i will come back and shed more light on it.
Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
ODVanguard:

But igbos have Nnamdi Kanu. The guy has turned them to confam zombies. He has them under a spell, I'm telling you. He told them that Buhari is not Buhari but rather some phantom 'Jubrin' from Sudan, and like play like play, they all swallowed his horseshyt without question; not just the Igbo ipob touts alone o, I mean even their educated class and clergymen believe that crap. KANU has used igbo people's brains to fry plantain. undecided

Shebi fry plantain is eatable

E fry dia brain like beans come throw ham inside him pocket

Dey are so daft
Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

So until SE starts following one stupid politician llike zombies before we know there are relevant? We don't do zombie politics in the SE so we are not stupid enough to create a greedy monster like Tinubu in the SW.Okorocha tried doing it and was taught the lesson of his life

Ur mumu no follow nnamdi kanu?
Re: Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not by JimD(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Instead of the Tonto Dikeh, Tasha etc...posts, imagine if a mod had pushed this to front page. Shame on NL mods. If we minus the tribalistic comments, this was a prediction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Gov Ortom / We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers / #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.