Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

See The Unique Birthday Gift Wife Presented To Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Unique Birthday Gift Wife Presented To Husband (920 Views)

Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Unique Birthday Gift Wife Presented To Husband by damiloladuke: 4:39am On Nov 22, 2018
Men on Twitter are now using a woman as an example to their partners after a woman revealed the unique birthday gift she presented to her husband for his birthday.

The woman identified as @sunshinechi1 said that her husband is a huge fan of Formula 1 and always talked about the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix so she flew him first class to Abu Dhabi for his 30th birthday.

She wrote on Twitter:

My husband is a huge @F1 fan (he got me hooked) & has been talking about the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix since we met. So guess where I'm taking him as a present for his 30th birthday? Thaaaaaaat's right! Abu Dhabi here we come!!!!!!! He is so excited!

https://lailasnews.com/see-the-unique-birthday-gift-wife-presented-to-husband/

lalasticlala

Re: See The Unique Birthday Gift Wife Presented To Husband by sluk(m): 5:16am On Nov 22, 2018
I thank God for him
Re: See The Unique Birthday Gift Wife Presented To Husband by chiommy123(f): 5:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Na this kind things guys dey like.
Re: See The Unique Birthday Gift Wife Presented To Husband by Monaco2(m): 6:07am On Nov 22, 2018
When a woman loves u, she loves for real, a virtuous woman makes her husbands life sweet. A good wife is a medicine to her husband n not his headache
Re: See The Unique Birthday Gift Wife Presented To Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Monaco2:
When a woman loves u, she loves for real, a virtuous woman makes her husbands life sweet. A good wife is a medicine to her husband n not his headache
Yeah that's right.... A virtuous woman is one I'll always want to be with....[A good wife ] Always love you for real and will always be there for you.....

1 Like

Re: See The Unique Birthday Gift Wife Presented To Husband by cool318(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2018
There is always a difference between a Wife and a girlfriend , real wife and fake ones , a virtuous wife is a TONIC to her Man's SOUL
Re: See The Unique Birthday Gift Wife Presented To Husband by nerdfrost(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2018
well thats if the money is there meanwhile........

slay queens won't like this grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Still A Single Lady At 30+? / Why Is That Guys Use Condom For Ashewo But Won’t Use For Their Lover? / Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.